All Comments on 'The Shy Spider Ch. 02'

by BigKatBoi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Developing nicely !

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Spider and the Fly?

You’ve made an excellent beginning to the story with the first two chapters. I like the way you decided to begin with a chapter about him and then a chapter about her and, because of this, the length was okay. But now that needs to end.

The ratings for the first chapter are low, not because of the writing or the plot, but because of the length. Readers tend to dislike one pagers, and you should anticipate the ratings for this chapter to decline. Don’t be dismayed or put off because it’s not your writing or plot it’s just the length.

The next chapter needs to be longer, at least two pages/7000 words, if you want to be received more favourably. Even if it takes longer to write it.

BigKatBoiBigKatBoialmost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback Thanks

Hi everyone. I wasn't that happy with this chapter but I genuinely wanted feedback and I felt the next part might be hollow without Ashley's perspective. I just wanted to say thanks to Emirus and a some others who been giving some great constructive criticism. I appreciate it a lot! unfortunately the next parts were published before I could see your comments, but I want everyone to know I'll try to follow the advice you given me for the next piece I'll right. Once again, thanks for taking the time to give me a comment! I really do appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous