All Comments on 'The Shower'

by JulietGolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlaninSFAlaninSFabout 3 years ago

Read all your stories and found them to be very hot. Thought I'd thank you before I went back to join my wife in bed.

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it going

He's got to get in that tight virgin butt. Really show her what she has been missing!

maddictmaddict8 months ago

40 quid, I'd call that a bargain, the best I evah had.

All that attention, now I know how you couldn't bare yourself to say no.

thomas_deanthomas_dean4 months ago

WHATTHE DOCTOR ORDERED: THE COMPLETE WORK OUT

The Rx for a complete recovery is through a therapeutic shower. Despite his many virtues, doctor might be a little insensitive, neither inquiring whether she was properly protected nor saving warm water for her to shower. Yet his fees, 40 quid or approximately 50 USD, are most reasonable. Small wonder, the patient will go through the extra efforts required to make another appointment.

It's a cute story.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF3 months ago

Can clean sex be dirty?

She's swept off her feet, to a sensual treat, totally disarmed, carried in his arms, a erotic massage, orgasmic passage. Yet as it were, he cares not for her. A cold shower is a chore, yet she looks for more.

Fascinating companion story to THE TRUCK STOP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulietGolf@JulietGolf
I write for my pleasure but it makes me happy when others enjoy what I write. I have a busy life and only write when the mood takes me and what I write depends on that mood.