The Show in the Window

Story Info
A couple watch each other.
1k words
3.26
9.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My work day comes to an end, finally. At 5 o'clock, just after finishing the tax return for a client, a hardware store, I closed the software and stood up to leave.

"I'll see you in the morning Stephanie."

"Good night Jeff," I replied.

I boarded the crowded subway train that will bring me back to my apartment.

At 44 years old, having lost my husband to another man, I find myself suddenly single again. It's a good thing I keep my body fit. Staying fit improves my chances of getting another man, or at least it doesn't hurt them.

I find myself living vicariously through the characters in sappy romance stories. The girl will get her man. The couple will live happily ever after in their dream house.

My colleague Jeff Halle is a handsome dude. Tall with gray hair, full lips and an oval face, he looks like an older version of my ex husband. The only difference is that Jon's hair is still brown.

I am 5 6. Genes have given me a gentle curve at my waist, a big curve at my hips and firm C cup breast. My daily run of 3 or more miles gives me firm thighs.

Several years ago Jon was the last person to have seen my body. He had lost interest in having sex though at the time I hadn't suspected that he would switch sides.

By 8 30 the sun had disappeared below the horizon. I had eaten a ready made stuffed pepper, and had spent a few minutes reading articles in Vogue magazine. Leaving the magazine on my coffee table, I went to the window overlooking the activity on the street below.

As so often happens my eyes wander upward. This particular night in July brought a pleasant surprise. A man was standing naked at his window. Does he imagine himself on stage? I stood at my window for nearly a minute unable to take my eyes off the show that he was giving to the public.

Who is that man? He's probably not in a relationship. He is cute.

He moved away from the window. The room went dark.

The next couple of nights I watched him again. By night three I wanted to do more than just watch a show.

I had changed the beige skirt suit and buttoned striped shirt for light-blue cutoffs and beige ruffled puff-sleeved off-the-shoulder top.

At 8 31 while the stranger was at the window I was taking it all off in a well lit bedroom. Naked, I went to the window in a well lit living room.

With my hands together above my head I swayed my hips in circular motion. After a couple of seconds I brought my hands down to my boobs pushing them sideways and uward.

He has to notice me here. Is he gay? Does he want a dude at this window?

I spent a few minutes at the window then fetched "Ken", my purple silicone vibrator. Controlled by an App on my phone, it vibrated into my clitoris. The organ quickly engorged as blood rushed south. I started panting as muscles spasmed making me go to my knees.

A powerful orgasm left me huffing on the carpet, not to mention a large wet spot between my thighs.

I came to my desk at 8 a.m. as though nothing out of the ordinary went down the previous evening. As long as no one was talking I would keep the incident under wraps. Even if someone did comment, I might still remain silent.

Still, I wondered in silence about the dude in the window.

Clients came and went keeping all five accountants busy. Jane saw client after client keeping their appointments.

The 40 year old had started at the front desk almost five years ago. Her previous employer had been a construction firm that was struggling went she "jumped ship".

I regarded Jane as a long time friend so I told her about the dude whom I'd been watching.

"Really," she replied.

"He's cute."

"Were you pleasuring yourself while you were watching the show?"

I giggled at her question.

"You did, didn't you."

I didn't respond.

I had put the nude dance at my window behind me, or at least I tried to do so. I may dance in my living room again but there's no point in fessing up to it.

I just wanted to wear something other than a skirt suit so I chose a beige, pale pink, white colorblock crewneck sleeveless dress. Besides, should I decide to make the fantasy of working nude a reality it's less clothing to remove. In any case, it's as pretty as anything I've worn.

That evening after dinner I striped naked again. I was starting to enjoy my own private nude resort.

The sun disappeared and I went back to the window. The stranger was there again. As usual I watched from my window, this time rubbing my clit. "Ken" remained on the night stand but ready for use if needed.

Watching the action in the window across street suddenly became more worthwhile. I glued my eyes to his hand on his manhood. Jack it baby. Jack it. This girl wishes she could be there with you.

Another orgasm pounded my body leaving me huffing. I recuperated slowly then went to lie down.

A month later a chance encounter in the mall with Jon made my day. He and his partner were walking toward Lord and Taylor as I was leaving that store.

"Look at you," he remarked. "You're looking fabulous."

"You're not bad to look at either."

Do you know the guy who dances naked in his window? Of course I would not voice that question. Tell me so I will know.

We chit chatted for a few minutes. Jon introduced Raymond, his partner.

Ray, it turns out, is much older than Jon. Though he didn't give his age, I guessed it silently. He seemed the quintessential fem.

I could no longer resist telling them about the dude who dances by the window.