All Comments on 'The Show Must Go On'

by Cybotic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
don_quixote2don_quixote2almost 4 years ago

Exceptionally well written.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Yikes, crazy fantasy! Liked the sexual descriptions of both genders,you seem to have an eye for both. Nice work, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like it when an actress fucks more than one guy on stage. Makes me want to get inside the actress's mind to examine how she could do this. And to do it night after night, for several performances! My own wife was in a play, and for three consecutive Friday and Saturday nights, two performances each night, she played a high-class call girl, fucking a different guy in each act, sometimes two in the same act, just like the script called for. Small experimental theater. There were new male actors some weeks, but she was the female for the entire run. I attended all nine performances. She didn't keep track of how many different actors she fucked, but I did : 11, not counting another 5 during rehearsals and a few understudies. All were volunteers. But the best parts were the acts that had her fuck two guys together on the same bed. This was not simulated sex, it was just like in Cybotic's story, and the men came inside her. She wasn't naked the whole time, she had to be dressed each time she "arrived" in the hotel room, then got naked to fuck her "client". After each performance, we went home and talked about it. She said she always regarded it as just acting, even though, like in Cybotic's story, she orgasmed almost every time a cock was in her. She said that when on stage she's a different person and not responsible for what her character does. Acting or not, when we got home each night her real cunt was full of real cum.

She's a very skilled actress, but the fucking just comes naturally. She enjoyed it, and the men enjoyed fucking her. And I enjoyed watching her get naked and fuck, and watching the audience's reactions to her performing live sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous