The Shopkeeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've never been on a date before?"

"Well, I've been on a date. But I never made it to second base much less bed. I barely made it to first."

"Let's get dressed." She wanted to think it over.

She began finding her clothes. She looked back into the bathroom to find him shaving.

"Okay, you can take me to breakfast. And we can call this a date even if it wasn't." She stepped into the room and kissed him on the cheek. "Now where's my bra?"

"I saw it on the other side of the bed."

...

Time drew to a close. She tried not to dwell on what she was going to say to her husband; best to let that be spontaneous. They had a good-bye dinner at Rooster's with sex after. Try as she might, the niece could not get Uncle to fuck her. So he got Rooster's wife and she got Rooster because Auntie wanted to spend time with the shopkeeper. Once she got to know him, she found she actually did like him.

...

"We have to talk!" They both said it. Simultaneously! She had come home in the morning. His plane was due in the evening. She picked him up. It was so good to see him. She loved him so. This was going to be really hard.

"Okay, you first." She was glad to put it off but sure what he wanted to tell her was tiny compared to her revelation.

"I cheated on you. I am so sorry. I just missed you so much. And she is nice. Married too! We just... I happened." She was quiet. "The calm before the storm!" he thought. He braced himself for impact!

"Just the one?"

"Yes, only one! I swear."

"Don't swear. Being apart isn't working for us."

"We can make it work. You mean more to me than the job. I will quit. It'll never happen again."

"I think we should talk about that together."

"Yes! Please don't leave me. I really do only love you."

"And you were satisfied with only one woman one time for the months we were apart."

He was afraid. But he wouldn't lie! "No, we did it more than once." Here it comes.

"It took two men to satisfy men and more than once."

She wasn't yelling. What a relief. But what did she say? "Two?"

"Everything you said too. I do love you. I do not want a divorce but I was climbing the walls the first time. This time was worse. You can't be my one and only and go away like that. It sounds like you have the same problem. Are you mad at me?"

"No. I'm... I just want to fuck you!"

"I want you to fuck me!"

"We talk tomorrow."

"Maybe. I'm hoping you're still fucking me three days from now."

"The spirit is willing but I doubt I can actually do that."

"Let's see how long you last!"

Neither lasted all night. "Spirit" wasn't enough. But they spent a lot of his month off fucking and talking and reminding themselves and each other how much they loved each other. The biggest problem was the money; it was really good. It wouldn't be forever; just a few years. They didn't have to live this close to the headquarters. They could sell the house here and buy one nearer to his aunt and uncle. She could keep her lovers and he could... He was in a luxury suite on a corporate expense account. He had only succumbed to only one of multiple offers. She was worried that he would bring her an invisible souvenir. They agreed to precautions. He would come home and get tested. He suggested that he wait for the results before they did anything. She said "Hell no!" to that. When he was off, he would be her one and only. If the results of the tests weren't good, they would figure it out.