The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes overflowed with tears as her lips quivered as she softly whispered, "Joe I love you so much. I'm sorry Joe, I was so afraid, I was so afraid you would throw me out and I could no longer feel your arms or love around me. I couldn't bear the thought, because you're everything I've ever wanted and I love you so very much. I'm so sorry Master, please forgive me, I was so afraid when you would not make love to me and I thought I pushed you away. I promise to be better."

Joe gently caressed her face as he took a deep breath and in his best Joe Wayne imitation said, "Pilgrim, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that to run me off."

For the first time in what seemed like forever Jessa smiled and then giggled at his Joe Wayne imitation. She jumped on top of him gleefully wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him into a soul baring kiss. She pulled back from the kiss and nuzzled her face into his chest hair before whispering, "Oh Joe, I love you so. Thank you Master for loving me and putting up with such a bad slave. I love you so very much and the thought of not being with you makes me crazy."

"Jessa, I want you to look into my eyes and see the love that I have for you. I know others have betrayed and hurt you, they have used you broken your heart, but that is something that I will never do. When we started living together last week I felt like you trusted me more than you do now. Have I done something baby to make you doubt me?"

"Oh no Master, it's me and I'm so scared. I've never felt love like this and its intensity scares me. Last night just brought my fears out in the open and the demons took over. Hold me, love me, and make the demons go away so I can love you the way you deserve to be loved. Tie me up and make me cum Master. Show me who the Master of my body and heart is, please Master!"

Since this was the beginning of the weekend Joe did exactly that. For times that Jessa was not working, exercising, eating or taking care of any bodily functions he kept her bound to the bed and either stimulated or in orgasm. He only released her on Sunday afternoon and he held her in his arms letting her sleep till Monday morning. Joe hoped this would work because he loved her dearly and he didn't want to lose her. However, he was actually in uncharted territory and had no idea if he was doing the right thing.

When she woke on Monday morning, she stretched her arms around him, kissed him, and laid her head on his chest. As she created a nest in his chest hair she said, "Thank you, Master. I don't know of anyone that would've done what you just did for me. I am yours. Joe, you are my master, and I thank you for helping your slave."

Joe automatically wrapped his arms around her pulling her tight against his body. His hands automatically began caressing her back as he murmured, "It was my pleasure, my love. I don't want to lose you, and I will do whatever it takes to make things good and right for you."

Things seemed to go back to normal, and the old Jessa was back. However, it seemed as if they were back to the beginning and things didn't really progress, they just got back to where they were before. Joe was worried that progress had not been made and felt as if there was still work to do.

Chapter 12

During the next week, John's work kept him hopping. The water's chemistry and the excessive waste continued and even the "Sewer Rats" were unable to locate the source. Joe moped around unable to really focus on water. While he was still doing a good job controlling all the liquids in the entertainment complex, his enthusiasm for water seemed to fade, and instead Jessa was his focus.

Like Joe, Jessa still enjoyed her job, but Joe was the center of her attention and her love. However, she could see that she was pushing away the one man she trusted with her very soul. Her heart had never been filled with this much love before, and even her wildest dreams didn't compare to the way he made love to her. Her mind, body, and heart all exploded with love and ecstasy she never knew existed. Joe was the perfect man for her, but why was she holding back?

She freely gave him her body, and he made her feel things she never knew were possible. There were times, she thought her heart would explode with love for him or shrink to the size of a pea when she was alone. Her heart ached with love for him, and her body ached to be filled by him. From the very beginning, he had given her wild, screaming, continuous orgasms that took her into a foggy bliss she had never known.

The intensity of her ecstasy had given her squirting orgasms and even made her faint with crazy bliss. She had read about this kind of passion, but thought it was all fiction, and it was something she could never feel. However, she did feel it with Joe. With him she had found not only wildly exuberant passion, but the kind of heart-rending love that only existed in stories. Despite all of her dreams coming true, she still held something back and couldn't figure out why.

Whenever they were apart, her heart, mind, and body couldn't think of anything else except him. The minute she heard his voice, smelled his scent, saw his silhouette, or touched his body a fever came over her. Her nipples would harden; her pussy weep, and her legs tremble every time he came close to her. He had truly taken control of her. She was an addict that could not go without her man-fix. She needed him to be able to even breathe, but she still held back.

She couldn't figure out what it was. Why she couldn't let go? Truly love him with all she has. He was sweet and kind, while at the same time being masterful and dominant. He was hunky and sexy, while at the same time being smart and geeky. He made her think and feel, while at the same time making her laugh. He was the perfect man and roused a fiery passion in her that she had never known existed. Still she held back. Maybe he was just too perfect.

Jessa treated Joe like her Master, adhering to all the rules that he had laid out. She greeted him every day from work naked in a slave presentation position. She enticed him to dominate her and take her, showing her the unbelievable passion that only he could rouse inside her. Her nights with him were a passion filled foggy bliss that took her away from her daily grind. Her work was becoming more of a drudge. All she really wanted to do was be the object of John's fantasies. He made her feel like the rest of the world didn't matter. It was only them, and the passionate bonfire they created together.

There were nights when he slowly and methodically made her his. There were nights when he dared her to show her petulant and sassy side, and when she did he turned it into the most scorching ecstasy she had ever felt. He stripped her spoiled and impudent side from her and turned her into his willing love slave. In the end, she would do anything he ask, if he just kept loving her like this.

Sometimes she felt as if she was losing who she was, but then she remembered that she didn't really like whom she was before. She had been a hard, bitter tease before she met him, and no one could make her do anything she didn't want to do. Her ex-husband was the only exception, and he had proved that she had been right all along. Love was something for everyone else, but not for her. Love made you vulnerable. Let people take advantage of you, but then Joe came along, and she liked being vulnerable to him.

After he stripped her of all her pretense, he showed her the kind of love she had been missing. When he held her after they made love, she would lie limp and boneless in his arms and purr as he gently caressed and cherished her. She trusted him as she had no other. She knew he would never hurt her. He gave her security and freedom, so she could give herself totally to him.

When his eyes fondled her while he tied her up and caressed her, she would quake with anticipation. His hot hungry gaze let her know how he was going to take her, and she was his for the taking. As he spanked her, teased her, and drove her passion to the brink; she always saw the love and pride in his eyes. Her struggles only served to excite him further with her final submission being her gift to her master. What they had was deep, raw, primitive, fulfilling, and nurturing like nothing else she had ever felt.

For the first time in her life she felt the innocent purity of love, but being that vulnerable terrified her. Nothing had ever captured her the way his love did, and while that exhilarated her it also scared her. She knew he was going to take what he wanted from her, and she craved what she knew he was going to give her in return. Thoughts of him made her squirm, her heart pound, and her knees tremble with anticipation. As she lay staring into his eyes, she wondered if he felt the same.

He did. Joe was consumed with Jessa. He had never had a woman affect him the way she did. She was smart, while at the same time extremely sexy. She gave herself body and soul to him while she made him want to do great things and be a better man. He wanted her to be proud of him, laugh at his jokes, and hang on his every word. He wanted to feel her throw her love, body, and desire at him. Mostly as he saw the heat build inside her through her eyes, he wanted to hear those words from her, "I belong only to you." The touch of her heart beating with his was a feeling, he knew he could never find with anyone else.

Her fiery desire and passion drove him crazy whenever she was around, and he was addicted to seeing her face contorting in rapture. He found new ways to tease her; just so he could see her body clinches and contortions as powerful waves of furious ecstasy gripped her. He loved to see her eyes explode wide open with her mouth agape, hanging open as if surprised by her frenzied elation.

Every time she gave herself to him, he felt a pride deep inside him. To know that she was really his, well, it overwhelmed him. He could take her, rouse such feelings inside her, and make her feel things she had never felt before. Every time he held her soft body in his arms, he felt sustained as if he were home, but there was also something primal about claiming his woman, and it seemed to fill his primitive soul.

His heart was dazed by her. Their long talks or even just holding each other shook his deepest long held insecurities. She made him feel strong and powerful, capable of anything and everything. Then when she gave him a submissive look, he had to prove he was strong, powerful, and her master. He had to show her that she was his and always would be his. He loved her as he had no other, but she also fueled a primitive hunger in him. It was a hunger that could only be satisfied with her ecstasy under his control.

Watching his red hand prints appear on her tight, little tush was fuel for his hunger. Watching her muscles ripple beneath her skin as she fights the passion flowing through her was staggeringly erotic. Her whimpers, moans, and pleas for more, or even for him to stop being like gasoline on the fire. There was something very primal and satisfying about taking her and making her his woman.

What they had went way beyond sex or even making love. Yes, they loved each other from the bottom of their hearts, but their bondage play created a trust and a bond that went far beyond mere love. They were part of each other, and Joe knew he could no longer exist without her.

However, despite it all he could feel something was still missing. She was still scared, or for some reason couldn't give her love completely. He knew he couldn't give her up. She owned his heart, so his only option was to be patient and keep giving her all his love. If he could somehow break through, he felt they would both have what they had always searched for. Joe knew she was worth fighting for, and he intended to do just that.

12