The Show

Story Info
A Bath To Relax After A Stressful Day.
1.9k words
4.38
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is dark, only being illuminated by the candles flickering around the bathroom, my shadow being cast behind me on the wall. They're filling the air with a deep woody scent. Masculine, yet soft. It reminds me of you.

I close my eyes and lean back resting my head on the bath pillow I purchased earlier in the day specifically for tonight. Work has been unrelenting and my free time has been sparse. The quiet that surrounds me even scarcer. Music murmurs quietly from the other room and it threatens to lull me past the point of relaxation into actual sleep.

I sigh contentedly as my hand wades through the warm water causing bubbles to lap against my skin. I can feel the tension in my muscles start to dissipate as I rest my full weight into the embrace. the tub beneath me. For a second I'm carefree and weightless and allowing myself to just be present in this moment. I open my eyes, lift my hand to watch the water fall from it, then glance to the wall to watch it's shadow dancing in the orange glow.

I sit up, tucking my legs underneath myself, to grab my loofah. I take my soap and deposit some of the milky liquid onto it before I begin to wash myself slowly. My shoulders. My arms. Over my neck and collarbone. Rivulets of water cascade down my chest, passed pebbled nipples before rejoining the water around me. My loofah follows their paths down over my breasts, to my stomach, where I scrub in small circles.

I stretch out my legs to wash them next. Thighs, knees, calves, feet. One long leg at a time. I lean back against the tub to run the loofah between my thighs. Small tingles are left in it's wake. My nipples tighten, them stretching to barely push past the surface of the water. The airs kisses over them, it feels chilly against them where they're not fully submerged.

I feel the familiar pull of my muscles in my pelvis and I long to hear your voice. I crave to hear your words and breathe against my ears as I listen to speak. And my imagination is almost as good as actually hearing it behind me, before me, above me, before me. Almost. If only... my hands are exploring now.

Sensually gliding expanses of soft skin and my mouth goes dry at the thought of your hands replacing mine. Every caress is divine torture and it stirs the feeling of longing deep within the pit of my stomach. Rivaling the delicious ache that's steadily building me. I toy with my nipples, arch into hands that are much too small. The ache in my pussy ratchets up again and the desire to be stretched and filled is overwhelming. To feel the slow burn as my body pleads with itself to become accustomed to your intrusion. For myself to mold to and take on the shape of your cock as you enter me. I prop my leg up against the side of the tub as the other falls to lay open on the opposite side of the tub.

One hand is inching closer now to where I need you most, the other skating over my breast to lay limply against my neck. Goosebumps burst across my chest at the thought of it being your hand there instead of mine. Feeling the weight of your fingers wrapped there as I pant beneath you completely at the mercy of a pace that you decide. My fingers skirt around myself now, teasing, pulling more wetness from within me. They glide over the lips of my pussy but it's not enough.

"God it's not enough," I sigh with frustration.

There's that deep longing echoing the ache again. My eyes open to stare at the dark ceiling before glancing over to you leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom. Candlelit flickering over you creating dark shadows and breaks over light over your silhouette. I've known you've been watching this whole time. Whether you caught on to my little show for you is beyond me but at this point I could care less because the center of my universe is focusing on what you're about to do between my parted thighs. I shoot you a knowing smile.

"Well baby are you coming in?"

You give me a knowing smile before pushing yourself off the doorframe and making your way over to me. I watch your every step and I can feel excitement pulse through me. You never fail to render me speechless. I wonder if you feel just as impatient to be inside me as I am for you to be.

You take off your shirt and slowly undo the buckle of your belt before moving to unbutton and unzip your jeans. You've played your hypothetical Uno Reverse card because now I'm the one taking in the show before me. I gulp as I watch your hard cock spring free from the confines of your boxers. My earlier bravado wavers momentarily as I feel the heat of your gaze burn through me from your close proximity.

You're standing before me now and I look up to you from my reclined position in the tub. The candlelight flickers around us causing the water coating my skin to reflect their glow. My chest rises and falls in steady breathes as I extend my hand to beckon you into the tub with me. The hot water ripples as you settle yourself between my legs.

I brush a hand through your hair, water trickling from my arm with the movement. You bend to place a soft kiss to my collarbone shifting back upwards again. We look into each other's eyes and lust takes a backseat only for a short moment. Our foreheads meet and I let out a weighted breath.

"Long day baby?" you ask already knowing my answer.

I give you a simple nod in response. You already know my routine. Baths generally fall during self care and on days when I'm intent on soaking any traces of the day from my body.

"I was going to offer to help take your mind off it earlier but you seemed to have everything under control. Actually on that thought I'll get out now and you can get back to it," you tease and move to leave the tub before I smack your chest playfully.

"Oh no you don't," I whisper against your lips, "I have plans for you right here."

Your tongue makes it way into my mouth and I open mine fully to accept it. The ache that was simmering turns to a boil as our mouths explore each other hungrily. I feel myself growing more impatient. Foreplay happened when I was alone in this tub. I need you inside me now.

"Baby please," I beg as I feel you rock your hips against mine.

The glide of you against my clit has me arching into you further. You run your opened mouth up the column of my neck as I lean my head back against the tub. The ache rockets back and forth between my nipples and my core. It feels unbearable as it grates against my senses.

You wrap your lips around a wet nipple and delight in the whimper that escapes me. I tense with the need to be filled and you read my body with ease. You add the scrape of your teeth over the distended bud and I suck in a sharp breath. I weave my hands through your hair and pull you to face me.

"Fuck Baby stop teasing me I need you."

You smile at me, that teasing humor dancing in your eyes. If my mind and body weren't fracturing I'd throw a smart comment your way in response to that look alone. Another time another place I manage to think to myself.

"Soo needy for me kitten," you coo, "payback is a bitch isn't it? Next time you'll think twice before teasing won't you."

I feel myself pout at that because we both know there'll be a next time. It's just in my nature. I relish in pushing your limits in the most enjoyable of ways. I like knowing I tempt you into becoming undone. I love being on the receiving end when you do. We both know we both win when it comes down to it. Especially on days like today when I need you to strip the control from my exhausted being and take the proverbial wheel. You reach down to line your pulsing dick with my opening and end my suffering but I stop you before you can.

"Let me," I slip my hand around you and guide you into me.

"Fuck," I drag out the expletive as you force the air from my lungs with the thrust of your hips.

"So tight for Daddy," you praise as you place a kiss against the crown of my head.

Every withdraw of you has me chasing your movements. I know I won't last long. The feeling of your hard body above me and between the apex of my thighs reminds me of how much sheer power you have and has me feeling small beneath you. I nestle my face into the crook of your shoulder and relish in the fact that you encourage me to do nothing more than just feel. The knowledge has me clenching harder around you.

I can feel the tension in your body rising to match mine. My legs are spread wide to accommodate your hips. The water sloshes over the side of the tub as your movements become more frenzied. We're both steadily coming undone.

"Gonna cum for me princess?" you grate out, "I want you to cum all over Daddy's dick like a good girl."

Your words push me that much further and I grind myself against you desperately in response. My breasts feel heavy and my lungs burn. The muscles of my abdomen shudder from the strain of how taught they are. I'm so close and everything is centering around the wet heat your burning yourself into.

"Daddy p-please;" I stutter out, my throat feeling dry like I'm running a marathon without hydration to relieve the rasp of it.

Knowing what I'm begging you for you slip a hand between us to rub my clit with your thumb. You vary between wide slow circles and small sharp ones and the variation has my muscles coiling furiously. My body mimics their coil externally and all my limbs are visibly taught. I'm right at the edge now and your final words are what push me over.

"Cum for Daddy now princess," you growl, "cum for Daddy so I can fill you up."

The coil inside me snaps and the only hope I have of surviving it lies in the death grip that has me clinging to you. I can feel the blaze of me cumming around your cock and the scorch of your cum hitting my cervix mix together deep inside me. My trembling moan slams from my mouth before turning into a silent 'O' as my voice abandons me. I feel your body crush down onto me and heave air into your lungs. We're both a mix of loose limbs and closed eyes and I can hear you telling me what a good girl I was for you.

The lukewarm bathwater is half on the floor now and the candles all dwindle. My body feels at ease and you've decimated the stress that resounded in me from my day. We share a quick kiss before moving to clean ourselves. My shaky legs carry me to leave the bathroom.

"You're welcome for the show by the way," I tease not looking back to face you, "encore performance after a brief intermission."