All Comments on 'The Shower'

by DaddysGoldenGirl

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If this is her husband than its a relief to read about two married people who enjoy each other. I understand the LW is an area for cheaters stories but what about stories like this one where it is a true loving wife and husband . There aren't enough of these stories and they don't really have a section to go in of its own so every one out of a thousand you get a story where only the husband and wife enjoy each other. I would like more like that there are plenty of titles on this site when you can read fantasy ,cheating , or people who love there spouse but love someone else dick better. The romance or ec section don't cover this either so maybe get a section for where this story type could go . You can also have subs under loving wife like true LW,cucks , cheaters etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The benefit of two hubs

A LW should divide into two hubs a cuck wife sharing hub and a second hub where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital sex stories.

A Marriage Strife hub could contain the cheating wife and TLW stories alike and a Cuck-Wife Sharing hub could contain the husbands like their wives have extramarital sex stories.

A lot of Marriage Stife stories are in other hubs too.

A lot of stories where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital sex the authors stopped their stories with the sad lonely ex husbands without trust to all women state and they did not follow their stories to losing the trust problem to all women..........and this could go to sex scens too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

A reasonable piece of erotica. Not exactly 'Loving Wives' but I don't really bother about the category, if I like the story I read it if not I don't. LW is for extra-marital sex whether by agreement or not (ie cheating).

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Loving wives

I've never read any of the stories from the loving wife category, so I wasn't aware that it was cheating, cuckolds, etc. I placed the story there as it's a wife who loves having sex with her husband, is that a bad thing?

All that being said, is the category so important?

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
5 Stars

A true Loving Wife Story ! Thank You for your effort.

For the record it is in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Wives Category

For those not intelligent enough to read about the category for themselves:

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great masturbation story

gave you a 5

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Can people who are telling me off for choosing the category please stop posting as anonymous, I'd like to know who I'm talking to.

OK, I posted in the wrong category, I didn't commit a crime!!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To all those who have told me that they have enjoyed reading this story, thank you very much. I originally wrote it for a friend who gave me a challenge, but it's become a much cherished piece of work :)

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Nice Work

I was sure she was going to come up with a dildo or do a neighbor! I am becoming rather cynical about loving wife stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

For the category police, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! It was a wife and the sex was not. Give it up. Read the story for its own merits. DGG, you did fine. Any score above 3.5 is a good one, and you are holding there. Go by the majority of people that are rating the story positively and not the few posters that think it is their jobs to police the story submissions. Literotica is well-moderated, so the powers that be must think your submission is appropriate.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
One of the few stories where 2nd person works, at least for me.

Probably because it feels so much like first person narrative and I was willing to suspend disbelief and go with the story. Thank you for a strong contribution.

Another story about a wife who loves her husband. Who would have thunk it in a category called "Loving Wives"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"It was 8pm - I still had hours before you got home"

"It was still only 8.15, so I went back to the bedroom and took off my underwear"

The showers been running 15 minutes now, why start it and leave it so long? Did you even notice your own time line there? Or do you do that all the time.

@Daddy'slittlegirl, that really YOUR name, you're just as anonymous as the rest of us, you don't want anon comments, DON'T allow them! I stopped reading when I realized the character/writer wastes water, I mean come on, she puts it on, then goes on to do other things even lying down before getting in? No score since I didn't read the rest.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
**** since you are new and just getting started.

DDG, keep your chin up, kid, you did good---for only your second story and considering you chose 2nd person, which is a very hard type to write, even for an experienced writer. I suggest you choose either 3rd or 1st for your future stories; 1st helps the reader to really ‘get into’ the story.

I add my voice to those who advise you not to mind the category police, who seem to be hell bent on doing Laurel’s job. The various hubs are plainly marked, but LW abounds with those who don’t seem to understand sarcasm as used when a hub defined as extra marital is called Loving Wives. It’s not their fault, they are a product of modern times times.

Keep writing!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
2nd Person

I usually don't read past the first couple sentences when I encounter 2nd person. It's rarely done acceptably, much less done well. This is so close to a 1st person narrative it actually works. I look forward to reading more of your work. Maybe 1st person next time?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
LW Title is Ironic

Your tale would find a more appropriate audience in either Romance or Erotic Coupling!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
An actual loving wife story

And it's not badly written if you can get past the second person voice. The low score surprises me.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
LW is about cheating and swinging

As someone else said you'd find a more appreciative audience in Romantic or Erotic. If you're getting low scores here it's because readers are pissed off at the story being put in the wrong category.

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
BS

The LW section is for Loving wife's. Period Do not let these Gay males change your opinion.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Here's what I like...

I like a good 'English' story with 'arse' and such. One of my favorite TV shows has been "Doc Martin". Louisa is just adorable, and I get off on the idiosyncrasies the show shares. I've never been to the 'Isles'. I'd like to go, but I've been told in the setting of Doc Martin in Cornwall the dialect is really hard to understand.

Second, I like a good story where the wife and the husband don't end up separated or in court fighting over custody and who gets grandma's china. This is a good story.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the angst of a good Troubadour, the frustration of a DQ Steel, and the downright fun of a good HDK, but this is a good LW too.

Third, I like the idea that the 'man' isn't thinking, "Oh goodie I'm going to get to slurp the spunk of some other man's wicket from my wife's snooky." (Did I get it right using wicket?)

Take a Five DGG!

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 8 years ago
Gave you a five DGG

I like a wife who truly loves her husband and likes to have sex with the man she promised herself to. Excellent story in the appropriate category in my book.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 8 years agoAuthor

Who's Daddy'slittlegirl?

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Huge thanks......

For all the positive comments and constructive criticism, I really appreciate it. I mostly write for myself, but friends have encouraged me to share my stories in a public forum, that's why I'm here.

I understand that my writing may not be to everyone's taste, but there's no need for so much negativity, a wise rabbit once said, "If you can't say nothing nice' say nothing at all!"

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
LW is where this story belongs.

This great story does belong in the 'LW' category. Gave it a 5* and I apologize to Kate123... for a derogatory statement about her comment on a different story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Nice little story. No cuck in the shower, just a husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous