The Shop Floor Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,204 Followers

Yousuf noticed me staring at it and said,

"Haha, Kanika has the exact same expression on her face looking at Jaggu's dick as Kajal did. It is quite something, isn't it? Gives even me a complex, and I'd never had any complaints from women. Don't worry, we usually make Jaggu go last. By the time his turn comes, the three of us have loosened the pussy enough to make it manageable."

I looked at Yousuf's smiling face and then at Jaggu's. Jaggu had a proud and evil grin on his face. He looked at me and said

"You like it, don't you? Want a closer look? Want it in your mouth?"

I nodded almost involuntarily. As Babu's fucking tempo increased even more to the fourth gear, Jaggu came and sat on his bent knees next to my face. My mouth was already open in amazement. I opened it even wider, and Jaggu shoved his remarkable organ inside. It was so thick, I could not roll my tongue up and around it while it was in my mouth, like I had done with Babu's cock.

"Here, this will work better." Jaggu said, and pushed my head backwards until the top of my head was partially in contact with the ground. Then he moved from the side of my head to behind my head, and gradually started pushing it in my mouth and down my throat. Babu groaned in approval, and started fucking me even harder, now in overdrive. Jaggu, clearly experienced in this, gradually kept sliding his cock inside, and I would feel it against the wall of my throat, and going downwards.

His cock being shoved down my throat made me feel like even more of a slut. As it made its slow progress, for the first time, my eyes fell on his giant balls. They were perfectly in proportion with his dick, and so were massive. Babu's by now rapid fucking teasing my insides and the near-choking sensation of this monster cock advancing down my throat, combined my first close observation of Jaggu's huge balls, and started the first of my many orgasms for the night. I breathed in deeply, and arched my back.

"Hold her down by her arms unless you want your dick broken." Babu said breathlessly, realizing I was about to cum, and grabbed my waist and held it down. Jaggu immediately did as he was told, pinning me down. And the orgasm hit, as I started shaking, constrained by the strong grip of these two men. It was as if a jolt of high voltage electricity had been shot through my body. my body started convulsing even more as my orgasm lasted longer than it ever had. My orgasm sent Babu over the edge too, and as my orgasm started subsiding, I felt a large amount of cum filling my insides. He pumped into me for about half a minute and emptied his load into me, and it started oozing out of my pussy.

Jaggu took his dick out of my mouth in one swift motion, wincing as my the edges of my teeth rubbed against it, and let go of my arms. I inhaled a lot of air, as if to fill the vacuum left by Jaggu's giant dick, and started coughing. Babu took his dick out, and sat on his knees in front of me, breathing heavily. I was still shaking and shivering from the intensity of the orgasm, and was covered in goosebumps. Breathless and still shivering, I sat up and said,

"Oh God!!! That was AMAYYYYYYYZING!!! That was just...Oh god o god go god... " I looked downwards to see the river of Babu's cum oozing out of my pussy. I put a finger in my pussy, took out a gob of the cum, and licked it. As I looked at my pussy, I thanked my luck for being on birth control pills. This amount of cum would have surely knocked me up, if I hadn't been.

"Glad you liked it, slut. Now who is going to clean my cock?" Babu said.

I then got on my hands and knees, went to Babu, and started licking his now softening dick clean. Heera meanwhile walked up, got on his knees behind me, and shoved his dick into my pussy. After Babu's dick, Heera's barely registered its presence. But to be polite, I made a few moaning noises every now and then. Heera was not much in terms of technique either. In a few minutes, Babu's big dick had been licked clean, and Yousuf, the last dick to make contact with me, replaced it in my mouth.

It was nice and thick.... not as scarily thick as Jaggu's, but thick enough. I had barely been sucking on it for a minute when I felt Heera grab my waist hard. He started pumping his load into me. As soon as he was done, I took Yousuf's dick out of my mouth, looked at him, and said,

"Your turn to fill my pussy now."

"Of course. But I'd actually prefer a different position." Yousuf replied.

He lay down on his back, with his cock pointing straight upwards, and smiled at me, indicating that he wanted me to ride him. Being on top had always been my favorite position. It allowed me to take control of the pace and the tempo. With my knees of either side of Yousuf's hips, I gradually lowered my pussy over his cock. I started moving up and down and sideways, fucking him at a higher pace than Rohan. He started playing with my boobs and I did that.

After about five minutes of my doing this, Yousuf pulled my boobs hard, making me fall forward on to his chest.

"Stop moving." he said to me and started kissing me. A kiss even more passionate than the last one. He continued his kiss as he put his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer to his body. He then bent his knees, and started pounding me upwards from below. I inhaled deeply as he hit some special spot that even Babu's big dick hadn't been able to hit. As he increased his tempo, I felt another orgasm approaching. I started moaning and broke the kiss. Once my lips were off his, I started literally hollering, so loudly that a passerby might have thought I was being murdered. With each stroke of Yousuf's, my orgasm kept growing and growing instead of plateauing.

Finally at one point, the pleasure just broke all barriers, and the climax hit, making me shudder so violently, that Babu later told me my tits were swinging side to side rapidly enough to create the illusion of four nipples. I however did not notice my tits shaking or my yells much longer. In a couple of seconds, I passed out and flopped down motionless on Yousuf's body.

What woke me up was a sharp pain in my cunt. As I opened my eyes, I saw Jaggu's ugly face in front of mine. The pain was a result of Jaggu shoving his monster cock inside me. Even though he was doing it gradually, it still hurt, and stretched my pussy to the fullest. As Jaggu noticed my eyes open, he smiled and said,

"See guys, I told you this would wake her up."

The pain started subsiding, presumably because with me awake, my pussy generated more lubrication. I looked down and saw that as full and stretched as I was feeling, more than half of Jaggu's cock was still outside my cunt. An inch or so more, and Jaggu seemed to have decided this was how deep he would go. Having established this penetration level, he then started humping me gradually.

"Wow, Kanika, your pussy has taken much more of my cock than Kajal's could. And she was crying with pain even then. Your cunt is a lot more accommodating, which I like." Jaggu said, and then started humping me faster. The friction of his thick long cock against my stretched cunt walls was creating an unbelievable sensation. If babu had made me feel full, Jaggu was making me feel overstuffed.... but in a good way.

As Jaggu kept fucking me, I started moaning again. Not the hollers like with Yousuf, but loud enough. As great as the shafting his cock was giving my cunt was, I noticed something else. Jaggu's huge ballsack, hanging from under his cock, was also swinging like a pendulum, and with every stroke, hitting my asshole. The smacking against my skin of thighs made a distinctly different sound than his balls pounding on my buttcrack. Two different raw sounds of fucking.... something I had never experienced, because none of the men I had fucked before had a ballsack that hung this low. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this blissful sensation of being well and truly fucked, without giving any thought to what this meant for my marriage.

I opened my eyes when I felt someone's skin touch against my stomach. It was Babu, on top of me with one knee of either side of my stomach.

"Now I am going to do something I have fantasized about since the first day I saw you, Kanika." he said as he moved his cock forward, placing it between my huge boobs. He then grabbed my boobs with both his hands and pushed them together, creating a snug tunnel for his cock. That done, he started rocking back and forth in his waist, fucking my tits.

This was not the first time I was being tit-fucked. When you have tits as big as mine, it sorta comes with the territory. However, this was the first time my tits were being fucked by a cock so long that it hit my chin every time he thrust it forward. After a few hits to my chin, I reflexively bent my head forward and opened my mouth. Babu let out an unexpected moan, as on the next stroke, his cock entered my wet waiting mouth. He smiled at me ecstatically at this innovation I had undertaken voluntarily, and started fucking my tits and mouth harder.

Meanwhile, Jaggu's tempo had increased,and combined with the kinky realization of getting fucked in the tits, mouth and cunt at the same time, it brought on another orgasm. Maybe it was the exhaustion, or I was getting used to this, but this orgasm, while as pleasurable as the others, did not make me buck and thrash about that hard. It did however, get Jaggu started too, and he shot his gigantic load into my pussy at the same time that my climax was on.

Heera at once jumped up from where he was sitting and stood next to me. Babu looked at him, and then got off my chest.

"On your hands and knees, Kanika, get on all fours like the bitch in heat your are." he said.

I looked at Babu and Heera with glazed eyes, dug into my pussy to take out a big wad of Jaggu's semen, and gulped it down. Then I slowly turned over and got on my hands and knees, wondering which one would fuck me where.. As I got into the doggy style position, I felt Jaggu's cum ooze down my inner thighs in a thick stream. I was hoping Babu would fuck me next, but to my disappointment, he kneeled down in front of me and shoved his cock in my mouth. And Heera got behind me, I noted to myself that he was by far the worst fuck in the group. He had already fucked me doggy style once, had not shown much technique, and had shot his load too fast. As he plunged his dick into my wet pussy, I braced for a couple of minutes of nondescript fucking, and turned my attention to Babu's cock.

But within a minute, my attention was back to Heera. After fucking me for a little while, he had taken his cock out, I thought to avoid cumming so soon. But then he inserted two fingers into my cunt and took out a few gobs of Jaggu's remaining cum. He then smeared it all around my asshole, and inserted a finger into my asshole with the cum on it. That's when it hit me.... he was going to sodomize me!! I tried to take Babu's cock out of my mouth and say something in protest, but Babu had a tight grip on my hair.

There wasn't much I could do as Heera pushed the head of his dick on my sphincter. I clenched hard, making it difficult for him to insert it in.

"Come on, just relax your body. You know it is going to happen. Don't fight it. You've been such a nice slut so far." Heera said, and gently patted me on the ass a couple of times. I thought it over. It had been years since I had been fucked in my ass. One of my boyfriends before Rohan had taken my anal virginity, and had fucked me in the ass quite regularly, making it almost completely painless. Rohan was not into anal sex, so my butthole hadn't had anything inserted in it in many years. Would it hurt again?

I decided to find out by unclenching my butt and relaxing my muscles. Heera moaned in approval and pushed his cock on my asshole again. I fought the instinct to clench, and tried to relax my butt as much as possible. After slow gradual pressure for about 20 seconds, Heera's cock head entered my asshole. It hurt, but not as much as I thought it would. He stopped it there, inserted his fingers into my pussy and smeared some more cum all over his dick and on my asshole. Another inch went in. He did this a couple of more times until I noticed in amazement that his whole cock was buried up my ass, and his balls were resting on my ass cheeks.

Babu had been looking at all this spellbound and said,

"Wow, she took it. She took it all the way in. Not like Kajal, who hollered at even the head entering her butthole and forbade us from ever trying to fuck her in the ass."

"This slut is special." Heera said, and slowly started fucking my ass.

"That she is. I need her cunt now." Babu said, took his dick out of my mouth, and slid under me. He maneuvered his position so that his cock was right under my pussy, and then said, "Heera, keep your dick buried in her ass, and lower her slowly."

Heera did as was told and gradually lowered my butt, with his cock still buried inside it. Babu adjusted his cock so it was right below my pussy. The tip of his dick effortlessly entered my cunt.

"OK Heera, I am in, now push her down hard."

Heera pushed my butt down hard and Babu's cock entered me in one motion. I let out a low moan as I registered this reality of two cocks in me, one in my cunt and another in my ass. I had never had this experience before, and the feeling was indescribable. Even in that delirious state, I remembered the phrase - double penetration. I had read about it, seen it in porn films, and had even fantasized about it, but had never even come close to actually feeling the way I felt now.

"Hah!! What an amazing ass you have Kanika. God created it specially for ass fucking." Heera said as he spanked it hard a few times.

As the three of us settled in a comfortable position, Babu and Heera started pistoning their dicks in and out of me. Both were going slow at this point, but at different speeds, and small explosions went off in my head every time either of them thrust their dicks all the way in. My mind, inexperienced at double penetration, was having trouble multitasking by registering the sensations of a simultaneous ass fuck and cunt fuck. The cunt fuck felt much more pleasurable of course, because that's where the nerve endings that generate pleasure are. In some ways, the cunt fuck was the "main show"

But the ass fuck had a peculiar feeling too, different from my previous ass fucks with my ex-boyfriend all those years ago. Back then, although I found being fucked in the ass very kinky and fun, it did not really generate any physical pleasure. It was great for my ex, because his dick got the friction, but I was mostly just turned out at the taboo of being sodomized, and was always waiting for him to get done with it, and finish me off my fucking me on the pussy or working on my clit. This was different. My cunt was getting attention from Babu's dick. And Heera fucking me in the ass was adding to the pleasure, mentally as well as physically.

As I was thinking about all this, both men had stepped up their tempo. Babu's cock, in a different position from the last time he fucked me, was now probing and touching different places and driving me close to an orgasmic frenzy. Heera pounding my ass was helping it along. In a couple more minutes, as Babu started ramming his cock up my cunt even faster, I felt the orgasm approaching.

"OH YESSS!! OH YESSS!! Keep fucking my ass Heera, ram it hard." I yelled out.

Heera acquiesced and started fucking my ass even harder, and that probably was too much for me.

"Ohhh...Kanika... I am cumming... I am cumming in your asshole." Heera said breathlessly.

And he started filling my intestines with his cum. I felt that cum inside my ass, and that feeling sent me over the edge as I started shaking with the impact of the orgasm. Babu, who had by now seen how violent my orgasms were, smartly put his arms around my back, and held me down, my boobs mashed against his chest. He kept driving his cock into my cunt all the while. My hips were bucking wildly with the orgasm and Heera was still shooting his seed into my ass.

Finally Heera got done cumming even as my orgasm continued. After it subsides, I stopped bucking around, and Heera, his dick still planted in my ass, plopped down on top of me. I should have felt stressed by his weight on top of me. Instead I realized how I had become the meat in this guy sandwich, with Babu's torso plastered against my front with his cock up my cunt, and Heera's torso plastered against my back, with his cock up my ass.

"Heera, get off her, dammit. You two are crushing me." Babu said in a thin voice.

Heera got up, took his cock out of my ass, and stood up. Within seconds, Yousuf replaced him. His thicker and longer cock met with more resistance from my ass than Heera's had, so he could only insert up to half of it inside. Babu and Yousuf were now double penetrating me.

Jaggu got up, his cock incredibly erect again, and stood in front of me smiling.

"So do I get a go at your ass next?" he asked.

"Nooooooooo...... it's too big and wide.... it's tear me apart. Pleeeeeeeease.... nooooooooo." I whimpered in fear.

"Yeah yeah, I know. But you will have to make up for it in other ways." he said, lifted my head up, and thrust his cock in my mouth. I started sucking on whatever he was able to insert in my mouth.

And with that, another bullet point was added to my sexual resume - triple penetration. Being fucked in every fuckable hole of the body. Jaggu in my mouth, Babu in my cunt and Yousuf in my ass. With all three men fucking me at their own pace, I just relaxed my body and let it move according to their strokes. After ten minutes of the triple fucking, I had had two more orgasms and was getting very exhausted. Incredibly, Yousuf, even with the higher friction from my ass, kept going. Luckily, Babu finally started cumming in my cunt. After he was done shooting his load, he just lay there, with his dick buried in my cunt.

I then turned my attention to Jaggu. With my hands I started playing with his gigantic balls and sucked on his cock-head harder. As I kept working his balls, I sensed Yousuf speed up. He finally hit his orgasm and discharged his jizz into my ass. He then took out his cum-covered cock and slapped and rubbed it all over my asscheeks.

"Look at how her ass jiggles." Yousuf said.

And looking at my ass jiggle against the impact of Yousuf's cock probably sent Jaggu over the line too. He started cumming, with his copious jizz oozing out of my mouth, even as I kept trying to swallow it. I ended up swallowing half of it, with the other half dribbling down my neck to my boobs.

With all cocks now out of me, I collapsed on the floor, lying on my side. I was exhausted. And I was covered in semen and sweat, some dried, some still moist. My ass felt as if it was on fire, my thighs felt a cramp coming on, and my jaw felt ready to drop off. I wanted to be held and cuddled, just like after every time I had sex. But these men weren't the cuddling types.

I turned on my side and saw them all getting dressed. Finally the sex was done with. As exhausted as I was feeling, the more dominant sensation was one of satisfaction. Complete and unimaginable sexual satisfaction that I had never thought possible.

Fifteen minutes later, we were driving back. Yousuf and Heera had helped me clean up with water from a tap outside. Obviously, they had felt me up all over while doing so. I had dried myself using one of the sheets, and gotten dressed. I was too exhausted to drive, so Heera was the one driving my car, and I was in the back seat between Yousuf and Jaggu. Both kept fondling me and feeling me up all the way. Yousuf even kissed me in his amazingly passionate way a few times. It was decided that since I was too tired to drive, they'd all drive me back to my home, and get rickshaws from there to get to there home. I should have made them stop a little way off my building, but I was too tired to think straight.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,204 Followers