The Showering

Story Info
The dinner date was cut short to enjoy the rest of the evening.
1.3k words
3.14
9.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Showering

By: Jasper Comings

Edited By: ElysiaMizuko

Mature Content

Viewer discretion is advised

*

Lucky for us, we sat in a dimly lit room, just so I can finger my baby girl, but yet you beat me to it. You rub my leg under the dinner table as I look over and wink at you and your big brown eyes. You proceed to slide your hand up, reaching my bulge as it throbs for you. I try to talk to my boss that just happened to sit across from us but the only thing on my mind is getting you home and fucking your beautiful pussy that belongs to me. Oh, within seconds how the tables have turned, I slide my hand up your sexy smooth legs, under your tiny little skirt as you try to talk to the boss' wife that will not shut up. I can tell you're not paying attention because you rubbed your neck three times but I'm here to help you out. I quickly realize you're not wearing any panties as I run my finger along the edges of your smooth lips trying not to make it obvious at what I'm doing. I'm pretty sneaky. You slowly spread your legs apart as I slide my fingers inside your now dripping wet pussy. My cock throbs with each heartbeat as I massage your clit.

I look at my phone and pretend a text came across that needs us to leave just to get you home. While in the car you quickly pull up your skirt exposing your wet pussy, you lay back in the seat as I finger you as I drive. My cock bulges from my khakis and is now visible. We pull into the driveway and hurry into the house. I can't turn the key fast enough, I can feel my cock leaking juice as it awaits to be inside you. We quickly get in the door and rush hurriedly to the bedroom taking our clothes off while rushing down the hallway. I slide my khakis off, my cock springs up like a diving board, I help you unzip your dress and push it to the floor. Without hesitation, you quickly drop to your knees taking my dripping wet cock into your pretty mouth.

Licking it from bottom to top as you look me in the eyes, you moan as you slide it in and out of your mouth. "Take it, baby girl, all eight inches," as I hold your dark brown hair out of the way. I look at us in the mirror and what beautiful sight. Watching your head move back and forth, your moaning, the slurping sound as you suck my big cock. You pull my cock from your mouth and stand up as my tongue slithers in your mouth, I grab your ass and pull you tight against me, my cock presses against your mound, it throbs for your tight pussy. I let you go as I watch you crawl onto the bed, your ass is about to be devoured, your pussy is gonna be murdered. You turn around and signal me to come here as I crawl after you. You spread your legs, ready to be eaten, I lick your wet lips as it sends goosebumps all over your body. I slide my tongue in you licking up your juice.

You pull my head closer to you wanting more, you moan my name. You hold your legs back as I tongue fuck you. You watch me suck your clit as we make eye contact as you want more. You get closer and closer to coming, your juices are running down my chin. Your moaning gets louder as you can't take it much longer, I can hear your breathing get heavy as I know you're close, I keep sucking your clit ready to get sprayed by your tasty juices. You moan and pull my head closer spraying me with your rain. Your legs tremble with ecstasy. I'm covered with your juice, I lick what's dripping from your lips as I lower to lick your ass.

I hold your legs back as your weak, licking your hole as I would an ice cream cone. You grip the sheets as you moan my name several times. I release your legs so you can rest a minute or two to catch your breath. You spread your legs as I stroke my cock, ready to give you what you've been wanting all night. I penetrate your pussy watching you engulf every single inch, I can feel it throb as I thrust you.

Your juice runs down my balls. "Oh, baby girl, I'm sorry we had to wait so long for this," your tits move with each thrust, the bright LED lights brighten up your beautiful body as it glistens, the room smells of amazing sex. I pull out long enough for you to turn over, doggy style gorgeous, your favourite position. I slide in you slowly, again watching you engulf every inch of my big cock. I look over and see us in the mirror and see your tits hanging like beautiful ornaments on a Christmas tree. I thrust into you smacking that beautiful ass, I hold your hips as I pound your wet pussy. It sloshes with each thrusting motion, your juice drips down my balls, you thrust back into me making you moan louder. The headboard bounces against the wall as you hold onto the bars. You glance back at and smile at me, you yell fuck several times as I smash against you. I'm getting close baby girl to showering you with my cream.

"Cover me in it," are your words, a few more thrusts, the sensation arrives as I'm coming, I pull out my cock covered in your juices, you take it into your mouth sucking your juices from it. You stroke me as you suck me off, I moan as you suck me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I whisper, you stroke me faster as I flood your tits with my cum. A steady stream runs down over your chest. I grunt as it becomes a squirt. Squirt after squirt you lick the tip, you open your mouth as it drips in, taking it all in not wanting to waste any. Finally, I finish, I sit down beside you as you smear my cum over your petite tits. We kiss passionately as I can taste my cum, I finger you one more time feeling your wet pussy. I bring my finger up to my mouth and taste your juices once more savouring your taste.

We finally finish, our breathing and heartbeats return to normal. We go to the shower and wash our sweaty bodies. You bend over to turn on the hot water. I can't resist as I stand at the doorway and gaze upon your ass, I walk over, squat down and lick the crease of your ass, sliding my tongue in as I spread your cheeks licking your hole. I hear the water turn off as you reach back and pull my head into you. I rub your wet pussy sliding my finger inside feeling how wet you still are. I love hearing you moan, I love it when you pull me closer, your how you taste, I love making sure I meet your sexual needs and desires. My cock throbs for your touch, your warm hands, your wet pussy and pretty mouth, this is where we belong.

"Oh, shhhit!" You whisper, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me!" You moan loudly. I stand up as you lean against the shower doors, I slowly slide in and you engulf me once again. Your pussy is dripping wet as it leaks on my balls.

In and out I go as I smash your pussy, the smacking sound echoes our tiny bathroom, I almost ready to come, I smack your ass as I thrust into you.

"I'm coming." I moan.

"Flood me, baby," you say.

"Ahhhh!" I release my cum flooding your tight little pussy. Gripping your hips as I squirt every little drop. I slowly pull out, you turn and kneel down taking my wet cock into your mouth tasting your flavour. You finish sucking me off. I help you up as you turn to the shower as if nothing ever happened.