All Comments on 'The Shoplifting Teacher'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

It's been a while since there have been a good teacher/student blackmail story. And this one is particularly awesome. I actually have seen the jav with Ms. Harukaze and maybe you could continue the tale and have William's boss find out about our sexy Ms. Crump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Positively entrancing....

every page increased the naughty teacher's humiliation....and I hoped she would be well-impaled before the story ended.... GREAT writing Charles...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

Tres bien écrit , bien amené, excitant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

I absolutely love your other stories, and this one did not disappoint one bit. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
it was almost good

I enjoyed it up till the part of the class room. So many authors go overboard at this point, and you did also. I was very disappointed, this could have been a thoroughly enjoying and erotic story until you threw out any sense of reality.

A_SatoriA_Satorialmost 14 years ago
Another great tale...

from a terrific author! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Step Too Shy?

I always find parts I like in your works. I just hope all your build-ups lead to equally huge pay-offs.

Here, I would have loved a bit of anal at the end, since he'd been fantasizing about it earlier. Perhaps he could have walked her up the rows, to her desk, all with his cock embedded in her ass. I get the feeling they both would have been awakened by that experience! By the end, she seemed to be getting off on the degradation [cumming], so that or even a touch of watersports would have been mind-blowing.

Keep up the great work!

foogyfoogyalmost 14 years ago
sequel

waiting for the sequel...

make her a truly submissive slut, involve more students,

exhibitionism, make her earn money by whoring her out and humiliate her more,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed

One of the best in the category. Look forward to the sequel. Wish for some domination at public places.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 13 years ago
Finally, he fucked her...

Of course, that is your style - to wait and wait - to build up to the climax and then go at it with "his dick twitching and squirting globs, wads, and ropes of cum along her trembling, twitching body." This after the usual spanking and humiliation, all vintage Charles Petersunn, our expert words-craftsman. There is no one who can spin such as descriptive tale with so much imagination and attention to the minutia. This story had a good premise and interesting ending. I really thought many times that it was going to go different directions, but I liked the final scene. When he gave back the evidence, I sighed and wondered how the story could possibly recover, but you made it happen. The dildo on the floor was a good touch; they could have ended up on the bed. Maybe even have the mother get involved and turn it into an incest/taboo situation. But I liked the end and appreciated the smile on her face. Maybe her classroom will become, as many at Templeton, a real learning experience for the students. Frankly, I'm surprised that your submittals, as outstanding as they are, get so few comments. You deserve better. Keep up the good work.

wrc264wrc264over 13 years ago
great

Another great story. Would have liked more sex with her and a little anal as he obviously wanted. A continuation of the progressing domination she was wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not good...

a very long story line that took so long to get to the point that it was a let down for me to have read all of it and come away wondering why I did read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write a sequel!

Amazing story, so hot I absolutely loved it. please write another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks, a great story! Subtle, juicy details, especially Ms Crump's skirt falling down in class! Please write more about Ms Crump!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ooooommmmgggggg

omgeeeee.this is so awesome. MOAR ABT MS CRUMP AND BILLY! ? Maybe u could continue their adventures in school?i dunno. Great work man

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolutely amazing

I have to be honest, This is probably the best story I have ever read, I usually just skip to the juicy bits but with this I felt like I had to read it and I'm so glad that I did!!

It's nice to read a story with an actual story behind it that doesn't just last 5 minutes.

5/5. Best story I've read so far!!!!

DaflingerDaflingerover 11 years ago
great read

i enjoyed the slow burn method leading into a hot finish. I'm not sure about the class/group section either (just personal taste - not negative) but the ending was really enjoyable.

5 stars from me and look forward to reading more.

JonnyZeldaJonnyZeldaabout 11 years ago
Outstanding.

A truly great read. I felt like some other commenters that the scene with Ms. Crump exposing herself to her students was a bit unrealistic. The whole point of her submission was to avoid public humiliation so I don't see how it makes sense that she would agree to that. But the part about her dressing provocatively felt very satisfying. A nice touch. But overall I enjoyed it thoroughly and her smile at the end made it worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!!!

Duuuude!!! Totally Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!

buttman52buttman52almost 11 years ago
WOW

It's been awhile since I read this story butt was glad to retread it.That was very very good.PLEASE keep on writing and I will keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pity there is no follow up

A great story, but an opportunity for a follow up is missed. We could have all enjoyed reading how Ms Crump explored her new found exhibitionist feeling, with of course Billy's help. going out braless or pantyless,dressing less conservatively at school maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautifully written BUT

I loved the beginning, right up to the blackmail in the store and then it got a bit unrealistic with the home bit with the mother walking in on Ms. Crump squatting on the floor in her son's room and then I think you destroyed the story with going over board in the classroom. Imagination is well and good and fantasies are about breaking away from reality, but from a rational perspective sometimes it's necessary to keep things realistic as well. Over all I think it was brilliant right up to the last bit when she walks into the classroom.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
I agree with,"beautifully written but."

Yes, you write very well and the story was great but did become a little unrealistic after the novelty shop scene. I'm trying to give constructive criticism from my view point. I will give it four stars but with a better ending would have been five. All and all a good story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Arousing

This was one of the most arousing stories I have read. I could not wait to see what he would do to his professor next.

It was definitely a stroke story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey teach

This was slow to start BUT did it finish strong WOW Very great read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My dear Mr. Petersunn...

...I had to rate you as 5 stars, but only because there were no higher rating than that! This story involved one of my most favorite subjecs; a beautiful female teacher, and more specifically, a beautiful female teacher who does not realize the extent of her attractiveness and how it affects a certain member of her students; and what that student does when he gets the opportunity to turn the tables on her. I just wish William was not so scared of taking control from her until the very end. Speaking of the very end, I applaud your final sentence! It looks like Billy will be seeing a lot more of his teacher...either he will, or else maybe Mr. Weaver will, or maybe even the police will! Kudos, Charles Petersunn! I will have to read your other Literotica contributions to see if they impress me as much as this one does!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Done

Hit all the must have. Very much enjoyed it. It was frustrating when he would lamely give up his leverage, but almost felt more realistic as he had not planned it out too much. Then he finally delivered with his computer camera, although it felt like more of a how to keep this going, instead of foreshadowed or explained ahead of time.

Yes it did get ridiculous once they got back in class, but I'll forgive it as this is where the subgenre was brought home. Proactive dress, remote vibe, etc.

Her slow acceptance to being the sex slave fucktoy she was born to be was exceptional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous