The Showmaster's Magic Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm, I love nothing more than the sound of my little slaves enjoying my control,' Gill said as he threw his jacket on a spare bed. 'Katie, the underwear too.' She obeyed as he unbuttoned his shirt, and Katie's eyes alighted on Gill's hard member. He swung his shirt from his body and reached down, stroking the sides of Katie's head, running his fingers through her hair, moaning softly. 'What a delicious little whore,' he commented to no one. 'Katie, suck.' And he held her head gently, his fingers through her hair as she angled his erection down with one hand, put her mouth around him and closed. Sighing, the hypnotist leaned back into the bunk bed behind him as Katie's mouth soothed and drank away his woes.

After a few minutes of delicious, wordless sucking - the girls sucking face, Katie his dick - Gill stopped the group. He was starting to get quite worked up, and he didn't want to finish before he'd had the chance to at least sample the three beauties. 'Katie, get on the bed there,' he said, the blonde obediently climbing into one of the bunks. 'Good girl,' he crooned. 'Now, rub that beautiful little cunt until you cum for master.' And Katie obediently and happily went to work on herself, slipping her already coated fingers over and into her own body and gasping as pleasure rippled through her.

'Now, my dears,' Gill said, holding his arms wide and grinning at the pair he had not yet interacted with. Katie's moans and wet sounds would serve as the delightful backdrop as Gill had his way with the two other hypnotized women.

'Let's have some fun!'

Five minutes later, Gill slipped his slick, throbbing shaft into Ruby's equally wet hole, already split wide and waiting from the hand Alicia had been penetrating her with earlier. Gill was on his knees on the bed, her legs up above his thighs, cocking her up slightly so that she was at an easy level for him to penetrate. Above him, Alicia's legs spread wide on either side of the red head's face and Gill watched the dark hair bounce either side of her wonderful tits as she rode Ruby. He looked into her unfocussed eyes and breathed in her hot, breathy exhalations as she panted and grunted, pleasured by Ruby from below.

Gill bucked a little as Ruby's body stimulated him, tensing tightly around his shaft, but he gritted his teeth and went hands-free from Ruby's hips so that he could grip Alicia's chest instead, making sure to slap Ruby's breasts as punishment for being too arousing. Alicia gasped as he roughly mauled her tits, pinching her nipples. Gill was rough, not painful, but used to having women always enjoy anything he wanted. He pinched and pulled and twisted, and Alicia could only like it as she had been commanded to, letting him squeeze her breasts in pointy fingers as he rutted the woman below her.

She stared unseeing through his head as he leaned in and put his mouth hungrily over hers, her tongue naturally slipping against his as he panted and sucked hungrily, groaning into her face as he pleasured himself with the two women. He parted from her and put his head over her shoulder, holding Ruby's raised thigh with one hand and putting the other around Alicia's back to stabilize the group as he thrust faster, faster, faster inside Ruby's sodden cunt hole.

Gasping over Alicia's back, Gill groaned and thrust himself into Ruby, desperate for her to squeeze him until he-

-Ruby tensed again as she grew closer, his pumping cock stimulating her, and it was enough. Gill pushed deep and shuddered uncontrollably, gasping over Alicia's shoulder as he held on tight, the first waves of ejaculation hitting him. He crested and erupted inside Ruby, and for a few moments only his spasmodic micro-thrusts and Alicia's natural rocking motion on Ruby's face moved the bed. Then, Gill devolved into shuddering thrusts, and he quickly pumped Ruby full of his seed, leaning back so that he could stare down at her, watching her willing body taking him. He kept going until his load finished, and when he felt the last pulse leave him, he slipped himself easily out of her body, watching the sticky wetness gluing them together stringing out between them. Ruby's wide-open pussy glared like a cave as he withdrew, and after a moment a rivulet of semen bubbled up and began to drip from her lowest point, running down between her legs. Gill grinned in enjoyment at the sight and spat, adding that to the mix - a was a little tradition of his at this point. Then, he extracted himself from the group and went to clean up.

Gill was a selfish man. He tidied himself up, cleaning up his cock and drying off and even sliding fresh underwear on before he paid any of the three women any more attention. When he did, he returned to the group and simply said one command.

'Alicia, Katie, Ruby,' he said. 'Cum for daddy Gill!'

And thanks to their hypnotic obedience, all three girls spontaneously erupted - Alicia into Ruby's waiting mouth, Ruby into only her fingertips, Katie around her own. Moans and gasps and the sound of wetness filled the converted bus for the next minute or so, and Gill drank it in, his eyes closed, enjoying his power. He noted with interest that it had been Katie that had squirted earlier, as she had done again on his bed - a rare miss on his part. He gripped the beds on either side, his arms out wide, testosterone filling him with the sense of manly prowess. He grinned, not opening his eyes, savoring it all until long after the three women had peaked their individual climaxes.

About half an hour later, Gill took his three pets back out to the stage. Felicity and Hu had packed up the majority of his gear, and he slapped both on the ass as he passed them. Both women responded favorably as only they knew how, and Gill returned to his stage to see the inside of the closed curtains, in front of which were three sets of abandoned clothes. He had made sure his three new pets cleaned up well enough in the trailer, so now they only had to redress themselves, which he had them do. He watched each as they stepped back into panties and pants, shirts and dresses, occasionally touching an ass or sliding his rough fingers over a breast. All three girls, still under trance, allowed him any freedom he wanted, and he took it, stealing a few kisses and enjoying the touch of their bodies, addicted to them as he was to women in general - and he had had many in his travels.

'It's a shame,' Gill said, eyeing Ruby or whatever her name was as she wiggled her hips, drawing the dress back up her slender, curvy frame. 'I would take all of you if I could. Alas...' He trailed off.

'Katie, phone and wallet.' The blonde raised the small purse she had come tonight with and obediently handed him her phone, which had her cards in the case. He took them out.

'Elanor Gavin James,' he said. 'I think I prefer Katie.' He pointed her phone at her face, and it unlocked. 'Boyfriend, study, book club, blah blah - looks like you have people that will miss you, dear little slut.' He said, handing her back her belongings with a sigh, and slipped a hand over her cheek. She stared through him as entranced as ever. 'Go wait for me by the door.' Complying, Katie-Elanor-walked to the far door and stood there patiently.

'Alicia, phone and purse.' As before, he took her phone and purse from her and went through her things.

'Lauren Frank Leana Walker,' he said out loud to no one. Alicia - Lauren - actually reacted slightly to her name. 'Two jobs, mortgage, looks like perhaps a girlfriend?' Gill mused. 'Much as I would love to enjoy you and your little gay partner...' He said, thumbing her nipple through her shirt one more time and smiling evilly. 'I'm afraid there's too much risk.' He handed her belongings back. 'Go wait by the exit on that side.' Alicia, or rather, Lauren, walked away with her phone and purse to wait.

'And now for you,' Gill said, turning to Ruby. He admired her again. Even now, dressed once more in the flashy blue dress, she was gorgeous. Her chest had no sag, her ass seemed to be double her width and her flowing red hair hung long and low over her body, whisps of it hanging across her face and shoulders. As before, he took her phone - it was all she had on her - and unlocked it.

'No boyfriend, no recent texts, living several states away from her family, currently on a road trip... And a saleswoman!' Gill said, his eyes glittering with intent. 'I think a saleswoman on leave could afford some time aside for little old Master Gill...' He said. He ran one hand up from her thigh to her cheek, sliding over her dress and the curves below, feeling the pert body beneath. Still embedded deep in trance, she didn't react, even as his thumb grazed her nipple and cupped her face. He smelled her scent, still tinged with heady sex that had been planted on her mouth earlier.

'Welcome to the team... Ruby.'

...

Ruby smiled and grinned as she left the hall, thronging with people chattering and talking. The show had been incredible - the world's most talented magician and hypnotist! It was a once in a lifetime thing - he only ever did one show in any town, and he happened to be in hers. Her body buzzed, thrumming with energy. She wanted to tell someone, to tweet or write or talk or just - aah! She grinned from ear to ear as she left the hall, stepping out into bright light.

She frowned. Hadn't it been nearly night when she'd gone into the show? She tried to recall the day - she'd left about four, gotten here about quarter past five, and it had taken nearly an hour to get in. Surely it couldn't be sunny now. Or... Had she left then?

As Ruby thought about it, she realized she couldn't damn well remember. Ah, fuck it, she thought - she must have left earlier than she'd thought. Smiling to herself, buzzing from the sheer energy of the show, she walked outside and took out her phone, unable to be anything other than happy after seeing the critically acclaimed performance. She opened up the phone app to make a call, then paused.

Thursday? How was it Thursday? He had been in town performing on Sunday... Hadn't he?

Ruby puzzled, but it just wouldn't make sense in her head. She couldn't actually remember if it had been Sunday or not - and something in her gut told her she was misremembering. Shrugging, she eventually gave it up. So what - it was Thursday. That just meant the weekend was ahead of her!

She put the phone to her ear as she stepped down the stairs away from the hall but paused again at the bottom.

This... Wasn't where she had been when she had gone into the show. She distinctly remembered an auditorium that was on ground level. In fact, she thought as she looked around - she remembered it being red brick, not painted white, and it was certainly not curved like this one was.

But even this thought wouldn't stick, and within thirty seconds, Ruby was doubting herself. Ah, she thought - of course, she had thought it was another hall, but realized at the last moment that it was here. And she was coming out another door from the one she had entered through, which was why it looked different! The section she remembered must have been on the other side of the building. That was it!

Once more smiling, the problem worked out, Ruby put her phone to her ear.

'Hey Sal,' she said. 'You're not going to believe this. I have to tell you about this show I just saw!'

Excitedly, Ruby told her sister all about the show, but paused when her sister told her he wasn't in her town at all - in fact, he was in her childhood hometown, where her family still lived. Perplexed, Ruby struggled to explain it - but then, she had been over stressed lately and bored, and wanted to get out more. As she thought about it, she realized that was exactly what she had done - gotten bored, seen his show and decided to both head home to see her family and to see him perform! That had to explain it, and she told Sally as much.

'Okay,' Sally said, uncertain. 'I just wish you'd told us you were coming. We would have put on a feast!'

'That's the problem,' Ruby laughed. 'You ALWAYS put on a feast! Why can't we just have pizza and coke for once?'

And Ruby walked away from the hall, not where she had been, but back home - with no idea just how long it had been since she had gone into that fateful trance, or what she had done.

Behind her, out the back of the auditorium in the green room provided exclusively to him by the venue, Gill Del A'mari Faraghi lounged back in his makeup chair as three beautiful girls - he had called them Emma, Tracy and Grace - swooned over him. Emma's breasts hung beside his face and he lifted one to sample her nipple, watching her buttony face as she smiled and enjoyed the sensation. On his other side, a darker skinned woman slipped her hands over his leg and arm sensuously, her extremely generous bosom swaying. Beneath him, currently reached between his legs to draw down his fly, a gorgeous little make-up artist or something - this one was Grace? Or Tracy? Eh, it didn't matter - was pushing her pert lips forwards, angling to take him in her mouth as soon as he emerged. At his word, Emma and Grace or Tracy or whatever the black one was called kissed each other, and he fondled their breasts as he felt himself spring free and the third girl's lips slip along his shaft, groaning as she began to sink herself around him.

Although he had only dismissed her from her trance and his escort less than an hour ago, Gill had completely forgotten Ruby long before now, and was currently hoping the black one with the huge tits was an orphan or something. He rather fancied the idea of her bouncing about backstage for a while, her little chocolate body his to try in all the ways he wanted. He wondered if the different skin color really did lead to a difference in performance? He'd heard they lasted longer, moved better, and were a lot more generous downstairs. Judging by the feel of this one - that rumor was on track to coming true.

Gill grinned widely and joined the lip-mashing in front of him as he twitched in whatever-her-name-was's mouth. He truly did love being the Master of his show.

END

12