He's Home

Story Info
Daddy comes home from an emotional day.
2.2k words
4.53
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind wanders as I go through the motions of washing up, wondering when you'll be home, how you'll be feeling. Will you want to cuddle, my arms wrapped around you as I just let you be, let you slip away from the world outside and have a moment of quiet after an emotional day.

Will you come in and need to feel that connection to the primal side of you? Pushing me down to my knees to suck on you or bending me over the nearest surface and taking me hard as your cock drives to find yourself inside me.

Both options are possible and both are appealing. I love the primal sex demon you show me, the one who makes me moan and shake as you fuck me, overwhelming my senses with you. Equally I love the quiet of cuddling together, of relaxing into the here and now, gentle hands stroking and connecting, soft kisses that make me melt and sigh with how right they feel.

Most of all, I'm so proud of you for being so strong and overcoming so much and yet still being a man capable of such kindness and love. I'll always do my best to give you what you need after you've opened that door to your past.

I hear the front door open and pause my movements to listen. Hoping to hear some clue as to whether I'll get the demon or the cuddly bear. Pulling off the washing up gloves I stand in the kitchen doorway, ready to welcome you home.

I smile as I see your eyes fall on me, I note your hand shaking as it rises to caress my hair. Concerned and placing my hand on yours, I cradle your hand against my cheek as I look into your eyes. I can see the intensity inside you. There's my demon.

My lashes flutter as you press a kiss to my shoulder, letting out a sigh as your lips make their way up my neck. Resting my back against the wall at your gentle encouragement, my fingers trace your strong arms, gripping when you kiss me.

I never stop feeling amazed at how quickly you can get my body to respond to you, you have a way of awakening my senses, you know the right places to touch and to hold that convey so much need and caring.

Your hands are everywhere, I can feel how desperate you are, your hands never rest in one place for long before moving to the next, it makes me dizzy with want. Sometimes when you're like this I'd love to tease you, see how desperate you become but I know what you need and I'm so happy to give it.

My head tips back in submission as your hand closes around my throat, not squeezing, just holding. A possessive 'you're mine and I *will* have you' statement that makes my pulse race and my thighs clench.

Feeling your hands on my breasts and your lips on my neck, I grip your hair in my fingers, encouraging you to bite and suck and moaning softly when you do. The dull pain of your teeth and the sharp pinch on my nipple is intoxicating, caught between pleasure and pain and I want more. We both need more.

I barely notice you pushing down my trousers until your command makes its way through the pleasurable haze in my mind. Stepping out of them I kick them out of the way. Now isn't the time to fold them neatly, I have a demon to satisfy.

A squeaked 'oh' slips past my lips as you rip open my blouse. I can't help but be amused and aroused as I hear buttons tink along the floor. Maybe next time I'll just wait naked, that'll save my clothes at least or maybe I should wear something more difficult to get into. A corset perhaps, I'd enjoy watching you get frustrated and more desperate to have me. Who am I kidding, I love it when you're like this, I get just as desperate, why torture us both?

My head thuds lightly against the wall as your lips find my nipples and your clever fingers slide inside my panties. You'll feel how wet for you I am already, you've just come home and yet my pussy is desperate to welcome you.

I close my eyes and stifle my moans as you start to whisper into my ear how you'd been thinking about me at work, how hard you'd gotten under your desk. My mind flashes to thoughts of sneaking under your desk and sucking you at work, how naughty it would feel. How I could tease you and please you, help you relax between meetings.

I bite my lip, keeping as quiet as possible so I can take in every word you say. All I can do is give little hums of agreement as you ask me if I like your fingers inside of me. Of course I do, I crave your fingers inside me just like I crave your arms around me, in comfort, in passion. I crave all of you.

I press my body against you as you grab my bottom and claim me. One word, "Mine". Yes daddy, I'm yours, you know I'm yours. I'm here, I'll take you as you are, all aspects of you, the possessive demon, the cuddly bear, the tired and emotional side of you, the caring and gentle side of you, the passionate and oh so charming side of you. You accept all sides of me. I'm yours, claim me.

My hand joins yours as I rub my clit, spreading my legs wider as you rub inside me, I can hear how wet I am as your fingers move, tapping, rubbing. I flush in slight embarrassment as you collect the wetness that's making its way down my thigh. Does it make you pleased to see how wet you make me, how my body gives into your demands, I swear it only takes a look, a whisper and I'm soaking for you.

I look up at you from beneath my lashes as your thumb presses against my lips. "Suck" you demand and of course I obey. Sucking and licking your thumb just how I would if it were your cock, you're in charge, here and now but maybe you'll let me please you with my mouth later, once you've satisfied the sex demon.

The sound of your zip coming down causes heat to race through my body, that sound is always a promise of good things to come. I glance down to take in the sight of you, so hard for me. Your cock pressed against my pussy causes my breath to catch, so firm and hot against me. I squirm a little, hoping to get you to slide in but you have other ideas.

I feel you guiding me somewhere, I don't care where, I need you and I show that in the kisses we share, my hands gripping your body to mine. I don't want to separate for a moment, I need to feel you against me, inside me.

You sit me on the table and your hand stroking my leg distracts me from the cold hard surface underneath my bottom. "Please" I murmur against your lips.

You encourage me to part my legs for you and I do so as I lay back on the table, propping myself up on my elbows so I can see you. I breathe deep as I feel and watch you drag your cock over my pussy lips, my clit and press lightly against my entrance.

You know how desperate I am for you, how hungry you make me, you've felt how wet I am, don't tease me, give me what we both need. Please.

My head tips back as you slowly push inside. I can feel you stretching me, filling me, you feel so good and I'm not sure if I moan 'Yes' or just think it but if I believed in God then this must surely be heaven.

I whimper as you start to thrust, you're teasing me on purpose, going slow, making me feel every inch of you inside me. You know I want you to fuck me hard and I tighten my walls around you to punish or thank you for teasing me. I don't know which but as I feel you grab my head and ass, pushing deeper and beginning to pound inside of me, I know I've gotten what I wanted.

I love it when you talk to me, tell me to rub myself as you fuck me. I run my hand down your chest, feeling it tense with your thrusts. Sliding my hand along the planes of your body I reach to where we're joined, stroking your cock as you slide in and out.

My fingers begin to rub my clit and I can feel myself tightening around you quickly, I moan as you encourage me, your words pushing me closer and closer to orgasm. Desperate to feel your body against mine, I reach up and wrap my arms and legs around you, pulling you deeper, closer.

I'm perched on the edge of the table, your body keeping me rocking as I moan and breathe against your neck. My fingers grip you as my pussy clamps around you, cumming for you. Every slide of your cock, every word you growl out just fans the flames of my orgasm.

I'm breathing heavily and moaning quietly as you continue to ride me through, my body oh so sensitive as it begins to calm down. I lift my head from your chest as you slide me off the table and stand me on my shaky feet.

"Suck"

I gratefully drop to my knees, I wasn't sure my legs could hold me for much longer and I've wanted to taste you all day. Eagerly wrapping a hand around your cock I can feel how wet you are from me. I can taste myself on you as I lick from base to tip before sucking on the head.

Humming happily I feel your hand tighten in my hair as you pull my mouth lower onto your cock, pressing deeper into my mouth as I suck and lick. I love moments like this, being on my knees and looking up to find you watching me suck you. You're so hard and thick in my mouth as I worship you, thanking you and your cock for making me cum and for filling me so well.

I moan as your hand squeezes my breast, sucking you harder, wanting to please you as much as you pleased me. You have other ideas though as you pull me up, spin me around and bend me over the table.

I whimper as you slide your hard cock back inside me, excited at the thought of you filling me with your hot cum. I brace myself on the table as your hands grab my hips and set a punishing pace. I know you're not going to tease me anymore, you're going to fuck me hard until you cum and I'm going to love every minute of it.

I cry out as your hand slaps my ass, imagining your red handprint against my pale skin. I'm pushing back against your cock to take you deeper, spreading my legs further for the perfect angle.

Your powerful thrusts overwhelm me, my body taking everything you can give as you wrap your hand around my throat. I feel you pull enough to arch my back as your hips slap against my ass. In that moment there is no outside world, there's just you and me.

You, dominating my body and my mind with your cock and your words, filling me with sensation which makes me breathless with want and need. I'm always yours but in these moments you make me yours, you demand it and I want nothing more than to give it.

Your cock continues to pound into me as my body rocks with your thrusts , I don't want to move an inch, I don't want you to stop. It's not gentle, it's hard and primal. There's my demon.

I bite my lip as I hear you ask if I want your cum, the words punctuated with every inch of your cock. Please, yes. Those words, your cock, your hand around my throat, you, it's too much and my body gives in. I can feel myself shaking as I tighten around you for the second time, pure pleasure washing through my body as your cock demands and claims my orgasm.

I cry out and beg for your cum, I need it, I want it. You need to let your sex demon out and I need your cum inside me. I'm yours but your cum is mine.

I moan as you growl and thrust deep, your growl never fails to turn me on and hearing it as you fuck me is bliss. I press back against you, taking you as deep as I can as my pussy tightens and encourages every drop of cum from you.

I close my eyes and rest a little on the table but keep my hips moving against you as we both calm down, drawing out the pleasure for us both.

I sigh as you turn me towards you and I wrap my arms around your neck. Cuddling close into your arms and trying to catch my breath, I smile as I feel you relax, the sex demon slipping away as my cuddly bear takes over.