The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Pam and Jackie came up to us. Pam looked at Diane and Amanda and said "Didn't you hear this is a top free zone". Diane looked at Amanda and then unhooked her top throwing it to the side of the pool saying "What the hell." Amanda did the same a few seconds later. So there was Diane, my wife, and Amanda, our good friend and neighbor standing topless in on our back patio in front of me, Steve and a number of our friends and neighbors as well as spouses and boyfriends of the other dancers. I was shocked and getting very turned on.

Over the next few hours Diane walked around talking with people and didn't once try to cover up.

At one point she was talking with our neighbors, Bill and Samantha (Sam). Bill and Sam are in their 50s and were in their bathing suits. Sam is much shorter than Diane and has short brown hair. Even though she was wearing a modest one-piece bathing suit it was obvious she was quite large up top. I walked up and could hear Sam talking about how brave Diane was and said "I wish I had your courage; I hate wearing this suit it really gets uncomfortable with as large as I am." At that point Bill looked at his wife and said "Why don't you join the others and show off your best asset." Diane chimed in and said "Do what makes you comfortable, you have nothing to be ashamed of, we are all friends here." Sam looked at her husband and said "Well, if you are ok with it, then..." She then pulled off the straps and rolled her suit down to her waist. Her ponderous breasts sprung into view. Diane, Bill and I all gave her a cheer. She looked uneasy but had a smile. Her husband Bill had an even bigger smile.

By the end of the party nearly all of the women were topless. As the party wound down and our guest began to leave they would all come over to say their good byes. Diane, still topless, and I would give each of them a hug. Some of the women were unable to find their tops and left without them. Steve, Amanda, Pam and Jackie stayed until the end to help us cleanup a bit. The women remained topless until they left.

I looked at my beautiful wife and took her into my arms. I said "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen." With that I took her to our room and removed her tiny thong. We made love until the early morning.

The End

12