All Comments on 'The Showmaster's Magic Show'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done IAmControl. Rating this in my top ten of the year. Enjoyed this tale so much I'm ignoring the "END" and shamelessly and selfishly requesting another similar story or ten in the near future. I've read or at least perused most stories here over the past twenty years plus and most of my favorite authors have retired or at least moved on. Embarrassed to say I don't recall your penname. Could be explained as SciFi not my thing. Motivated now to read some of your other works and comment accordingly. My gratitude for sharing.

IAmControlIAmControl10 months agoAuthor

Love that you loved it Anon! Maybe if enough people like this, I'll write some more? You wouldn't be the first to suggest it! I must admit a lot of the authors I started reading on here are inactive or gone now too - I guess it happens to us all! Would love to hear your thoughts on my other pieces, and thanks for reading!

Rubikscuber2Rubikscuber23 months ago

Yes please write more !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...