The Shopping Spree Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrubbed my nipples roughly, enjoying the pleasure/pain and feeling them grow erect, as did my cock. I pinched them hard, imagining Master Pete twisting them and laughing at my cries of pain. hmmm...I wonder if he has a dungeon. Stop thinking things like that! You're making your erection worse and you need to head home.

I made a point to use my hands on my genitals and ass, gingerly, not wanting to wind up masturbating with the loofah. I rinsed, turned off the water and opened the steamed covered door. I stepped out...

...right into the arms of Master Fred, who was holding the towel and wrapped it around me. Wow! I had never seen a towel that could wrap all the way around me from shoulders to knees. I felt like I was at a spa. He turned me around and held me in his arms. I leaned back into him and tilted my head to receive the kisses he was bestowing on my neck. I sighed happily: a girl could definitely get used to this...

Focus, Soma, focus

I turned around and pushed him away. "I'm never going to get out of this house if you keep trying to seduce me like this. Wait for me downstairs and give me a chance to get dressed."

He pouted, but left the bathroom. After all, he was nothing if not a gentleman, which is why I...don't go there. I dried myself, had some stern words with my cock to get it back under control, and brushed my teeth. I wondered which my men preferred: cum breath, knowing it was theirs or fresh, minty breath? I'd have to ask them one day.

I returned to my room and was pleasantly surprised to see my clothes were in a hamper and my shoes were neatly in the closet, next to the wedges that had been involved in a very memorable encounter with Master Gordon. Master Fred's wife had trained him well.

I slid on my briefs, noticing for the first time how ugly they were. I missed the embroidered rose, the thong rubbing my ass and the delightful way breezes blew through the lace to tease my cock. I wondered if it would be appropriate to ask Master Fred to buy me some panties for everyday wear. Would he think I was being a sissy boy? I laughed, then sighed as I pulled on my socks. How blah they felt compared to the sensations of the fishnets on my feet and legs...how ordinary.

I pulled on my shirt and pulled up my pants. I saw the familiar barely noticeable bulge in my pants and hated it. I wasn't a stud; I wasn't a woman with a cameltoe. I was plain old Soma, returning to his plain, old world. On went the shoes and I stood, flatfooted and graceless.

I walked slowly down the stairs, clomping and defeated. I didn't want Master Fred to see me like this. Master Jim was used to seeing me in drab. As long as I was eager for his cock and cum, he was eager for me. But Master Fred had only seen me as Galatea. He didn't know about the colorless being that had given place temporarily to her emerging sensuality.

They were waiting in the living room. The fire was dying, as was the heat of the past few hours. Master Jim spoke.

"I have your backpack in my car. I'll warm it up for you. Come on out when you're ready."

"Thank you, Sir," I replied lifelessly.

I turned to Master Fred. "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Sir. I'm sorry it's over."

He pulled me to him and melted me with his stare. "It's just beginning, Galatea." And he gave me the most passionate kiss of the day. The intensity and pressure of his lips on mine caught me by surprise. I clung to him, not wanting the moment to end. But end it did, as we reluctantly separated.

But before he released me, he whispered the four words that changed me forever: "It's not the lingerie."

This is the end of the story...or is it the beginning? That is up to you, Gentle Reader. Let me know in the comments if you want to witness the emergence of Galatea.