All Comments on 'The Shower'

by randomlyrandom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 11 years ago
smelly socks in her mouth?

For me, it would have been much sexier without the descriptions of filthiness and smells.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
It's sexy

precisely because of the dirty reality of the story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The dirty reality of the story?

A huge guy sneaks into a womens' dorm on a busy night without being caught, strips naked without being noticed, magically rotates her "face" 180 degrees so that it can be imprinted by the tile even before she turns over on her belly, successfully imitates a woman's voice, who despite paying attention never notices a set of large men's clothing outside the stall, and he does this while he repeatedly bashes her head into the same tiled shower wall without doing any real damage.

There's no reality here. Just an ugly level of fantasy violence being substituted for sex. Fuck, she barely even notices he's been having sex with her until he's done because of the brutality.

cowbullscowbullsabout 11 years ago

I like the fantasy but the storyline is way off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good work!

Loved it, and contrary to the previous poster... the sock gag and the descriptions were awesome. Please write more with that type of focus, not enough sock fetish content in the erotic stories out there at all in my opinion... Everyone either wants bare feet, heels, or pantyhose when it comes to foot fetish, and none of them really do it for me the way a simple pair of socks do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep coming back

Love this one so very much. I keep reading it over and over again. Love the violence and how brutal it is. It's very well written! Love it!

LOAnnie2LOAnnie2over 8 years ago
I've read it many times now

Is it perfectly realistic? Perhaps not. But I applaud you for getting this approved on lit. It's a great story (coming from an author who writes these kinds of stories). I always put myself as the heroine (victim) in a story told like this and you did such an amazing job with this story. I disagree with the comment about the filthy descriptions being bad--it's a story about a brutal anal rape, the filthy descriptions only enhance the dirtiness of the act.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous