The Shopkeeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both heard her husband arrive home.

"Hey honey! You're the niece. How are you?" he said has he entered from the garage. "Doing great. Trying to get an invite to tonight's dinner. Your wife hasn't said no."

"Well, we would love to have you but it is kind of a private dinner."

"Well four is as private as three; isn't it?"

"Well, it might not be something you..."

"She knows. She knows it all. No one told her. But she figured it all out."

He was on guard. They were very careful. He's was probably mishearing. He definitely didn't want to admit to anything. "It's stupid to admit to one thing when being accused of another," he thought to himself. "I'm sure you figured it all out. You tell me what you figured out." He smiled as he said it.

"After dinner tonight, the shopkeeper is going to fuck your wife. I'm hoping you will fuck me."

He was no longer smiling. Damn! "What gave us away?"

"Biggest clue was that they call you Rooster but only very privately. I wasn't trying to hear but the house isn't that big. Try going by Rooster more openly. It fits. I wouldn't have been able to make the connection otherwise. But still haven't figured out how you and uncle came into the picture. Do you really have a big cock?"

The big man blushed.

"He does!" the wife answered.

"So am I invited? You don't have to fuck me; we could get to know each other and maybe next time you'll be more comfortable. What do you do when you're the third wheel? Watch? Play with yourself?"

"What about your husband?"

"Yeah! I have some explaining to do. Not sure how that's going to go. Maybe the 'I was blackmailed' would be enough to do it. The problem is that he is gone for months at a time and I get really horny. Frankly, I don't see how my marriage will survive if I don't find a way to have sex. This is his second trip since getting the promotion. I was climbing the walls last time. Once I got past a pregnancy scare, I realized I liked it and wanted it some more."

"You need to wash up. Dinner is almost ready. And" - looking at the niece - "our other guest will be here any minute." She smiled.

The shopkeeper arrived. He was surprised at the additional guest and he was unsure what that meant for the evening. He had gotten used to regular sex on Thursdays. This girl had interrupted that. He was grateful for the invite but had expected he was getting some pussy. But it is nice to have friends. "I think you know our other guest. She was unexpected but has proven to be a surprise in more than one way." He wasn't sure what to make of that but better than dinner at home alone again.

Dinner was tasty and soon over. "You men can clear the table; this young lady and I need to have a little chit chat one-on-one." So the two women went to the living room and the men started clearing the table. She didn't usually have guests taking care of dishes but guests usually didn't have the hostess for dessert. She wasn't going to let her husband have her until she knew her a bit better herself.

"How does this work?"

"How does what work?"

"This sex thing we're doing."

"I'm not sure we're doing a sex thing."

"I thought... You invited me..."

"I invited you to dinner. I had planned on something sexual after dinner but I'm not sure you fit in with those plans." After earlier, she was a bit relieved to see the other woman off guard now.

"I thought we covered that. I'll sit and visit with your husband while you get banged."

"I thought you wanted to bang my husband."

"I do. I'll take what I can get. I expect you need to be comfortable with that before it happens."

"You're right about that."

"So, what can I tell you that will get you comfortable?"

"I'm not sure. We haven't been doing this very long. What does your husband think of you doing my husband?"

"I haven't told him yet. He's in Europe and that's a face-to-face conversation. No matter what happens tonight or for the rest of my visit, I still have to have that conversation because of what has already happened. I didn't enjoy it before. Maybe the 'I was blackmailed' excuse will work and I'm about to make things worse. But I don't care right now. My marriage isn't working. Not since he got his promotion and has to be away for months at a time. When I say 'not working', I'm not saying it isn't workable. But if he insists on being my one and only then he's going to have to find a new job. If he wants a divorce because I failed at being his one and only then the marriage is unworkable."

"If you end up divorced, you plan on marrying my husband?"

"I barely know your husband! Are you planning on going somewhere and are setting up his next wife? You don't have a terminal disease do you?"

She's trying to take control of the conversation. I was caught by surprise earlier. "I'm as healthy as you! He's my husband and I'm keeping him."

"He obviously loves you. Auntie loves uncle. I'm more likely to marry the shopkeeper. I'm not sure what's not working in both of your marriages that you're doing this sex thing. I don't need to know. My marriage has a problem; I want to get laid. I would prefer my husband do me. I'm not looking to go to bars looking for someone to pick me up for a one night stand. Your situation appears to me to need another pussy and I want it to be mine."

"You are right. On all counts! You're really bright. What worries me about you is that I don't know your husband. And I suspect your motives. The tricky part of what we are doing is avoiding jealousy. To do that, we have to know what makes us jealous and avoid it. Watching your aunt kiss my husband's dick and then suck it doesn't faze me. But if they started kissing, I would be really upset. I don't want anyone telling me there's no reason to be upset!"

"I see." The niece paused to digest it. "I... It appears..." After her earlier non-stop talking, it was nice to see her at a loss for words. It actually made her a bit less intimidating. "I do love my husband and I really hope we can work it out. Keeping him not jealous of what I've been doing - or hope to be doing - is critical to working it out. How do you do something as intimate as sex without affection?"

"We don't. It's not possible. Well, I've heard that prostitutes detach themselves from their bodies when they are working but I can't do that. When a man is sucking on my nipple, I will be feeling affection for him. And some kissing may happen in the passion of the moment. If I got jealous watching Auntie and my husband kiss while their naked and he's on top of her with his dick buried in her cunt then this wouldn't work. But if I were to walk into my kitchen to find them kissing passionately then we're going to have a problem."

"Have you watched Auntie and your husband doing it?"

"Yeah. I don't count the first time because it was different. But our first time here; we did it here on the floor. I didn't plan it that way but we got caught up in the moment."

"I'm confused. The first time didn't count."

"You said you couldn't figure out how our husbands got involved. I told my husband what happened. I was mad and wanted my husband to beat the guy up. And it worked, sort of. Before it could happen, he was persuaded that it was actually my fault. And it was! I stole. My bad! Obviously, my husband can't beat me up. So the shopkeeper arranged for my husband to fuck your aunt. While I watched! While he was fucking me! That was my punishment. And it was a good one. But we all found ourselves wanting to do it again."

"Thanks for connecting those dots. It would have bothered me later."

"Boys! Where are you with those dishes?"

"They're all done." The immediate response from close by startled them both.

"You've been listening?"

"I prefer 'patiently waiting.' Is there a reason we should not have been listening? It didn't seem to be that kind of private conversation."

"I suppose not," she answered as she unbuttoned her blouse. As she did so, she stood up and went over to the shopkeeper. With the blouse unbuttoned, she removed it and turned around without a word. He immediately unclasped her bra. She deftly removed it as she walked toward a bedroom that was across from the living room. As she went, she tossed her bra and blouse on a chair. The shy man was uncertain what was happening but decided he was supposed to follow her.

The big man sat next to the amazed woman. "They didn't close the door!"

"Nope. We can watch or not. If you're bashful about that sort of thing then you shouldn't be here."

She watched has he knelt down and began tonguing her nipples as he unbuttoned his shirt. "I guess I'm not. So what about you and me? She didn't say."

"She would have if she had something to say. It's up to us."

"I thought it was up to you?"

"I'm a guy. In a situation like this, my dick does the deciding."

"So what?"

"This isn't a date. We're not making out. I'm not kissing you. She showed you what to do."

She did at that. The woman started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Do you want to go to the other bedroom?"

"Could we do it here? She said that happened before."

"I'll be right back."

"First, me." She had removed her blouse and wanted to be rid of her bra. He obliged and unfastened it. Then he watched as she removed the garment.

"Honey, I'm afraid she has nicer tits than you," he called to his wife.

"No surprised!" she called back. In a moment, he was gone and back with sheets. She spread them as he removed his shirt. They sat down together and she found herself a bit nervous. She wasn't really watching but noticed she was not giving her partner a blowjob. But that didn't matter as her partner began sucking on a nipple.

"It's been a few weeks since I was kissed. May I please kiss your husband?" The answer was not immediate. She wasn't sure if the woman needed to think about it or if her mouth was full.

"This time only! And only because you asked permission nicely!"

She smiled. This was different from her dating days. Guys always kissed her. Guys didn't go immediately to second base. She bent over and kissed her partner. It was nice enough but didn't have the passion of the make out session that had always preceded sex. This was very different. They broke the kiss and he resumed enjoying her tits. "Thank you!" she called. No answer. "Could I see your... you know."

"No. Nobody ever gets to see my 'you know'." He paused. "You are talking about my pancreas?"

She blushed. Guys have always been so eager to show her their dicks. "I would like to see your dick."

"Certainly! You want to do it?"

"I'm not really the shy type but I'm actually feeling a little overwhelmed. Could you?"

In the bedroom, the couple had completed undressing. She wanted to watch. The first time she had watched her husband fuck another woman, she had been in a totally different mindset. She had watched them fuck again. But watching another woman take her husband for the first time had an appeal. Her lover was ready to fuck. So she lay down on her tummy. She usually raised her ass in the air when doing it doggy but she was focused on watching. It did fell pleasant as the man behind her slid his cock into her very wet pussy and slowly fucked her. He was actually as focused on watching as she. The both watched as the woman lay back and her husband positioned himself. They had not been able to hear them before but they could definitely hear her as he penetrated her opening. "Neighbors!" she called out as a warning because she was starting to get loud. She grabbed at the sheet trying to stuff it in her mouth to muffle the noises that kept escaping from her as the man between her legs was stuffing her with his massive cock. They really didn't have a very good view of him penetrating her.

"Pull out."

"What? But..."

"You want a better view! Don't you?"

He did. So he pulled out of her, then he climbed off her and the bed. She was right behind him, pausing to grab the pillow. She dropped the pillow case on the woman; she immediately grabbed it and stuffed as much of it in her mouth as she could before screaming at the top of her lungs. She smiled as she pushed her lover into a chair with a perfect view of her husband's cock imbedding itself in his woman's cunt. Her man's cock just slide right into her as she sat on his lap while the other woman struggled. She understood; it was why she so enjoyed fucking other men. Sex with her husband was wonderful. But it was a lot of work every time. The new location was not great. The view was perfect but she had to do the work. She blamed herself for poor planning. No, the problem was that the best sex did not go as planned. This was never the plan for the evening.

...

It had been exciting watching her get fucked by her husband. But she was actually starting to tire of being fucked. Her husband was just lying there watching her while his recent conquest recovered. But her fuck just wasn't happening. "I'm sorry but I'm tired. Are you good?"

"I actually was hoping to finish."

"I'll lie down and you can finish up."

"I'll take him!"

They were surprised. It seemed but a few seconds since her husband had removed his condom. She was clearly exhausted. But she was offering her pussy to the second man.

"Do you mind?"

"Relieved actually!"

The woman on the floor smiled as the other woman stood so her man could move from the couch to the floor. As he positioned himself between her legs, the realized that this was a lot different than when he had fucked her while she sat on a desk. Unlike her previous lover, this one just slid in. As he began to vigorously fuck her, she understood why the other woman enjoyed doing this with other men. But that thought was brief as another orgasm washed over and through her body. And when it was over, she felt the warmth that Rooster had not been able to give her without risking pregnancy.

And she wasn't the only one. The other couple wasn't just watching them. Her first lover had taken the position of her current lover. And his wife was definitely finishing up an orgasm. As the woman became aware of her surroundings once again, she realized she was now the center of attention. "I'm sorry. I thought I didn't have it in me but watching you two while holding my husband. I just had to have him."

"Not a problem. She was good! Better than before. Eager."

"Shit, I'm full of cum and didn't put anything down. Be careful. DO NOT PULL OUT! I do not want sex stains on my couch!"

"Clinch your pussy!"

"Say what?"

She displayed herself to the other woman. "You clinch here and here. You'll be able to clamp onto his cock and pull yourself off. Keep it clenched. Do it right and you won't lose a drop."

She did as instructed and it worked. "You've done this a lot?"

"Yeah. I once was wearing my last pair of clean panties and acquired a pussy full of cum. I had to walk from one dorm to another, strip, get my robe and get to the showers. Necessity and all that!"

...

She was a grown woman and didn't need a curfew or an aunt waiting up for her. But she hadn't been out this late since she came for her visit. As she had no children, she never had to worry about worrying about someone out late. But had heard her car and knew her niece was home.

"You waited up for me?"

"I'm sorry, I know you're a grown woman and don't answer to me. But I couldn't help worry."

"I wasn't sure how the evening would go. I crashed Rooster's party. We can talk in the morning; I'm really bushed!"

"Certainly. If you want to talk. You don't have to."

"Talking is fine." She paused on the way to her bedroom. "Uncle and I aren't physically related."

It was a statement but sounded more like a question. "No, but..." "Two! Three! What's the difference?" The younger woman was clearly tired and unable to think coherently,

A few minutes later, she had striped and was asleep. Auntie retired with the expectation of a call in the morning. She knew her friend was looking forward to the after dinner activity. Her niece didn't have a clue what she had interrupted!"

...

And sure enough, the phone rang early the next morning. "Hello." It was her. "I heard about my niece. I'm so sorry she messed up your plans." Her apology was interrupted as her totally naked niece strolled into the kitchen. No, strolled was the wrong word. The girl was stiff and walking like she was sore as the dickens.

"What do I do? It hurts. A lot! You had Rooster; how did you handle the pain?"

The woman was confused. She had her friend talking into one ear while her niece was naked in front of her talking about Rooster. And Rooster's wife was saying something about her maiden name being Holmes. "I'm sorry, I have a situation here and I was distracted. I'm distracted. Give me a moment. What happened? You do look like you hurt. A lot!"

"I do hurt. You fucked Rooster. What did you do after?"

"I came home and had a hot bath and a nap. Uncle will be leaving soon and you can use the big tub."

"Fuck that!" She said that has she started walking to the back of the house. She was alarmed as that is where her husband was! And she was naked! She had to stop her but the phone.

"Listen I have to..."

"Young lady! What are you..." she heard her husband exclaim from the bedroom.

"I'm using your tub. You can fuck me when I'm not so sore. Ask Auntie how long that will be." The noise of the water running drowned out any further words.

"I don't know what's going on! My niece is walking around naked and sore. She said she crashed your party. What happened?" She listened for a few seconds. "Short version please! I do have to go to work soon." She listened some more. "She didn't." "Okay, we'll talk more. I should go talk to her." "Bye."

She went to her bathroom. As she passed through the bedroom, her husband was bewildered by what had happened.

"What's going on?"

"She fucked Rooster!"

"Oh!"

Her niece was lying in the tub as the water rose around her.

"Let's try this."

"What is it?"

"Bath oil." She had considered bubble bath to cover her nudity but that seemed silly now.

"It'll help?"

"No idea. Won't hurt!"

"The warm water is helping.

"I can't believe you fucked Rooster."

"I fucked them both."

It was just one shock after another! She remembered her comments that started with last night's "What's the difference" comment about two or three.

"You plan on fucking your uncle next?"

"Maybe not next. Before I go home."

"I don't think that's going to happen."

"You object?"

"It's not that. He's your uncle!"

"We aren't physically related. And if my husband divorces me after all I've done here then we won't be related."

"I doubt he will fuck his nephew's wife!"

"You doubting that I can seduce him?"

She was at a loss. She was clearly rambling. Probably delirious! Still, she was attractive. It was possible she is more attractive than Rooster's wife. And he had been attracted to her. Men did tend to think with their dicks.

"I have to go to work."

"You need to take my car; I blocked you in. Sorry."

"I thought only you could drive it."

"Then don't tell the leasing company. And don't get any tickets."

"Do you need my key?"

"You think I'm leaving this tub today?"

"I guess not."

...

When Auntie returned home from work, she saw that her niece had not stayed in the tub; she was now asleep on her bed. Plans such as hers tend to not work out that well in reality.

"Are you ready to wake up?"

"I'm awake! I heard you drive in."

"Do you feel better?"

"I do. I guess I had better put some clothes on."

"You'd better tell me what you were doing crashing my friend's party?"

She stretched as a way of stalling. "I don't know what to say about that. Sorry, I guess."

"Sorry? What were you thinking?"

"That they needed another woman." She had gotten out of her bed and was headed to her room. The older woman followed.