The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay my love, here's what we're going to do. First, I am in love you Jessa, and I will do whatever I have to do to make you mine forever. Like you, I want this, and I will do whatever is required to make you mine forever. So, starting now, we have some rules that you need to obey and not obeying will result in punishment."

"First - you are my property, and you must take care of your master's property. That means you must eat right, exercise every day, bath every day, soften your supple skin after every bath, and not take any risks with your master's property. No piercing, tattoos, or other marks that will mar the beauty of my property unless I say so. Most of this you already do, so this rule shouldn't be a problem."

"Second - You will always keep your body free of hair except for your gorgeous locks on your head. Your nether regions, arm pits, and legs will always be clean and available to me. You will never wear underwear unless I designate something for you to wear. The exceptions are for your job. I know you have to wear what you have to wear, but off-hours, your body is mine."

"Third - In our house you will always be naked and in slave presentation position when I come home, and you can only cum when I give you permission. I can grant exceptions. My love, you do not have to have your eyes down cast. You can always look me in the eye. You are my love slave; and as such, I give you rights to look, touch, kiss, and initiate things without permission. If you go too far, I'll let you know."

"Fourth - You will obey every command without question, hesitation or comment."

"Fifth - Never lie to me. This breaks the trust between Master and Sub and will result in a painful punishment or dissolution of the Master/Sub arrangement. Lying is the worst thing you can do and probably the only thing that will make me angry at you."

With tears of joy pooling in her eyes Jessa nodded her head and said, "Yes Master, I will obey your all your rules and if I don't please punish me. I am so very happy to be your sub."