All Comments on 'The Show'

by Northsider

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
slutashleyslutashleyabout 14 years ago
Incredibly hot

Tina and i have a lot in common. She is a slut's slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Twisted but stupid.

Plausibility is not your strong suit - author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

I'm always amazed at what some people find hot. In my opinion this so called story is totally disgustng and the writer of this crap should crawl back under the rock where he came from. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nasty. Very nasty...

and I hate myself because...P.S hey slutashley. Hi babe...Mancelt.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Wrong category

Probably BDSM, maybe Fetish. Not LW. The narrator is technically her Hubby, but there is NOTHING in their current relationship which suggests that he or she have any concern about the other!

2*

NorthsiderNorthsiderabout 11 years agoAuthor
Please, lickety, show us how it's done....

......how amazing; you've never submitted a story.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Now that was an emotional ride. Good story, hated every woman in it.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Seems like a biker chick shacked up with somebody not a loving wife.

This should be in the mental health professional needed category. Somebody please wack her tits, I don't want to hear that mouth. Please, this is way out there in Pervertsville. Who would marry a woman this over the top? There's always somebody somewhere to matchup with, but this seems pretty unique. This author has great writing potential but needs to harness a concept and rein in the characters around the concept to flow with a plot. This story lacks emotion and drama.

NorthsiderNorthsiderover 10 years agoAuthor
Hey, Phil....

With all due respect, what do you have against Biker Chicks, "shacking up", or the good people of Pervertsville?

Seriously, let me clarify the realities of this story. I knew both the real life "Steve" and "Tina". Both were good people at heart, and when they married, it was the first time I'd seen either of them truly happy.........sadly, the real story ended with "Steve" stabbing "Tina" to death, and crippling an unfortunate young man who happened to go home with the wrong girl that night. "Steve" will spend the rest of his life in prison.

At a reunion, I ran into a mutual acquaintance of "Steve" and I, who defended "Steve's" attack on "Tina" and her friend....then in a rather redneck manner, asked 'what the fuck I would have done?'. So I wrote a happier ending to their story, still not a perfect one, but what the fuck is?

Tell you what, if you're a good little boy, I'll make sure that my next LW submission has a Golden Retriever puppy bringing the happy couple their slippers. In the meantime, I'll wait for your first submission.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Does not really fit...

..open marriage or not: When you write she came home, told her husband what had happened and next sentence ..."she moved out a week later" it seems you are jumping around without plan. What had happened in between?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The story was weird

And the comment to lickety-split seemed juvenile. What? only authors can critique a painfully incoherent work?

NorthsiderNorthsiderabout 6 years agoAuthor
I agree.

It IS a weird story. It should have never been posted in the Loving Wives category.

It is, of everything I have ever written, (and I continue to write within Literotica under a different nom de plume, and in a professional capacity as well), my least favorite work. It is kind of a turd, but I'll own that. I started writing erotica to become a better writer, and I have.

And I do thank you for your comment. Readers should be involved in the things they read for their own entertainment; your time is valuable, and whether you like or dislike something a writer has produced, it is your right (a very valuable thing, not to be taken for granted) to voice your opinion.

Thanks for your time, Northsider.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Trying

Another asshole author trying to see how nasty he can be in one story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

In the wrong category. What a boring story.

1/5

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago

Worst story ever... Why bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a writer? You have to be joking. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hubby was as fucked up as Tina. Maybe even more so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woman hating, small dick! low t beta male story. You've been hurt by a cunt and taken to the cleaners that turn you into a alpha - beta male.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Nasty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous