The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 04

Story Info
Jessa & Joe must resolve dome problems.
7.9k words
4.7
8.6k
11

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely start out as a love story and continue to build with fiery passion. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from you and love your ideas for the continuation of this story or ides for new stories.

*****

Chapter 8

When Joe woke the next morning, he felt his arms still wrapped around this warm succulent body with the satiny smooth skin. He raised his hand and looked at her still sleeping face. Amazingly she looked even more stunningly beautiful than she did last night. Her dazzling face had softened in repose, but still maintained her orgasmic glow from last night.

Her breasts while still full and stunningly perfect had flattened as she lay on her back but they still continued to beckon as her chest rose and fell with her breathing. Her tiny waist and flat muscled belly had shrunk to almost nothing and snuggled against her backbone. Her tiny belly left a large Valley between her hipbones that eventually climbed to her prominent and still glistening pussy.

He couldn't deny the temptation and began to softly run his hands over her large expanse of soft silky skin. He explored all of her hills and valleys as she squirmed erotically in her sleep. Occasionally her head would roll from one side to the other as she gave a soft passionate moan. Joe bent his head and sucked one of her soft nipples into his mouth. It hardened almost immediately and even in her sleep Jessa pushed her nipple further in his mouth. As he toyed with her nipple, she moaned his name in her sleep.

Joe was really glad she was moaning his name in her sleep and not someone else's. He pulled her head towards his lips and began tracing her lips with his tongue. Eventually her mouth spasmed open and his tongue invaded her mouth. He began to trace the insides of her mouth until her eyes began to flutter open. Her head lifted off the pillow and pursued his mouth for a slow sensuous and loving kiss.

As he pulled away, he could see her eyes were full of loving emotions and they began to glisten as tears welled up in her eyes. Joe began to slowly rain light kisses all over her face as her tears silently rolled on her face. As he looked in her eyes, he couldn't see any sadness or despair only love and happiness so he asked, "What's wrong my baby."

"Nothing is wrong, everything is right. Joe you gave me the most incredible night of my life and I still can't believe everything that happened and everything I felt. I guess I'm so overwhelmed I'm still trying to wrap my heart and my head around everything. All I really know Joe, is that I want more, more of you, more of what you do to me and more of the way you make me feel. I have never felt the kind of love or passion that you gave me last night, even when I was married, I never felt anything like that." She responded.

"Joe you make me feel safe, safe enough to let go of my fears. With you I feel like I can really live and experience the kind of passion, excitement and love that you showed me. Last night you took me to a paradise I've never seen before and I had never felt safe enough to just let things happen, but with you I do." She said as she buried her face in his shoulder and letting her fingers weave through his chest hair.

For a few moments the emotion got the better of Joe and he couldn't speak. He crushed her tightly against his chest letting her know how he felt, but then the tightness in his throat cleared and he responded.

"Jessa, I think you know I feel the same. Last night you inspired me and you still inspire me. Like you I want more, and more than just your incredibly sexy body I want your heart. I know you're going to laugh the highlight of my night was when you demanded that I stay so you could awaken in my arms in the morning."

Joe could hear his phone chirping in the background and as he held her tight and he knew their cuddle time was rapidly coming to an end.

"Jessa, I'm sorry, but I hear them paging me on my phone. Could you meet me for lunch at our usual time and table? He queried.

"I'll try to my love, I'll try." Then with a wicked little glint in her eye she added, "Do you have time for shower?"

"I think so, could you join me? After all we need to conserve water!" Joe said with a lopsided grin and then wiggled his eyebrows humorously.

Jessa's smile brightened consuming her face and lighting up the room as she said, "Yes, we do need to conserve water."

With long stretches between bursts of water Joe and Jessa had lots of time to soap each other and clean all the special places. In the end they probably didn't conserve any water, but they were both very clean inside and out. Patting and rubbing each other dry was almost as much fun as the shower.

Chapter 9

Around midmorning Joe received a text on his phone from Jessa.

"I am bowlegged and saddle-sore today, but oh it feels so incredibly good. Every time I think of you and last night, I get wet. I have had to change underwear twice already, so I'm thinking of you a lot. Everyone keeps asking me why I'm glowing and who it is, but I'm keeping you my very own secret. Thank you, Joe, for the most amazing night of my life ... Your mine!! - XXXOOO Jessa."

Joe closed his eyes for a second visualizing her face glowing in the mist of her orgasmic bliss and then he replied to her text. "I was inspired by this incredibly sexy and beautiful woman, then her outfit pushed me over the edge. Yes baby, I'm yours for as long as you want. Can't wait to have you, oops, meet you for lunch. See you in a few hours - XXXXOOOO Joe."

Jessa responded quickly! "Damn Joe, why did you have to say that, now I have to change my underwear again. Oh Joe, I need your arms around me and your lips ravishing me. You are so good for me and I need you. I'll be your love slave again if you want me too - XXXXXOOOOO Jessa."

Joe felt his pants suddenly get a very tight around his groin area. The thought of Jessa being his love slave again had him excited and he texted back. "Now I have to change underwear. I need you baby and not just right now, I need you for a long time to come. Your Master may have some commands for his love slave, are you ready to obey your Master - XXXXXOOOOO Joe."

"Oh yes Master, your love slave impatiently awaits. Shit, I'm running out of underwear - XXXXXOOOOO Jessa." She responded almost immediately.

"See you at our table my love slave - XXXXXXOOOOOO Joe."

Joe had to sit this is desk for a while pretending to work on paperwork, but it was really until his hard cock diminished. Once the lump in his pants had gone back to normal, he got back to work. Later he set his desk alarm for 1:45, because on the way to lunch he had a special stop he had to make. He had his internal postmortem for the multiple alarm incidents from two weeks ago in just a few minutes. Then he scheduled the final postmortem, which included the other engineering managers, for Friday and then gave everyone their assignments for the meeting.

Joe was one minute late to lunch with Jessa and as he entered the "slut hut" he only had eyes for Jessa. With all the nude in scantily clad performers scattered around Jessa was the most dazzlingly beautiful woman there and she was glowing in the back of the cafeteria. She was wearing a very skimpy crop top tied together below her breasts and she was naked everywhere else except for her tiny miniskirt.

In a moment of reflection Joe thought it was a little weird at the most beautiful and dazzling woman in the place was also the one with the most clothing on. Jessa was surrounded by either nude or partially nude performers and all were incredibly gorgeous, but none compared Jessa. At least in Joe's eyes none compared to Jessa and maybe that was because he was head over heels for this woman. However, the look in her eyes said she felt the same.

The minute Joe opened the door he saw her scanning the crowd and the minute her eyes found his they sparkled and a smile lit her face. That look was almost worth being apart and right now she looked absolutely scrumptious. As he walked over to their table she stood up and folded herself in his arms.

It had only been a few hours but Joe missed having his arms around her and she missed his strong arms holding her tight. Joe looked down into her radiant face and saw that she was looking up at him with the plea for him to kiss her. Joe obliged with a slow, sensuous, set her body on fire kiss. As their lips parted Joe looked into those luminous eyes and saw that she was smoldering with lust.

Jessa buried her face in Joe's chest in a voice shaking with passion she said, "Oh my God Joe, you almost made me cum with just a kiss. Oh Joe, with a look, I touch, or a kiss you can set me on fire and I just have to have you."

Joe held her for a minute relishing the feel of her tight, soft body wrapped along the length of his. As he sat in the chair, he pulled Jessa over to the table and into his lap. She curled in his lap like a petulant kitten relishing the warmth and security of his arms wrapped around her. She curled in his lap just long enough to kiss up his neck and nibble on his ear before saying, "This scares me so badly! Joe I'm crazy in love with you, but even when I was married it never felt like this. It's wonderful, exciting, scary and terrifying all at the same time.

Joe stroked her silky hair for a moment before gently lifting her chin up so he could look into her watery eyes. He stared into her eyes and saw the combination of love and terror. He knew now is the time to tell her his true feelings as well, "Jessa, I want you to know that it's the same for me. The intensity of what I'm feeling for you scares the living hell out of me. Both of us are barely a year out of marriage and we haven't fully healed from the betrayal. Like you my marriage never felt like this but these feelings and this kind of a connection is what I always dreamed about."

Joe pulled her up until their lips were touching and their lips merged softly into a sweet loving kiss that echoed both of their protestations of love. Their long sweet kiss was followed by several tiny little kisses as their lips nibbled on each other. As their kiss ended, both stared into each other's eyes, letting their love flow through their eyes into their open hearts.

Joe's face twisted into a devious little smile as he said, "Baby, I'm curious, what did you mean you said you are my love slave?"

Jessa looked deep into his eyes with love and trust as she softly said, "I've always had a submissive side and you tapped into that last night. I've always wanted to be cared for, made to submit my Master and loved like a passion slave. Till I met you I never trusted anyone enough to even think about acting on it. Last night at the restaurant, when you hand cuffed me, commanded me not to cum; that control is what I craved all my life. When you forced me to stay on my passions edge and then kept me there for most of the night it was amazing. All morning long I've been thinking of nothing else. I want to give myself to you completely and I want you to be my Master. I sense that you want to be my Master as well."

Joe looked at her, probing deep in her eyes, wanting to see if she really meant this. He saw nothing but truth, honesty and complete trust. He began to speak slowly, searching for the right words, "Jessa, my pet, I am a closet dominant. Like you I've never had the opportunity to actually act like a dominant, but from the beginning I sensed a submissive in you. Maybe that's part of why I was drawn to you."

"I am not a hard disciplinarian and I don't believe in pain without pleasure. In other words, I would never hurt you or give you pain just because I could. To me it's kind of like dancing, someone has to take charge and lead while someone has to follow. Jessa, I want to take charge of you, and I want to see that bliss on your face forever. I want you to follow me as I drive you to the edge of loving sanity and see the rapture on your face. However, if you disobey me there will be punishment and this only works if you trust me completely."

Jessa tightened her grip on Joe, snuggling tighter against him as she leaned down and gave him a loving kiss. With her lips almost touching his she said, "Master, I want to give myself to you. I've never wanted anything more than this, I want your love and I crave your control. Joe please be my Master, and let me be your love slave." With an impish look she coyly added, "I my be bad on purpose so you can punish me."

Joe gazed into those luminous green eyes and he could see she was putting her heart mind and body online. Her eyes were actually pleading and begging for him to accept the gift she was offering. Her quivering lips were telling him that she was about to break down and cry, especially if he said no. He could tell she meant everything she said, she was definitely putting herself out there for him and he couldn't ask for anything more than that.

Joe reached up and cupped her face bringing her closer to his lips as he whispered, "The gift you're offering me is the most precious gift I've ever received. I will gladly accept it, cherish it, love it, care for it, and protect it with my life." He brought his lips to hers and began to ravage and dominate her mouth. He could feel her tears of joy running down her face joining their kiss.

While Joe was kissing her, his hand caressed up her naked belly and caressed her barely concealed breast. His hand slipped between her breasts, untied the knot holding her crop top together and as it parted his hand went back to palm her now naked breast. She passionately gasped into his mouth as he began to caress her exposed tits and pinch her inflamed nipples. Joe felt her whole body began to quiver with a combination of her exhibitionist exposure and his hands erotic torment.

Jessa knew everyone in the cafeteria was watching him manhandle her and that combined with Joe's dominance made her jump quickly to the edge of orgasm. She broke the kiss, throwing her head back exposing her neck and at the same time arched her back serving up her perfect breasts for his ravishment. Joe took full advantage of the offer and kissed down over her neck, feeling her life force pulsing through her veins. The presentation of her neck was symbolic of her submission to him and Joe honored it with loving kisses and nips with his teeth.

Joe continued to partake of the gift she was offering him as he kissed down her neck, over her breasts and sucked her nipple into his mouth. As he began to scrape her nipple against his teeth his hand traveled down between her legs find had not worn any underwear. "Good girl", he thought as he slid 2 fingers into her drenched pussy. Almost immediately her stomach clinched and unclenched whipping her face into his chest while her body knotted as her orgasm washed through her.

Her eyes flew open looking surprised as the sudden euphoric spasm tore through her body. Jessa hadn't expected anything like this, but the minute Joe touched or kissed her, a passion she had never known ripped through her body. One touch or kiss and her body was desperately craving the frenzied climactic peak only Joe had ever given her. At first her mouth just opened and closed silently as her body shook and quivered with the intensity of her cum, then in a whisper full of love and all she breathed.

"Oh God Joe, oh my God you took me in front of everyone. Oh God, oh God Master, I can't stop cumming! I've never known rapture like this; Joe please never stop."

Joe pulled his fingers from her soaked pussy and brought her face to his as he kissed her trembling lips. He pulled away from her face so he could look into her eyes and he saw only love. The look on her face was one of complete trust mixed with a combination of love, awe and admiration for what he had just done to her. However, most of those feelings were on the surface and they were the ones she was showing him.

The more he held her and the deeper he looked into her eyes he saw the scared frightened woman he had first met. She had given her heart away once before and been betrayed and she was ready to do it again, because she trusted and believed in Joe. He could still see how fragile her heart was and any misstep by him could be disastrous.

Anyone looking at her would see as strong, willful, and extremely sexual woman. She had spent years honing her body into this stunning vision of sexual beauty and she loved nothing more than to show it off. She loved to be in front of a crowd, teasing and titillating, creating lust in her audience. She wanted to be the object of every man's desire and to know she could have any man she wanted. Being naked on stage gave her an exhibitionist thrill that she used in an attempt to fill the emptiness in her heart.

Joe knew if he had given in and made love to her on the very first night like she wanted, he would've never seen the real Jessa. Joe knew anticipation is more powerful than a whip and more persuasive than cuffs. Few men ever bother to learn the subtle skill of teasing and arousing a woman. However, the art of anticipation can create an uncontrollable longing in a woman and make her knees weak with yearning.

Joe knew that strong women like Jessa wanted to be vanquished, but not forced to their knees. She wanted to be taken, never knowing what is going to happen next, but knowing there was nothing she could do about it. She wanted someone to guide her, respect her, treasure her, protect her and make her feel weak in the knees. She wanted someone that would not tolerate her spoiled or stubborn streak, but would instead reach inside her into the quivering core of her being and cherish who she is. She was making herself vulnerable and running the risk of being harmed, but she trusted Joe enough to risk the peril. Joe felt truly honored and it only made him love her more.

Now he knew all of that exhibitionism was all bluster to keep people away and keep them from hurting her again. He alone saw the beautiful soul and deeply damaged heart inside her. The gift of her submission was incredibly special and he knew just how fragile this bond was. It was up to him to make sure he never broke that trust and love to her with everything he had. In time he knew her heart would heal again, but in the meantime, he needed to be strong for the both of them.

From the very first time he saw her, she had slammed into his heart like a runaway freight train and he now knew what true love was. He could see in her eyes that she felt the same way, her heart was his for the taking. It was now up to him to fill her heart with joy, to allow her to heal and make sure she was never hurt again.

Jessa stared into those eyes that somehow seemed to know her most intimate secrets. Those eyes that both made her heart pound in her chest, as well as, her nipples harden and thighs steam. Those eyes that promised the kind of love she always dreamed about, and those eyes that promised to keep her safe. She wrapped her arms around his head and started raining kisses all over his face and whispering.

"I can't believe how you affect me. I'm at your mercy. You truly are my Master. God, how I love what you do to me. Thank you, Joe, thank you for making me yours."

Joe caressed her still exposed breast with his thumb pinching her nipple idly as he whispered back, "You are very special to me Jessa, and I honor you, always. The gift of your love, your body, and your submission is something I will cherish always. I will take care of you my love, never forget from this moment forward you are mine, and you always will be."

She looked at him with those radiant, adoring, loving eyes, and whispered, "Oh yes Joe, oh God yes Master. I have never been a submissive, but I promise I will try to be the best slave in the world for you Master. I give myself wholly and freely to you." She gently reached up and kissed his lips and whispered, "I am completely yours for as long as you want me. I promise to make you proud ... Master."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers