The Shopping Spree Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an eternity of bliss, he released me slowly. His eyes held mine, once again with that expression whose meaning still eluded me. I gasped and said, "Thank you, Master, for making me yours."

Master Fred replied, "Consider that a down payment. Now, I believe you have one more person to thank."

I turned to Jim, who was looking at me with surprise and more. I kissed his feet.

"I am honored finally to call you Master Jim. You thought enough of me to plan all this. Over the past months, you have given me what I truly needed: not just your cum, but the courage to be who I am. I pledge to give you the pleasure you deserve and to keep your cock well satisfied. I hope I have pleased you today, Master."

"You've done more than please me, Soma: you've made me proud."

I put my hands on his thighs and raised myself up. Leaning over him, I shocked myself by taking his cheeks in my hands and claiming his mouth. I pushed my tongue against his teeth, demanding entrance, and he complied. I darted my tongue in and out.

In the past, I had accepted his kisses grudgingly and awkwardly, not being comfortable with man on man kissing. But today, Master Jim deserved more. He had given me more than I could have hoped for. This was the least I could do for him.

"Thank you, Master," I whispered as I broke the lip lock, "thank you for everything."

"It couldn't have happened to a nicer man, Soma. And now that I know just how talented your mouth is, I'll be expecting this treatment all the time."

"If will be my pleasure, Master Jim."

"I hate to cut off this Hallmark movie," said Master Pete, "but there's one person here whose cum Soma hasn't tasted yet."

I looked at him quizzically. I had enjoyed all their cocks and they had all fed me at least once. He couldn't mean...

"You're right," said Gordon, "and I think it's time to remedy that. Get on the rug, Soma, on your back."

"Yes, Master Gordon," I sighed, wishing I'd been more consistent in my morning yoga workouts.

I raised my legs; Master Pete slid off my thong and tossed it to Master Fred. He and Master Gordon each took an ankle and bent my knees over my shoulders so I was looking up at my cock, which had taken no time at all to straighten out and go rigid.

"How are you doing, Soma?" asked Master Jim, "Anything hurting?"

"No more than the usual creaks, Sir," I answered, "I have a feeling I'd better start getting more flexible anyway, if I'm to please my new Masters."

"Damn straight, darlin'," said Pete, laughing at his pun. "Fred, I believe you have the remote. Would you do the honors?"

I felt my ass explode in vibratory bliss. My Masters had to hold my legs in place as they were twitching uncontrollably. I felt drops of precum hit my lips and I opened my mouth wider. I could see them adjusting my legs, using the dripping precum as a targeting system. The precum was coming in a stream now and I felt my back starting to complain as my cock came closer to my mouth. I was gasping and moaning incoherently as I felt myself coming closer to the point of no return. I had been edged all afternoon and my cock was ready...

...I screamed as the first jet pulsed from my cock and hit my lips, splattering over my face. The second jet was better aimed and hit me full in the mouth, sending a shot toward my throat. A third and fourth volley followed, each as powerful as the first. My body was shivering in ecstasy and I was babbling. I swallowed what I could and licked around my lips, while Master Gordon squeezed the last drops out of my shaft and watched them drop on my lips.

They lowered my legs and watched as I twitched helplessly on the rug, the vibrator consuming my body and becoming the center of my universe. I was gone, launched into the farthest reaches of subspace. I heard indistinct sounds around me, including my own wheezing, but I saw nothing but a blur of moving objects.

From somewhere, I heard the sound of hysterical laughter, and realized it was me. The sensations and the pleasure had overwhelmed my nervous system and laughter was the only response it could muster. The vibrator stopped, but my body continued to spasm on its own, in the throes of a superorgasm.

A face came into focus: it was Master Fred, hovering over me in concern. I smiled weakly at him.

"Are you OK, Soma?"

"Yes, Master, I'm OK. Actually, I'm great. I've never felt like this before...so free, so alive, so...sticky."

He called for a washcloth, but I demurred. "No, Master, a slave must devour all the cum he's given, even his own. I won't disappoint you."

I started to reach for my face, but he lowered my hand to the rug and ran two fingers over my lips and into my mouth.

"Allow me, Soma," and I sucked his fingers greedily, wishing they were his cock. He wiped my face gently and fed me, sighing as I licked his fingers and gazed up at him, lost in wonder at his strength and tenderness. His fingers explored the inside of my mouth like his tongue had, like his cock had, taking ownership with everything he had. I smiled at him dreamily, lost in the post-orgasmic haze that had enveloped me.

And when he had finished feeding me, he leaned over and brushed his lips against mine, sharing in the last drop of cum still there and whispering something I couldn't make out. I closed my eyes and basked in the sensations that, even now, were starting to return to normal.

When I opened my eyes again, I was resting my head in Master Fred's lap, while he stroked my cheek gently.

"Did anyone tell you how cute you are when you wake up?"

"I seem to recall someone saying that earlier, Sir."

"It's still true. How do you feel, Soma?"

"A little groggy, Sir, but otherwise, I feel...content, and happy. Where's everyone else?"

"Pete and Gordon had to head home, but they wanted me to tell you they're very happy you agreed to be our slave and are looking forward to many feedings."

"Mmmmmm....so am I, Sir. Where's Master Jim?"

"He's upstairs, laying out your clothes in your room."

"My room, Sir?"

"Yes, Soma. I have plenty of space here and we decided it would be best to let you have a room here. It has plenty of closet space for your wardrobe and will be handy when you're entertaining your Masters. I lend them keys when they need a place away from home for...whatever. You can keep whatever you like there. My wife's old dressing table is there, in case you need it in the future." The future: I like the sound of that.

"Thank you, Sir. I probably need to be getting back home. It looks like it's getting late."

"Are you going to be in trouble at home?"

"No, Sir. My wife is out of town until the middle of next week. She'll be calling tonight to see how things are going, but that won't be until around 10:00."

"It's 7:30 now, so you have time to get cleaned up before Jim takes you back to your car. Let me show you where your stuff is."

He stood up and held out his hands to mine. I took them and let him pull me up. After getting my balance, he took my hand and led me up the stairs to my room. I wanted to ask him to show me his bedroom, but that seemed a bit too forward.

The room had clearly been set up for a woman. Besides the dressing table, complete with lighted mirror and cushioned chair, there was a dresser, a queen bed with a flowery quilt, a walk-in closet and Master Jim.

"I put your clothes on a hanger and put your wallet on the dresser," he said. "What time do you have to be back home?"

"By 10:00, Sir."

"That gives us just about an hour before you have to leave. Sit down, Soma. We need to talk."

He was looking quite serious. I sat nervously on the bed. "Is everything all right, Sir?"

"Everything is fine, Soma. I'll send you your rules of conduct and expectations tomorrow. Watch your email. But I, we, need to be clear on the exact nature of your relationship with all of us, especially with me and Fred."

"You are my Masters, Sir, and I am your slave. What more is there?"

I jumped and yelped as Jim pushed me down and planted a hard, firm spank on my tush.

"That was for making such a stupid statement. I expect better from you, Soma. We're not talking play time any more. This is far deeper and more serious than that. If you're not aware of that, perhaps we chose poorly."

"No, Sir," I jumped in hastily, rubbing my tush. What was going on with him? "I'm sorry for being flippant. It's one of my defense mechanisms I need to dial back."

"Do you really know what it means to be a slave? If you serve us, your defense mechanisms and barriers are coming down. We shall see to that. We're not playing kinky games any more. We are going to bring out who you truly are, but we are going to do so in our way. We shall take who are you and use you in our service. Do you understand what that means? And are you willing to accept the consequences?"

He was scaring me, not because this was unexpected, but because he knew exactly what he was asking of me. This journey would be one way; there would be no return to the lies and self-deceptions. I took a deep breath before answering.

"Yes, Sir, I understand what you're asking of me. I want it very much, but I'm afraid. What about my wife? My family?"

"We don't wish to destroy your marriage, but you're smart enough to understand the risks. I'm not worried about George and Pete and Gordon. They're kinksters who will be happy for you to suck their cocks and accommodate their special needs.

"You already know Pete is going to push your limits. He enjoys his play a bit on the rough side, though he would never hurt you...at least where it showed. Seriously, you know what you're in for when you serve him. You may want to start working on your gag reflex.

"Gordon will keep you supplied with sexy shoes. I know you already get a monthly pedicure. That's good. He enjoys painted toenails, so, Fred, you may want to stock up on polish remover here. And I was impressed with your attention to his feet, as was he. You've created a real fan.

"As for George, he's still finding his way. I invited him to join our group because I know you can be a good guide for him. He's still struggling with premature ejaculation, as you no doubt noticed. I appreciate you saving him from embarrassment and for keeping that information to yourself. That was kind and perceptive, two of the qualities that make you so special. But don't be surprised if he decides this isn't for him. It won't be a reflection on you.

"And that leaves Fred and me. Let's be honest here. This is not just kinky play for us. I don't know what sort of spell you've cast on Fred, but, clearly, there's something going on with you two...and no protests from you, Fred. We all saw you playing tonsil hockey with Soma downstairs. It's pretty clear you want her and she wants you."

"Excuse me, Sir," I interjected, "All day long I've heard snide references to me as 'she', 'darlin', 'lady'. In case you missed it, I have a cock and body hair."

"That's right, Soma, you have a cock, and we all saw it's still fully functional. And you're not completely smooth. What does that have to do with anything? Do you think you're playing dress up in those clothes? Some men wear panties for the sexual thrill. Maybe you started that way. But that's not what I see now. You're wearing what you were made to wear, because wearing them is letting you express who you really are.

"For the others, that doesn't mean anything more than an extra element of fun. But for me, and, especially, for Fred, it makes all the difference. We see who you really are. I enjoy bringing that out, because I think you're a very special, sensual person, who has much to give (and a great mouth to boot). You mean a great deal to me, Soma, because you are you: not a man, not a woman, not even Soma, but my Galatea, being transformed, body and mind, to become my vision of perfect sensuality.

"As for Fred...shut up, Fred, I'm going to say what you haven't been able to say. You need to stop acting like a moonstruck teenager and admit the truth: this is your Galatea as much as mine, perhaps more so. You no more think of her as a man than Pete thinks of her as a woman. I don't know what happened on your leg of the shopping trip, but you have a crush on Galatea, maybe more. And, God help her, she's entranced with you, though I haven't the faintest reason why.

"It may be nothing more than an infatuation fanned by the flames of a very hot and heavy afternoon. I don't know and I don't care, as long as it doesn't change the basic relationship we've established. I saw how you reacted to Pete taking charge of her downstairs. Don't forget this: she is our joint slave, including yours. Her body belongs to all of us and we all intend to make full use of it. Is that going to be a problem for you, Fred? I need to know now."

Master Fred was rocking from one leg to the other, looking like he'd rather be anywhere else. It was clear who was in charge.

"Look, Jim, I know Soma...Galatea belongs to all of us. She is our sex slave and I expect all the guys to make full use of her; she certainly has the mouth for it and she knows how to make them happy, even George. I'm not going to get in the way of that.

"You're right: I had no right to be angry at Pete for how he treated her. You know how hard it is for me to process feelings, especially since my wife died. I don't know what I'm feeling right now, or why. But I'll figure it out and I won't put our group at risk. You know me, Jim."

At this point, I stood and faced them both.

"In case you hadn't noticed, MASTERS, I'm sitting in the same room with you. I may only be a lowly slave, but, when you're talking about my future, you better be talking TO me, not ABOUT me. Now, you're both going to listen to me,

"When I pledged myself to you, I gave myself to all of you. You can argue all you want, but I said I was going to be your joint slave and I meant it. I'm going to give my all to every one of you. I'm going to keep your cocks drained and my belly full. I'm going to be your plaything, your guinea pig, your sex doll, your courtesan, whatever you need me to be. And you're all going to love me for it.

"You're a special group of men and I'm proud to be yours. Call me what you want: man, woman, slut, cocksucker, Soma, Galatea, Henrietta Quackenbush, I don't care, as long as you call me yours and I can call you Masters. I want nothing more than to bring you joy and pleasure. Is that the endorphins talking? Who knows? Who cares? After all, you're the ones who gave me this endorphin hit. You're the ones who have turned me into a quivering mass of jello inside. This is what you've made me and you're just going to have to live with it.

"Will I feel any differently tomorrow? I don't know, and, frankly, I don't care. I'll find out tomorrow. This is how I feel right now.

"Will you feel differently about me tomorrow, Master Fred? Who knows? Maybe it's the lingerie you've fallen for. If it is, you'd better plan on upping your clothing budget considerably, because, I want to wear the best for you, to be the sexiest slave you've ever had suck your cock. Speaking of lingerie, where are my panties? Did Master Pete give them to you? Never mind; keep them as a souvenir. You'll be getting me much nicer ones anyway.

"But, hey, if all you want is a blow job every week, I'll be here to blow your mind as well as your cock, because you are my Master and I live for your pleasure, whatever that may be.

"And what about you, Master Jim? I know how you feel about me...at least, I thought I did. I assume you still want me to suck you dry as often as you're able to meet me...never mind, that's a silly question. Of course you do.

"But, if you want to be Pygmalion and make me your Galatea, I'm well content to let you do so. I was your slave long before you presented me to the others, and you were my Master long before today, though I never called you that. I shall always be your slave, Master. More than that, I shall gladly allow you to form me into your Galatea. I only ask that you consider it a joint project with Master Fred. The others have my body.. You two have my heart and my mind and that's not going to change. But if you're so intent on making me a woman, then, for God's sake, make a woman out of me!"

I approached Master Jim and pulled his head down until our lips were touching. I forced his mouth open with my tongue and let my tongue tell him how much he meant to me. After a shocked pause, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in to him. My cock rubbed against the roughness of his pants and started trying to split his legs. He squeezed his thighs together, trapping it between them. I reached around and pulled his head tighter to me, mashing our mouths together.

I finally, pulled away, my face as flush as my cock was from the rough handling his pants had given it. Our eyes locked and I knew he was my Master indeed.

I turned toward Master Fred, who pulled me to him and planted a kiss on me that made me swoon. I opened my mouth to absorb the passion that was coming out of him. I threw my arms around his neck and, yes, I raised a leg in the best 1930s tradition. He turned me and pushed me onto the bed, never letting our lips separate. He started grinding into me and my cock was staining his pants with precum. With some difficulty, I rolled out from under him and stood up, breathing heavily.

"Down, tiger...not tonight."

I sat in the chair and unbuckled my heels. After kicking them off, I took off my kimono and handed it to Master Fred, who stood looking dumbly at me. I spoke to them as I finished undressing.

"I didn't mean for you to make a woman out of me tonight. We all have a lot to think about. If you truly want to form me into your ideal woman, I will gladly give you my pussy. But that is for another time, when you are prepared not to have sex, but to make love. But, for now, you can show me how much you care by putting away my clothes for me. I'm getting my shower now...and I'm getting that damned butt plug out of my ass."

I stormed off as best I could. Walking naked and barefoot on upstairs carpeting isn't conducive to dramatic exits, but I still managed to leave them staring at me.

In the bathroom, I saw Master Fred had laid out a large bath towel and left a new toothbrush on the sink. I smiled at the thoughtfulness. The shower was large enough to have accommodated all three of us, but I didn't want to think of that at the moment. I had another duty to attend to.

I squatted over the toilet and grabbed the handle of the butt plug. It was surprisingly tight and burned a bit as I forced the widest part. By now, the lube had been long absorbed into my rectum and the plug was coming out dry. With a plop, it slid out, with only a trace of brown at the tip. Thankfully, I didn't see any red. I cleaned it off with tissue, the wiped it down with a disinfectant wipe from the bottle on the sink (yay, Covid!). After washing it in hot water and soap, I wiped it with a second wipe and left it on the sink. A good slave cleans her toys.

I opened the glass door, stepped into the shower and turned the water on as hot as I could stand. I only used the main shower head and not the ones that were positioned around the shower. One of them had a nozzle on it, and I knew what I would be doing with it the day Master Fred decided to make me his woman. That thought no longer disturbed me, which should have been the most disturbing thing of all.

I looked for a bar of soap, but found only a loofah and a bottle of body wash. I poured some on the loofah and started washing with it. A floral scent filled the shower. Of course Master Fred would have me smelling like flowers...although, the scent was actually calming, and I could use some calm. A girl could get used to this very easily...

I washed my whole body with the loofah, something I never did at home. It felt really good resting my leg on the shower bench and running the loofah over it. I wondered how it would feel if my legs were hairless. I sighed: that wasn't going to happen, I knew. It's one thing to shave one's crotch and armpits in solidarity with the wife, but she drew the line at any other body hair.