The Shopping List

Story Info
What happens when you find what your wanting?
3.2k words
4.43
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You keep talking about this 'wish list' for any woman that you're going to want to get involved with," my therapist mentioned at one point in one of our sessions. "Why?"

"I don't know. I've just gone with whoever walked in front of me in the past and I asked and she said yes. I wasn't all that discriminating. Now I'm trying to be."

My "wish list" was, that I wanted someone older. Someone more mature than a lot of my mistakes in women from the past. I wanted someone who was slender, had nice hair, had a shapely but not too out of proportion body.

I wasn't looking for a model gorgeous kind of woman (like most men). I just wanted a woman who was nice to look at. One perhaps on the very attractive side and with a nice body wouldn't be bad. What was wrong with that?

My therapist however, was not the body type I was looking for. And I was beginning to get the impression that she was not happy that I was being this 'so particular.'

Not that anything was ever going to happen between me and my therapist, but it was just that I was, perhaps in her mind, looking for the perfect woman type. And with most women larger than that image I had in my mind, there was always this simmering resentment that I was being 'like a man.'

Never mind that there are a lot of men who like Big Women. I'd had my share of them. I'd been with women who ranged from size 0 up to (an unmanageable) size 28. I just wanted a woman that I found attractive, and emotionally available. What was wrong with that?

--------------

But I was getting on the desperate side, and that was always very dangerous territory for me to crawl into.

It had been many years since my last relationship, and that last relationship had left me gun-shy about my tendency to fall for just about any woman that came along.

Yes, I had my 'shopping list' that I was trying to find, and working really hard to not make another mistake. Like falling into bed too soon, and finding out that the 'she' that I had fallen for, was nothing like the 'she' which she really was.

I would tend to go shopping two or three ties a week at the local coop, just hoping to run into that woman that might fulfill at least most of my 'list.' Most of the time, what I saw was... Not a lot of people, much less single-looking women. So I'd just about given up hope even there.

Now I'm not the most handsome looking man around. Matter of fact, in TV and Film, I'm what's known as a "character type." Rough around the edges, and tending on the 'hairy' side. Long hair, beard, mustache. The type that a lot of women are not going to have on their wish list.

So there I was, wandering around the store wondering what I was going to eat as a snack, the means to justify being there when I didn't really need anything... When She walked around the corner.

She was a tallish brunette who I took to be around fifty-five or so. She had a nice body, dressed in a loose but flowing Indian cotton kaftan sort of shirt, complete with nice, tight jeans around her rather shapely derrière. She looked somewhat nondescript -- not a raging beauty, but certainly not an unattractive woman. She looked kind of like the actress Minnie Driver. I knew she would brighten up as soon as she smiled.

I really wanted to meet her, but all of a sudden I began to get cold feet. So I made the mistake of starting to follow her around, working up my courage and my 'come on' line. Acting like a creepy pervert, in other words.

I came to my senses and turned around and began looking for what it was that I wanted and could have for a simple price. Chocolate? Yeah. Something chocolate. That would satisfy my craving for sweets, if not sweet women.

I began walking down the desert aisle and couldn't make up my mind. I was still kind of distracted by the simple beauty of my object of desire still in my minds eye.

I bent down to pick something up, and straightened up to be right in the line of sight of a certain particular crotch I'd been drooling over.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, standing and beginning to blush quite red.

She stopped dead in her tracks, and got 'that look' in her face. You know the one with the "deer in headlights" look? Well, so much for that, I thought suddenly.

And then she shyly began to smile at my flustered look. I must have began drooling or the equivalent, as I looked totally smitten at this woman.

"Hi, my name is Randy," I said, hoping for a bigger smile in return. "I... umm... Couldn't help but notice you earlier."

Her look became one crossed between one of 'Oh, boy, not again,' and shy interest. "So I noticed," she said with a smirk, as she bent her head slightly and began to shyly smile at her feet. "My name is Ellie," she said softly.

My heart suddenly did a little happy dance. Although I didn't really know what to say next.

She looked at the treat that I had in my hand, and smirked again. "Is that lunch? Or is that dinner?"

"Well, I came in hoping for a snack, and then I saw you," I said, immediately regretting it. "I mean--"

Her smile went from shy one to a somewhat nasty look and then back to that shy smile again. Whew. That was a close one.

"What I meant was... I saw you and then I really wanted to talk to you, but kind of lost it. I mean, you're such a beautiful woman, and I..."

"I bet you say that to all the women you stalk in the coop," she said with a dirty smirk. Then she went back to that annoyed look that didn't want to make up it's mind as to what it wanted to do.

"I... ummm... Don't usually stalk women," I said, sheepishly. "But yeah, I also don't really know what to say to someone that I'm really struck with either.

I noticed that she wasn't exactly falling in a swoon at my feet, but neither was she running quickly away to report me to the manager. Did I have a chance?

I gulped loudly. 'God, I'm really taken by your beauty,' I wanted to tell her, but that felt like such a pick-up line that I hesitated to say it. But then I did. "I'm... Would you like to go out for coffee sometime? You do drink coffee, I hope? I mean, if you're single, that is." There. I said it.

"Maybe," she said shyly, and looked up at me with that hesitant smile returning to that gorgeous face. God she was looking more and more beautiful the longer I stared at her.

"I'd really... love it if you would." It was now my turn to look shyly down at my feet. When I looked up, she still hadn't run away. Should I pour on the compliments? Or take it one invite at a time.

I started to reach my hand out to her unconsciously, to touch one of those hands that held on so tightly to the small basket with only a few items. Her body suggested to me that she was interested, but I hesitated to show exactly how interested I was in her. I didn't want to frighten her away.

But then the voice in the back of my head told me, 'Be the man. Make the first move. Take charge.'

'Uh, huh. Right,' the other part of me then said.

"Can I... help you with your shopping?" I asked in a somewhat squeaky voice.

And then she began swaying ever so slightly, like a little girl pondering whether she should take the Big Bad Wolfe up on his offer. "I won't eat you," I said, suddenly regretting it. And then I thought, 'Oh, what the hell,' and added, "At least not yet."

This brought up a look that was a combination of both shock and quickening, but still hesitant interest.

"Really?" came the return of that smirk, along with that looking up at me through her eyelashes. "Do you nibble? Or do you chew?"

Woah. Clearing my throat, I leaned in and said, "That depends on how tasty you are," I said, and let out a little growl.

She looked up suddenly and had that shock return to her face. And then came the breathing hard part of our repartee.

Well, that got her interest. I stepped a little forward, touched her left hand on her basket, and whispered in her ear, "Won't you invite me into your kitchen, little girl? I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll make sure your house gets blown away."

The next look was definitely one of interest, as her mouth began hanging open just a little too much. "Really?" she whispered, but I couldn't tell whether it represented her interest peaking, or she was once again questioning the sanity of still talking to me.

"Shall we finish your shopping? Or are you ready for..." I so desperately wanted to throw my arms around her and I asked her, "Do you live close by?"

"Just down the street," she whispered. Her look changed into a lustful one now, and she began nibbling on her lower lip sensually. She took my breath away with that one little gesture.

"Let's finish your shopping. Shall we?" She looked up at me and just shook her head 'Yes.' "Then we'll see what you have cooking in your 'kitchen'."

Then I did it. I reached out and ran my hand up the underside of her left arm, and watched her shiver, closing her eyes and taking another deep breathe.

----------------

About twenty minutes later, we were pulling up into her driveway. As the reality of what she was doing finally hit her, she sat stock-still in the passengers seat, a look of shock on her face. Meanwhile, I sat stock-still in mine when I saw that look on her.

There were several long breathes that we kind of synchronized with, and then I found the courage to get out of the car and walk briskly around to open the door for her. Holding my hand out in a gentlemanly way, she looked up at me and then, with a smoldering look, took my hand and let me elevate her out.

I reached into the back seat, and manhandling the two grocery bags out, waited for her to walk me to the front door.

She had a three bedroom bungalow type house, with a big tree and all sort of children's toys spread out under it. Obviously she was a Grandma.

Once inside the house, she led me to her kitchen where I sat the bags down on her counter. She stood there, looking out the kitchen window at the back yard for more than a few seconds.

I walked slowly up behind her, and gently wrapped my arms around her waist. Not knowing what she was going to do next, luckily for me, she began melting back into me, letting all her weight fall on me to keep standing. She sighed as she did this, letting go of any hesitancy.

I reached up with my right hand, and brushed away her gorgeous curls from her neck, and proceeded to softly and tentatively kiss her. She melted further back into me, as I began kissing my way up her neck to nibble at her ear. This brought a moan radiating from deep inside her, and she began turning in my arms to face me.

I used my hand to cradle her neck and then moved it up slowly to her face, and then closed the distance between us with the first kiss on her lips. Ever so gently.

"Hmmmm," she moaned and looked hungrily into my eyes. "It's been such a long time."

"Well," I said, " Hopefully it's not going to be a long time ever again." And then it was time for a more passionate kiss, lips and then tongue intermingling.

It wasn't like we were teenagers, but as kiss came to shove and I buried my hard erection into the space between her thighs, and this brought on a very deep moan as she returned the push. "Hmmmmmmm," she moaned into our kiss.

After a few minutes of more of pushing and loving, I broke off our kiss. "Maybe we should put the groceries away first."

Laughing lightly she said, "Yeah. That might be a good idea," and smiled that devastatingly smoking smile of lust. "It'll only take a few minutes."

Parting, she began opening cabinets and the fridge, and we began doing a dance between bags and the various storage places, occasionally 'accidentally' brushing or rubbing up against each other.

She playfully shoved the fridge door closed with her hip and turned to say, "So much for that." She reached for my hand, and began pulling me into to hall to the right of the kitchen and towards what I presumed was her bedroom.

Smacking open the cracked door, we did the dance of tearing clothes off each other, and moving ever so closely to her big king sized, four poster bed. Once we were naked, I reached and grabbed her by the waist and threw her on the bed, her giggling as she landed and bounced.

Scooping up her gorgeously in-shape legs, I began diving into the depths between her thighs, 'attacking' her gloriously full-bushed pussy cat. My tongue finding her flowingly moist center, I began to be like the cat lapping up her tasty juices, eliciting more moans and soon screams as I did.

She had one of the most beautiful collection of lips and depths I had seen in a long time. Although she'd had children, it was obvious to me as I licked that she had not had sex in a long time. Happily for me; hungrily for her.

"Oh. My. GOD," she shouted as I brought her to a roaring climax. As I did, she began gushing from her depths, and I began lapping as fast as I could to keep up. I didn't want her to have to wash the quilt that was under her too much.

After her breathing began to even out and slow down, I said, "Maybe we should turn down the sheets?"

"Yeah... Maybe that would be a..." she started to say, as another little earthquake rumbled through her body, bringing her to yet another spasm of "Oooohhhh!" She moaned, and laughing and smiling at me at the same time said, "Good idea."

"Yum yum, eat her up," I said, smiling so happily.

Grabbing my head with both hands and pulling me in close to kiss, "I'm so glad that I didn't brush you off as some kind of creep back in the store!"

"So am I, delicious!"

Her look became one of almost crying gratitude. "Now. About these sheets."

------------------

An hour or so later (and many 'earthquakes' big and small for both of us), we rested in each others arms, her left leg still draped over me and my right leg tucked wonderfully in between hers. My arms were still wrapping her tightly to me.

"Hi there gorgeous," I told her. Smiling that wonderful smile between rapture and lust, she kissed me again, and we continued lip-locking for another hour or so.

"Hmmmmmm. Don''t you have work to go to? Or is Tuesday your day off?"

"Funny thing about that. When you're the boss and projects aren't stacking up, the boss can give you the day off. To play and dive into my forever relationship. Much more pleasant that way."

"So what kind of business does your boss have?" she asked half playfully and half hesitatingly, with those blue gray eyes of hers so penetratingly soft. The perfect phrase "bedroom eyes" came to my mind. And now, they were mine to gaze into.

"Architectural consultant. And since my corporation leases my apartment, the corporation can let go of that lease at any time. Just in case there's another location that I'm drawn to be in. At some point," I added.

"We'll see," she said, with a little bit of apprehension.

"I'm about half way through this years annual contract. So no immediate worries," I told her. She sighed a little at this and relaxed a bit.

"And you? Are you retired? Or is this just a day off for you, too?"

"One of my days off. My grandchildren are coming over a little later after they get off from school. My daughter has to work a late shift, and her husband will come after he gets off work to take them home. Luckily I'm self employed, too. Graphic Designer. Although the house is paid for, so yes, I'm just working as I slide towards retirement age. And you?"

"Oh, I'm a few years from retirement. But that's subject to change."

"Oh? What kind of change?"

"The kind where if I have that special someone to share my time with, I can make it an early retirement."

I watched as her smile went from tentative again, to more on the blissful side.

"I know it's too early to tell, but can you imagine spending the rest of your life with me?" I asked (perhaps too soon).

Her look got cloudy all of a sudden. "I thought my last marriage was a forever kind of marriage. Until he started sleeping with the various secretaries and some of his management team. That kind of turned me off for a long time to the idea of anything 'forever.' You know, after the "till death do us part" takes off running away, it kind of leaves a bad taste in your mouth about anything like commitments."

"I understand. But I'm not sleeping with some twenty-something now. Am I?"

Her smile becoming complicated, she paused before saying, "No. You're not." And getting a play nasty look on her face, she added, "And I hope that it stays that way."

"Well, we have the rest of our lives to find out. Don't we, babe?"

Her smile going from bittersweet to crying for joy to hopeful, she kissed me again. So gentle and so sweet. How could I ever walk away from this sweet, oh, so kissable face and wonderful body? It took me everything to not say, 'I love you' to her gorgeous face and ears. How could we get any closer to each other than this?

----------------

That was two years ago now.

I moved in with Ellie about eight months after our first meeting, and was quickly adopted as step-grandad by her cute and hilarious granddaughter and grandson.

We kept falling ever so deeper and deeper in love with each other, and I finally felt like I could ask her That Question, and we've been happily married ever since. I got my 'shopping list' and more!

I'm so looking forward to growing older and older with this gorgeous and oh so playful woman, I can't begin tell you. Happily Ever After can come true.

If you wait long enough for it.