The Shopkeeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you get that idea?"

"Two men and one woman didn't seem like the right number for sex."

"Where did you get that idea?"

"I figured out that the five of you are having sex. Six with three of each sex is better."

"That was none of your business!"

"Are you telling me that you didn't need another woman?"

"Not the point! What did you do? Go over there and say ... what?"

"I just asked her what her husband was going to do while she fucked the shopkeeper."

"I don't believe you! How could you? What if you have been wrong?"

"Then I would have been really embarrassed!"

"But not a big deal for you because you're going home! Your uncle and I would have to face them. What about us?"

"Oops! I really didn't think about that. I'm very sorry. But I was right!"

Auntie was rather befuddled. "I don't see how it helps. You're our niece! Uncle won't be partnering with you."

"I thought we settled that this morning."

"We settled nothing this morning."

"I told you that I would seduce him. Don't you think I'm as pretty as Rooster's wife?"

"You're his niece!"

"More like niece-in-law. We aren't physically related."

"What are you going to tell your husband?"

"Everything! I'm not certain exactly what. I wanted to have sex. I don't really know how to have an affair. Or cheat on my husband. This worked for me this time. If he doesn't forgive me then the marriage is over. If he does forgive me then we will figure out something better."

"You think it will be easy."

"No. I've figured out a few things with the five of you. Was it easy for you and uncle to get with Rooster and his wife?"

"Gosh no!" She paused to consider her words. Seemed pointless to hold anything back but she wouldn't be able to unsay something she didn't mean to say.

"Sex with your uncle was a 'Slam! Bam! Thank you, ma'am' affair. Not that I didn't enjoy it. At least, I thought I enjoyed it. Then I had my first orgasm with the shopkeeper. I wanted it again. I tried giving your uncle a blow job but he didn't see the point of putting it in my mouth when he could just fuck me. I tried to resist going back for more. Obviously, I failed."

"How does that lead to Rooster?"

"How did you know about Rooster?"

"I heard you refer to him as Rooster a couple of times at the party. You were being hushed about it. I figured he must have a big cock. And the only way you would know that..."

The aunt's laughter interrupted the younger woman.

"What's so funny?"

"I called him Rooster because of his bearing. He stands out in a crowd like a Rooster in a barn yard!"

"Oh! You mean, it has nothing to do with..."

"Not a thing!"

"Damn! But his wife said he..." What did she say? "I thought she confirmed that. I don't remember what she said."

"That's what I was talking about. You made a big leap in your thinking. You should have crashed and burned!"

"It all seemed to fit so neatly together."

"I'm sure it did."

"So how did you get to be with Rooster? It seems unlikely that it wasn't unconnected to the shopkeeper."

"It was connected. I was seeing him Thursday afternoons."

"During his slow time."

"Right! I would go into the back room. He'd fuck me in some new and interesting way. Then I'd clean his dick and leave."

"Didn't you talk to him?"

"No. He's kind of creepy."

"What? I'm ashamed of you. He's actually a pretty nice guy. I like him. He's just bashful."

"He didn't seem so bashful when he was forcing me to have sex with him!"

"Force? Really? He raped you? He certainly didn't rape me!"

"Not force like he held me down. It was blackmail. I didn't have a choice."

"We all had a choice. We made that choice when we tried to steal from him. When we chose to not get arrested. And when we chose not to just walk out when he gave us that choice!"

"When you put it that way, it doesn't sound like force. But he hardly seemed bashful."

"How would you know if you never talk to him? And how did you know I wasn't pregnant?"

"He was too nonchalant about unprotected sex. There's no way he could know I was safe. So he must have been safe too."

"He told me the father of a woman's baby was her husband. Legally, that is. I would lose if I went after him for paternity."

"He's smarter than that. He could win but there'd be a scandal. And winning isn't a sure bet. Suppose he got you pregnant. You get home and find your husband was killed in a tragic car accident. And you actually haven't seen him in a month. He would likely lose. If I were betting on it, my money was on you not being pregnant."

"You should talk to him. How about a little pillow talk with him after sex?"

"It really doesn't work that way. I don't think he can keep the shop closed very long."

"How about at Rooster's?"

"Oh, I've only done him there once since Uncle started doing Rooster's wife. As you noted, we have a problem with numbers."

"There's always a threesome."

"What's a 'threesome'?"

"I've only done it once. You do two guys at the same time."

"How does that work?"

"I had a guy in the back and was blowing the other. But now that I think about it, it wasn't all that great. I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Forget that I mentioned it. But really, you should do the shopkeeper at Rooster's next time."

"He's actually not there when we are."

"He'd better be. I'm doing someone. I'm betting Rooster's wife is doing Uncle. Are you planning on sitting and watching?"

"Who says you'll be there?"

"I do. Rooster and his wife do."

"You seem sure of yourself."

"Are you really going to make them choose between you and me? I'm pretty certain that they'll choose you. But why make it an issue? You know you need a third woman for your group. Who better than me? And you never did tell me how you hooked up with Rooster."

"One afternoon, the shopkeeper made me have sex with Rooster. Maybe not 'made'! I almost walked out. He said not to come back. So I stayed. It was ... you know! I wanted it again. So Shopkeeper set it up. We had a plan for bringing Uncle into it but it required a bit of trickery. I didn't want that; I wanted what Rooster and his wife have. They had never done anything like this before but talked it through. So I told Uncle everything. He tried it. Things have gotten better ever since."

"I hope it works out for me. I guess I should go clean the tub."

"Do it tomorrow. The oil can be hard to clean. I'll take a bubble bath tonight and rinse with the shower. That works great!"

...

It was Tuesday instead of Thursday. The shop had a "back soon" sign up. He had put up that sign when he took her to the back room. She wondered if it meant the same thing. But it couldn't have been two minutes when someone left the shop and the sign was removed. The woman was clearly unhappy and walking funny. Why didn't she take the pink panties? She clearly didn't have the knack for walking and holding her cum.

She exited her car and entered the shop. "It looks like you just had some fun."

"Yeah! You're not jealous?"

"Of course not!"

"So what brings you here on a Tuesday?"

"I need your home address and your keys."

"You need... Why?"

"You ever have a woman spend the night with you?"

"No."

"If you want that to happen, I'll need the things I asked for."

"My place isn't really... I need to clean before I..."

"I'll clean it and have dinner ready. Tell me what time you get home tonight."

He told her and she went to his place. Not too bad. It was definitely occupied by a bachelor - very small and functional. She cleaned it to her satisfaction.

When he came home, they ate a simple meal she prepared.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked as the finished.

She considered her answer for a few minutes. "I miss my husband. Auntie and Rooster's wife are sleeping with their husbands tonight. I'll be alone. And I'm afraid. I know I act confident about what happens next and that's not me putting up a brave front. It's when I go to bed that doubts creep into my mind. I really love my husband. I don't want to lose him. Was this a huge mistake I will regret for the rest of my life? Do you mind if we don't fuck tonight. I just want to be held!"

"I guess that'll be okay."

The look on his face was clearly one of disappointment. "You do have a say in this!"

"I do? When you were in the back of my shop, I feel masterful and in control. Right now, you can walk out at any time. There's nothing I can say about it."

"You still have that tape!"

"It was an empty threat. I would never have done it."

"Because we're friends now?"

"No, not that! I don't actually want to hurt anyone."

"So, about us not having sex?"

"I've thought of little else since you left the shop. I do want to do it."

"How about a blowjob? A bit of a compromise?"

"I would like that. May I kiss you?"

"We'll see." She wasn't sure about that. "I suggest you turn down the thermostat a bit. Sleeping together is a lot more pleasant if it's cooler.

They moved to his bed. She started to undo his pants but then realized he would be practically naked while she was still fully dressed. Instead, she stripped down to her panties and bra while he took off his pants and briefs. As she started to remove the last of her clothing, he asked "Could you leave those on?"

She was puzzled. "If you like."

"I know it's weird but I find you sexier dressed like that than fully nude. "

"I don't think it's weird." She moved between his legs and began working on his cock. She spent some time stimulating him.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I am rather tired. Could we just go to bed now?"

"Certainly!" At some point, he had removed his shirt and was completely naked. She moved back as he stood and pulled back the covers. He slid into the bed and she moved to sit. He reached behind her to undo her bra and slowly remove it.

"I love unwrapping Christmas presents." She smiled. "I've never seen a woman like this." She wasn't sure what he meant but he continued. "It's always well lit at Rooster's and in the back room. But here with the lights out, I'm seeing you in silhouette. You're in profile with your tits sticking out. It's very sensual!" He moved back making room for her to lie next to him. She slipped off her panties and slipped into the space he made for her. She enjoyed the comfort of the man holding her in his arms. Very nice!

"Did you date before you got married?"

"Of course."

"I mean men other than your husband."

"That's what I expected you meant!"

"Did you ever sleep with them like this?"

"Not exactly! We usually did fuck. This is nicer. I hope you're not disappointed."

"No. This is nice. I get a lot of pussy but never get to do anything like this."

Soon, they were both asleep.

It was definitely nice waking up next to a naked woman. As he lay there, he wasn't sure what to do. She was married and this was just a casual affair for her. For both of them! If they were a real couple, he would kiss her. But that was against the rules. He had seen her kiss Rooster but she asked for that special. He didn't have a wife and it wasn't practical for him to ask her husband.

"Try cupping my breast." He had thought her asleep. But he did as she said.

"I'm as stumped as you are. I clearly can't give you the 'the sex last night was fantastic' treatment I give my husband."

"Why would you need to do that?"

"Men have egos. Women too! We both need a little reassurance."

"Why are doing this? Not just sleeping with me. The other night with me! You were clearly exhausted but he took me anyway."

"Not love! Sex was great that night but I just finished you off. The two other women tell me you are a great lover. I didn't really have the right frame of mind the first time. Your desk was not the place I wanted to have you. I can't take you to my place. And coming home late was a bit rude. Maybe not rude but something. So here I am."

"But we didn't have sex?"

"Didn't we? I think my husband would disagree. I mean, if that is all that had happened this visit."

"I'm glad you're here. I hope you work it out with your husband. I have just one problem."

"Only one! Afraid the neighbors will find out about us?"

"No. I'm afraid I liked it. Maybe, too much. This isn't real. Hard to miss what you've never had. I assume you won't be coming back."

"You assume right. I have to head home soon. Time to face the music!"

"Sorry about that."

"No sorry to it. I expect I was going to cheat on him eventually. Better sooner than later. Do you need to leave soon?"

"No, I was not sure what was going to happen. I didn't want to get home too early. I was eager enough but there was bound to be an awkward time..."

"Could you fuck me the way you were doing her while I was getting fucked? When you were in the bedroom?"

"Sure." He moved on top of her back and slid his dick into her wet pussy. She was a lot more aroused than he would have guessed. It's just harder to tell with a woman.

"Oh yeah," she said as he slowly fucked her. "You were saying."

"About what?"

"'Awkward time.' This is nice. We can talk. Your fucking feels pleasant. And we can talk."

"Oh yeah. I thought it might be awkward if we finished eating too early to go to bed. We can't make out. I don't have a clue about entertaining you."

"You thought it out better than I did."

"So I got the shop ready for opening. I had an idea that we could just fuck longer but I doubt I actually have much staying power. Until recently, I just had quickies in the back room."

"I was in that back room! That was no quickie!"

"I do need the woman to enjoy it."

"Why?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Well. Yeah, I guess so. I was pretty unhappy though."

"The fact that it felt really good just made you feel guiltier and unhappier."

"You're devious!"

"Guilty! I guess. Why did you come back?"

"I thought I was pregnant."

"After that. And tonight."

"I like you. I like this; morning sex. My husband and I used to do this Saturday mornings. We were both refreshed after a good night's sleep. Either I would wake up to him sucking on my tits or I'd wake him up playing with this dick. He never fucked me like this. He always got on top of me. I think it is easier to talk like this. I guess when you're married and living together, we had already talked."

"That's not something I have any experience with. You're different though. You're the first woman to talk to me. Ask about me. Just talking to you in the shop was better than the backroom sex. That includes your aunt when she came back. I felt like a piece of meat. Still do."

"You think fucking them before you get to know them is part of the problem?"

"Perhaps. I don't see the opportunity to get to know them. Plus, there's the whole 'they're married' barrier. I know women have affairs; but, I've never met one before. A woman willing to have an affair, that is. Okay, before your aunt."

"A woman having an affair isn't much of a relationship for you."

"I'll take what I can get."

"Don't sell yourself short."

"I'm older than you. I have a lot of experience getting rejected."

"Maybe that will change now that you have friends."

"I'm not certain I do."

"What the hell am I?" Her voice rose a little with a hint of upset.

"I hope you are. I hope all of you are. But am I?"

"Rooster invited you to his party when I arrived. But you were too busy to come."

"I have trouble with crowds."

"If you want to meet someone..."

"Yeah. Yeah. I know. I've heard it before. The problem is that whenever there are more people than just me and someone else, they talk and I sit quietly listening."

"Try talking."

"I have. I'm usually ignored. IF they acknowledge me, I feel like I'm being rude."

"I don't know how to answer that."

"No one does."

"I spoke to my aunt about actually talking to you in a conversation. I think she will."

"I would like that. If she wants an apology; I won't. I'm not sorry."

"What do you think she wants you to apologize for?"

"Blackmailing her into sex."

"Have I asked for an apology?"

"No."

"Do you think I want one?"

He was silent for a moment. "You haven't acted like you want one."

"I owe you an apology. I shouldn't have tried to steal from you. I'm sorry for that. Well, mostly sorry. I wouldn't be lying in your bed getting slow fucked if I hadn't. I hope that doesn't make you feel like a piece of meat."

"No. This is the best sex I've ever had. No rush. No distraction."

She pushed herself up onto her elbows. "Let me turn over. There's something I want to do." He pulled out of her and moved to the side of her. She turned over. "Come on over on top of me." He wasn't sure what she had in mind but complied. "Here! Back into my pussy." She guided the shopkeeper on top of her and let is cock slide back into her. "Now slowly fuck me."

"Okay." As he slid back and forth in her, something felt different. It felt as if someone was grabbing a hold of his dick while it was in her. "What are you doing?"

"Remember the other night when I told Rooster's wife how to hold his cum so it didn't come out and drip? Same thing!"

She giggled as his expression changed as she flexed her muscles against his cock. His pace increased and the look on his face continued to show how much he was enjoyed the experience. And then she was filled with warmth as he exploded inside her. Afterward, he lay still on top of her. She continued to exercise her muscles; trying to pull cum out of him.

Eventually, he opened his eyes. "WOW!"

"Glad you liked that."

"I did. Actually, I'm sore. I don't have much staying power."

"I'm going to take a shower. Join me when you've recovered!"

She got up out of the bed and walked to the small bathroom. She turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm then got in. She was soaping a wash rag and enjoying the warmth when her lover joined her. She turned and, pushing him against the wall, kissed him. Running her tongue into his mouth and feeling him as he did the same. He used one hand to hold her close while the other went between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Occasionally, a stroke would rub against her clit sending shivers up her spine.

"I think we need to wash." She was still grasping the soapy cloth. She handed it to him and he began to lather her front spending special time on each of her tits. She turned and he began on her back. His left hand stayed on her left tit as he soaped her back. But he reluctantly moved down to her hip as he washed her ass and moved the cloth down the crack in her ass to her pussy. After a minute or two, she reached down between her legs and took the cloth.

"Your turn!" She applied more soap to the wash rag and began rubbing his chest. She spent several moments on each of his nipples before working her way down to his dick. After thoroughly cleaning both his dick and his balls, she had him turn around so should could take care of his back and ass.

"I think we're done."

"I don't want it be over."

"Well, I think you are running out of hot water."

"Darn."

"You rinse."

She exited the shower and found a towel. She had dried most of her body when the water stopped running. She exited the tiny room to make room for him.

"I'm hungry. I'll take you to breakfast."

"So you want to totally emasculate me?"

"How am I doing that?"

"On a date, I should take you to dinner before bringing you home for sex."

"THIS IS NOT A DATE! Do not mistake the kiss for more that it was. We had a moment. It was just sex. Don't think..."

"I don't think it was anything more than it was. Before you were married, did you ever do something like this with a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Why can't this be like that?"

"Because..." She was having trouble coming up with why.

"This is close to a date as I've ever been on."