The Shopping Spree Pt. 06

Story Info
Soma must choose and discovers unexpected passion.
8.4k words
4.92
2.5k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The story thus far: On a cold Thanksgiving Eve, under the direction of Jim, Soma is being passed from man to man on a sensual shopping spree. Before handing him off to the first man, Jim made Soma insert a remote controlled vibrating butt plug. Each one has taken him to a different store and bought him an item of women's clothing which he has to wear for the duration of the experience: crotchless fishnet pantyhose, a thong panty, a bralette and a pair of heels. In return, Soma has to pleasure each man orally. After Fred selected a kimono for him at the original adult boutique, Soma has an emotional meltdown and is comforted by Fred.

----------

The ride to my final destination was quiet. I was sitting in the front passenger seat of Fred's van, lost in thought, wearing my now complete outfit: stiletto sandals, fishnet crotchless pantyhose, a blue thong with embroidered rose, a blue bralette and the blue kimono. The butt plug provided a sense of security and a reminder of...what? I couldn't find the words for that yet, but it felt right being there, as did my tucked cock and balls.

I should have had a major case of blue balls, since I hadn't experienced an orgasm for several days. Jim had been clear in his instructions: he wanted me to be horny and ready for this experience. Several times, the vibrating plug had brought me to the edge of ejaculation, but here I was: on the way to an unknown destination, my belly full of more cum in one afternoon than I had in the last month, feeling fulfilled....no, that wasn't the right word...satisfied? Definitely not satisfied: I wanted more cock in my mouth; I wanted more cum on my tongue; I wanted more of what I had felt when Fred had claimed my mouth with his. I squeezed Fred's leg and realized my hand had been resting there since we had left the adult boutique.

"A penny for your thoughts, Soma."

"I'm not sure just what they are, Sir. I'm confused by my feelings."

"Confused? In what way?"

"I don't know, Sir...maybe all the cum I've had today is affecting my mind. Today was exactly what I had hoped for and that's thanks to all you wonderful men. You've given me a once in a lifetime experience."

"And yet?"

Is he reading my mind? What can I say? That I want him to make me his woman? Is that what I'm feeling? Is that what he's feeling? What if I'm making a fool of myself? If I tell him what I'm thinking...but I don't even know what I'm thinking.

"I don't know, Sir. I probably just need to give it a day or two to process in my mind. You've given me a lot to think about. I mean, all of you have given me a lot to think about."

"I'm glad we have, Soma. You've been every bit as good as we thought you would be. I'm sure we'll all have plenty to talk about when we get home."

Home? Whose home? And...oh, God, he put his hand on mine. Why did he do that? What do I do? Pull away? That would be rude. And did I just purr? What is wrong with me? Focus on your breathing, Soma. Get yourself under control.

"Yes, Sir. And, Sir, I want to apologize for my behavior in the store. I don't normally break down like that. I still don't know why I acted like that. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"Soma," he said, squeezing my hand, "you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. To tell you the truth, I'm glad that happened."

"Glad, Sir?"

"Yes, because I got to see a glimpse of the real Soma that you've kept repressed, and she's wonderful."

There it is again...calling me 'she'

"I wouldn't exactly call a blubbering mess 'wonderful,' Sir."

"No, you wouldn't, because you're afraid of who you really are...and, perhaps, a little ashamed. But you shouldn't be, Soma. Everything I said about you was true, and I meant it all. You are an extraordinary person, not because you're a great cocksucker and submissive, but because, in spite of your efforts to keep your two lives separate, you can't play the bimbo slut, no matter how much you try. Your mind won't allow that. You want to give yourself completely, body and mind, but you've held back, probably because you're afraid of what might happen if you did."

I pulled my hand back, out of anger (how dare he try to psychoanalyze me?) and out of fear (how does he know me so well?).

He continued calmly, "Have I misread you, Soma? Am I wrong about anything?"

I sat quietly, wondering how I had messed up a perfect day. I couldn't answer him; I didn't dare answer him, because I was perilously close to letting down the barriers that had been decades in the making.

I tore off the blindfold and turned to confront him. He sat gripping the steering wheel tightly with both hands, eyes faced forward. I looked for the scorn or, worse, pity, but saw something else: fear.

"Sir," I asked quietly, "what are you hiding?"

"You'll find out when we get home," he replied, a bit too glibly.

"No, Sir," I was more confident now. "That's not what I meant and you know it. You're right about me. I've been trying to deny what's really inside me for most of my life. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but I'm taking a chance because you made me feel special, like I'm not a freak."

"You're not a freak, Soma," he protested.

"I know I'm not a freak, Sir...until I look in the mirror and see the freak staring back. I know I'm different, and I relish that, but, sometimes, it's so very lonely. I know the pain of being alone in a crowd, of having no one to talk to, to trust with what really matters, and I saw that in your eyes, Sir. So, I ask you again: what are you hiding?"

I leaned toward him and rubbed his thigh. Fred gave me a quick glance and smile.

"Jim told me you were observant, but I didn't know just how good you were at it. As for what I'm hiding, I'll tell if you will."

"Touché, Sir. I guess we'll both keep our secrets for now."

"For now," he said, and I shivered at that. "Speaking of now, we're getting close to my house. Would you mind putting the blindfold back on? Not that I don't trust you, but we must keep up appearances."

"Yes, Sir," I replied, grinning, starting to feel the old excitement returning. Our conversation would have to wait. The grand finale (I hoped) was coming up and I couldn't wait for it. I slipped the blindfold back on and waited demurely, legs pressed together modestly.

A few turns, and the car stopped. Fred got out of the car and opened my door. I felt the breeze and held on to the door handle with one hand while he took the other and guided me out of the car. He removed the blindfold and I stared in awe at his house. It wasn't quite a mansion, but it was definitely high end. The van was in a traffic circle. A sidewalk led to the stairs and to a columned front porch. We were surrounded by trees. In the distance, I heard the faint sounds of traffic. I saw two other houses, set far enough away the occupants would have trouble seeing anything here.

"You have a very nice house, Sir," I said, awestruck. It was certainly beyond any place I had lived. He held my shoulders close to him for warmth.

"Thank you, Soma. My wife designed it. She said she wanted a place she could live the rest of her life in peace and quiet. And she did."

"I'm sorry, Sir.".

"Thank you, Soma. Come along: we don't want to keep the others waiting."

He offered his arm and I took it as we walked up the stairs and into his house. He slipped off his shoes at the door and I reached down to do the same, but he stopped me.

"I wouldn't dream of you making your grand entrance without your heels. Come in and meet your benefactors."

I followed Fred into the living area, my heels clacking on the hardwood floor. As I walked in, I was greeted by a round of applause from the men with whom I had enjoyed so much pleasure. I blushed and dipped in a curtsy.

Fred led me to the fireplace. The warmth of the fire was matched by the smell of burning logs. There was even the proverbial faux white bear rug in front of it. He helped me lower myself to the rug, while my escorts sat on the u-shaped sofa near the fireplace. I curled my legs together to one side and propped myself on one arm in what I hoped was a seductive pose. I felt like a pinup girl being ogled by GIs and I loved it. I was very comfortable and hoped the heat of the fireplace wouldn't put me to sleep.

Jim handed me a champagne flute and raised his, as did the others.

"A toast to our lady of the evening and the most talented mouth in the South."

They all drank and, with the exception of Jim, sat down. I sipped my drink and admired the taste of the champagne. I also admired that his friends respected his house enough to take off their shoes. Jim took his place at one end of the sofa where he could face everyone.

"My dear Soma, I'm sure you have a lot of questions about today and what this is all about. First, I want you to know that every man here has had the best time of the year today. You have made us all very happy...especially our cocks. (shouts of "hear, hear")

"And I want you to know that, at this moment, every man here would like nothing more than to jump your bones. If we did, it would be your own fault for lying there looking so sexy.

"But I promised all would be explained and the time has come for that, and for you to receive the proper reward for the pleasure you have given us all today. But first, I want to tell you a story"

I'm sure my face glowed redder than the logs in the fireplace. Jim's words were reaching somewhere deep inside me. I could see the look of desire on the faces of all my men. I knew I was truly desired just as I was, that these men wanted me, lusted for me. I struggled to control the tears that welled up in my eyes. I took another sip of the champagne to give me time to catch my breath and focused on Jim as he started to speak.

====

"Once upon a time, there was a man named Jim. Jim had a good job and a nice home, but he was sad. Why was Jim sad? Because he had a nice cock that was lonely for a mouth to wrap around it. Jim looked and looked for a nice man to suck his cock, but alas, he worked in a field where the people he needed to make happy would have been very unhappy if they knew he liked men to suck his cock. So Jim couldn't meet men in the usual places.

"He had to look in special places online for someone to suck his cock. He didn't want a man who would give him something a bit nastier than head, which eliminated many of the men online.

"He wanted someone who could write in complete sentences and carry on an intelligent conversation. And that eliminated even more of the men online.

"He wanted someone who would show up when he promised, who would be clean and who would swallow all Jim's cum. And that eliminated even more of the men online.

"And he wanted someone who wanted to suck his cock more than once and who would be Jim's special cock slave. Alas! The man was nowhere to be found.

"Jim was sinking into despair when he read a post that made him smile. It was written in complete sentences. It was literate. And the man wanted to find a Master who would help turn him into a very special cock slave.

"Jim was happy and invited the man to meet him for coffee and conversation, to see if he was a unicorn or a mirage. Lo and behold, the man appeared and he was what Jim had been hoping for: decently dressed, well spoken and demure: indeed, he seemed more gentle maid in male attire than the typical yuppie denizen of the area. The man called himself Soma, and Jim was pleased.

"He was even more pleased when he took Soma to a hotel and discovered he was wearing panties and stockings under his clothes. For Jim saw that he was, indeed, a kinky sort who looked good in lingerie. And, lo, Jim's cock was pleased.

"Jim's cock was even more pleased when Soma made love to it and devoured two loads of cum, swallowing them with a smile on his face. And it wasn't just his cock that was pleased, for Soma smothered his body in kisses and made Jim feel like a new man. And Jim knew he had found someone very special.

Jim and Soma met several times after that, each one better than the last. But Soma needed more cum and Jim could only meet him a couple of times a month. This made Soma sad, but Soma didn't complain.

"Jim felt bad about this and told his friend, Fred, about Soma and his need for cum. Fred thought about it and told Jim, 'It's not fair to you or to Soma that you should bear the burden of feeding Soma by yourself.'

"'But what can I do?' Jim asked his friend.

"'Let me and some of your friends help you. You know how they talk about their desire to get their cocks sucked, a desire their wives are unwilling to fulfill. You can select a few friends to help you. They want to be sucked, but have limited schedules. Let's get together one evening and see if we can find a solution for everyone's problems.' For Fred was a problem solver, which is how he was able to retire handsomely to this chateau in which you find yourself.

"The plan sounded good to Jim, and, a few days later, he had dinner with his friends Fred, George, Gordon and Pete. He explained the situation and asked if they would be willing share in the responsibility of feeding Soma.

"Pete said, 'It sounds like a great plan, Jim, but how do we know he would want to do it? If we're going to do this, he'll have to be exclusive to us to ensure everyone's health and safety. I would love having a sex slave, but will he do what we ask, or will he flake out?'

"After much discussion, it was decided that we would test Soma to see if he was interested and capable of serving us. Fred devised the test: a series of encounters that would let us see how willing Soma would be to cater to our desires, even when they made him uncomfortable. It would give each person a chance to sample Soma's oral skills and decide if he would make an acceptable slave.

"We decided that, if Soma became our slave, he would have to be willing to serve us one at a time or together, in whatever combinations we chose and in whatever manner we chose. He would also have to renounce sexual activity with anyone else, except his wife, and to be available at specified times during the week to pleasure any of us at a location of our choosing, without questioning. He would have to trust us and we would have to trust him.

"In exchange, we would give him the cum he craves so much, the clothes we wish him to wear, a place to keep them and the assurance that his safety and discretion are as important to us as is our own.

"We have tested you, Soma, and found you to our liking. We hope you have found us to be to yours. And now, the decision is yours: will you be our willing and exclusive sex slave, to be used as we see fit? Will you call us your Masters?"

====

The only sound in the room came from the fireplace. I looked at each of them. Jim was impassive but I could see the bulge in his pants and the desire in his eyes. Pete smiled in his special evil way, telling me without speaking that he already had plans for me. George looked like he was getting ready to ruin his pants; he was licking his lips nervously. Gordon was watching my feet intently. I wiggled my toes and saw him smile. And Fred...Fred was actually holding his breath. I realized I was the one in the room with all the power. And I knew what I had to do...no, what I wanted to do, what I had always wanted to do.

I moved to my knees and sat facing them, my back straight and my head held high. Before I could speak, George stood up.

"I hate to spoil the moment, but I'm running late and need to get back to the house for supper. The others will let me know your decision."

"Sit back down, Sir, please!" I told him without telling him, shocking everyone with the authority in my voice. I couldn't let him leave in his current state: he would have ejaculated before he made it to his car. He sat and stared as I crawled to him, planted a kiss on each foot and looked into his eyes.

"I am honored to serve you, Master George," I said proudly, reaching for his belt. "I pledge to give you the pleasure you deserve and to keep your cock well satisfied, just as I do now. After all, a good slave doesn't allow his Master to leave unsatisfied."

I was unzipping his pants as I spoke and pulled his cock out from his underwear. As I had seen, it was hard and dripping precum. I knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out very long, so I moved quickly to engulf his cock with my mouth, running my tongue over it as I lowered my head. His body stiffened and he gasped as he filled my mouth with his sweet nectar. I sucked quickly, getting every drop. I gazed into his eyes, showing him my glazed tongue, then swallowed and gave him a wink.

"Thank you, Master George, for giving me one more taste of your cum before you had to go. I'm looking forward to many more such treats."

He adjusted his pants while I spoke and gave me a quick smile before he walked out, to the cheers of his companions. I smiled contentedly. It was going to be a pleasure keeping Master George satisfied.

Pete already had his cock out and, after kissing his feet, I grinned at him. He wasn't going to be a shy one.

"I am honored to serve you, Master Pete. I pledge to give you the pleasure you deserve and to keep your cock well satisfied."

"Then you'd better get to work, darlin'," he said, taking my head and lowering it none to gracefully over his cock. He kept his hands on my head and, once again, used me as his Fleshlight. I knew what to expect and kept my tongue flat against his cock, trying to relax my throat and reduce my gag reflex. I was drooling over his cock and into his crotch. In his excited state, it didn't take him long to shoot his cum down my throat. He pulled my head off and gave me a moment to stop coughing and get control. Jim looked concerned and Fred's eyes were blazing with anger. I knew I had to control the situation without seeming to control it.

"Thank you, Master Pete," I sputtered, "for using me as you wish and feeding me your cum. Please allow me to dry you." I licked my saliva off his pubic hairs as best I could, then ran my tongue over his shrinking cock.

While Pete was finishing cleaning up and sorting himself out, I mouthed to Fred, "I'm OK, Sir," and he visibly relaxed.

Next was Gordon. He was as surprised as the others when I rolled down his socks. I inhaled deeply as I kissed each toe,.

"I am honored to serve you, Master Gordon. I pledge to give you the pleasure you deserve and to keep your cock well satisfied. You stood up for me and protected me when I needed it. Please accept this as my thanks."

I took each foot and kissed the top tenderly before raising the sole and licking it slowly, making sure to taste every part. I alternated feet, rubbing them against my face in pleasure while he was stroking himself.

"Oh, God, it's coming," he gasped and I barely had my open mouth over his cock when he started shooting. The others could see the strings of semen going in my mouth and coating my tongue. Only when his pulsing stopped did I close my mouth and coax the final drops out. He leaned back against the sofa, sated. I had a feeling my shoe collection would soon match Imelda Marcos'.

I turned to Fred, kissing his feet. I looked up at him and he leaned over to run his hand through my hair, looking at me with...tenderness? I couldn't be sure exactly, but it didn't matter. I was his, and was about to make it official.

"I am honored to call you Master Fred. You have shown me kindness and strength when I needed them and helped me see myself without shame. I pledge to give you the pleasure you deserve and to keep your cock well satisfied."

Before I could go farther, he leaned over me and lifted my chin.

"This is how you can give me the pleasure I deserve," he said huskily, then lowered his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and parted my lips, inviting him to ravish me with his tongue. He held my head in place while he made love to my mouth with his tongue. This time, I had no gum in my mouth. I gasped as I felt his tongue rub against the inside of my cheeks. My tongue sought his and I moaned with desire. My cock was threatening to break free of its tuck, but I barely noticed. My world was reduced to Fred's tongue taking ownership of me.