The Sibling Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,341 Followers

Because of the way the chairs were next to each other, Ryan was only able to see his sister standing naked next to him, her freckled B-cup breasts perfect and her pussy shaved. He did notice her eyes dropping to look at his cock before she climbed into her chair.

"What do you call a triangle with one angle greater than 90°?" Number 1 asked.

"Scaline," Rita replied when Number 1 nodded to her after she was the first to press the buzzer.

"Correct," Number 1 replied to Ryan's astonishment as he pressed the button on his console and 13 blue and 4 pink began to blink.

"How did you know..." Ryan began to ask Rita when 4 pink got up and moved to kneel in front of him.

They both stared as 4 pink began to suck his cock. Ryan was amazed when she took him all the way into her throat, something very few girls had ever managed to do. It wasn't that long before he felt his balls reaching the breaking point and his cock exploded, pumping cum into her mouth. He was astonished to see her open her mouth and stick her tongue out, jacking his spurting cock onto her tongue until she sealed her lips around the head once again and finished sucking him off.

"Number 13, 100 points, Number 4, 25 points," Number 1 announced as 4 pink got to her feet licking her lips, flashing a quick smile at Rita before turning to reclaim her robe.

"Well, are you still sorry we came?" Rita asked when they had melted back into the crowd to once again be spectators.

"What do you want me to say?" Ryan asked, a perplexed look on his face.

"Did you enjoy Sara sucking your cock?" she asked.

"Sara?!" Ryan said, staring at her. "How do you know?"

"I know," Rita replied. "Take my word for it. How was it?" she persisted.

"It was fine, great," I said, feeling a surge of anger. "Does that bother you?"

"No," Rita replied. "I was just wondering. In college everyone raved about how good Sara sucked cock."

It didn't take that long to go through the rest of the group for the first round. Rita had finally relaxed her death grip on her brother's arm as they watched the show.

"We'll now take a 15-minute break," Number 1 announced. "Please enjoy the buffet, have something to drink."

"Well, hello, Number 13," a smiling 4 pink said as she approached with her brother.

"Sara!" Rita stammered.

"Uh-uh, Number 4," she replied, holding up her wrist. "I knew you'd come," she said. "Isn't this the best? This is the most exciting fun I've ever had, even better than college."

"I truly had no idea what to expect," Rita said.

"I always wanted to suck your cock in college," Sara said, turning her smile on Ryan. "Rita always warned me off. I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did."

"It was great," Ryan stammered, his face flushing in embarrassment.

"It's pretty head-spinning the first time, isn't it?" Sara's brother said.

"It definitely is," Ryan agreed.

"It brings back some memories, doesn't it?" Sara asked Rita, whose face flushed but she didn't reply.

"Oh, good, it's starting again," Sara said. "I hope we draw the two of you again," she said as they all made their way back to the center of the room.

"Memories?" Ryan asked as they made their way back to the center of the room.

"Maybe later," Rita replied noncommittally.

The second round started, this time the half of the losing team that didn't participate in round one being the penalty payer.

Number 24 and Number 19 had just finished and 19 had won. It was 24 blue's turn to pay the penalty and Number 1 pressed his button on the console and the light above 19 pink began to blink.

24 blue got up and moved over to kneel in front of 19 pink and begin to eat her pussy until she had cum.

They watched after several groups took their turns and then Number 4 got called with Number 16. 16 pink was a petite, elfin woman with short blonde hair. She had tiny A-cup breasts with prominent nipples and a shaved pussy. Her brother was also very short, but he had what seemed like an oversized cock dangling between his legs. They both appeared to be in their 30s.

Ryan couldn't take his eyes off of Sara's spread pussy and was startled out of his reverie when he heard the murmurs. Looking up, he saw that Number 4 blue had given an incorrect answer and that Sara and her brother were making their way to the chaise lounge. With what seemed like practiced ease, Sara and her brother got into a 69. Ryan was positioned to clearly see Sara's brother's tongue dipping in and out of her pussy. Looking up, he was surprised to see Sara easily taking her bother's entire cock into her mouth. When he came, she did the same thing she had done to him, held her brother's cock right at her open mouth so that everyone could see the cum shooting onto her tongue and sliding back into her throat.

After a few more couples, Number 1 called Number 13 and Number 23. Number 23 was an older couple, well into their 50s, both a bit overweight. 23 pink had large breasts which sagged quite a bit, but her pussy was shaved smooth, revealing long pussy lips. 23 blue had a shaved cock and balls. He seemed to be the younger of the two.

This time Ryan was the quickest on the trigger and got the correct answer. When Number 1 pressed the button on his console, 13 pink and 23 blue were flashing. Ryan watched in disbelief as 23 blue came over and knelt between Rita's spread thighs and began to eat her pussy, not stopping until she had cum.

"You okay?" Ryan asked when they melted back into the crowd.

"Of course," Rita replied with a laugh. "I love having my pussy eaten."

"You enjoyed it?" Ryan asked, a bit of surprise in his voice.

"Didn't you enjoy getting your cock sucked?" Rita asked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stop thinking about you as my sister," Ryan said defensively.

"Well, I appreciate that, I really do," Rita said, hugging him. "But I'm a big girl. If you must know, it was exciting to see you getting your cock sucked, even if it was Sara."

"Wow!" Ryan said, his eyes wide behind the mask. "I guess I really don't know you all that well, do I?"

"Certain things, no, you don't," Rita agreed. "Though that's likely to change before the night is over."

"I'd say it's changed already," Ryan observed with a chuckle.

Round 2 finished and Ryan and Rita found themselves in a tie with 4 other couples with the highest score as Number 1 announced another break.

"Now the fun starts," Sara said when she and her brother found them in line for drinks.

"What do you mean?" Rita asked.

"Now, now, you know those kind of questions can't be answered," Sara said with a big smile. "You'll find out soon enough and I know you're just going to love it. I will say that winning isn't always the most fun," she added enigmatically as Number 1 announced the beginning of the next round.

"For the newcomers to our group, this round starts the phase of the entire team paying and receiving the penalties," Number 1 explained. "The team that wins by providing the correct answer will receive 150 points. Winning because of an incorrect answer by the opposing team is only rewarded by 100 points. The losing team will receive 50 points. I'll explain more in detail in a few moments. Number 16 and Number 25," he announced after producing the 2 balls.

25 pink was a lush-bodied woman with a wild mane of red hair. She had large, pendulous breasts with big, hard nipples. Her pussy was shaved and it had fat, thick outer lips with long inner lips which hung down at least an inch with a fat clit above. She appeared to be in her mid-40s. Her brother was younger, by at least 10 years, tall with dark brown hair and a very large cock which was shaven, along with his balls.

"We will confine our questions to spelling from now on," Number 1 announced once the 2 couples had taken their places.

16 pink was the quickest on the buzzer and she also spelled the word correctly. As Ryan and Rita looked on in puzzlement, the 4 made their way to the chaise lounge and the 2 women took their places on their backs next to each other, head to toe.

"Oh, man," Ryan sighed when he saw 16 blue get into a 69 with 25 pink and 25 blue get into a 69 with 16 pink. This continued until the two women succeeded in sucking the two men off. Then 16 blue took 25 pink by the ankles and slid his cock into her pussy while 25 blue did the same to 16 pink. "I'd say everyone wins," Ryan said softly to Rita as they watched the 2 couples fucking right in front of them.

"As you can see, the penalty and reward is paid and enjoyed by all," Number 1 explained as the 4 continued to fuck. "Once they cum, the men will allow their own teammate, their sister, to suck their cocks clean. Then the losing team's pink, Number 25 in this case, will then roll over into a 69 with the winning pink with 25 pink on her knees above 16 pink. 25 pink will eat 16 pink's pussy until she cums while her brother, 25 blue, will eat his own sister's pussy until it is clean and she cums."

"Oh, man!" Ryan said when he heard that. "We definitely don't want to lose."

"I'm not so sure," Rita said, laughing at the astonished look on her brother's face. "The losers get to have the most fun, it seems to me."

It was clear that things were coming to a head and suddenly 16 blue groaned, his cock buried in 25 pink's pussy as he emptied his balls. At the same time, 25 blue grunted, pumping cum into 16 pink's pussy. When they finished and stepped back, everyone could see the cum running from both pussies before the two men turned and dropped their gooey, glistening cocks into their sisters' mouths to be sucked clean. 25 pink then rolled over on top of 16 pink and glued her mouth to her cum-filled pussy while her brother leaned over 16 pink's head and began to eat his sister's cum-filled pussy right above 16 pink's face so that she could see it clearly, to the approving sounds of the audience. When they finished, everyone gave them a big round of applause as they made their way back into the group as Number 1 announced the points awarded.

"Are you sure about this?" Ryan asked his sister, who chose not to respond, as Number 1 produced 2 new balls, Number 8 and Number 12.

Number 8 was a black couple in their 40s. She had large, upright breasts with very dark nipples and a shaved pussy. Her brother was well-muscled with a large, thick cock hanging in front of him. He appeared to be much younger. Number 12 was a very attractive couple in their 40s, he older than she. She had pert breasts with pointed nipples and a fat clit that stuck out from between her shaved pussy lips. He was handsome and his hard, thick cock stood out in front of him.

"Just don't mess up," Rita admonished him with a smile, "unless you actually want to. We're doing great. There's $100,000 at stake and I wouldn't mind a part of that."

"And you don't mind..." Ryan asked, inclining his head towards the chaise lounge. "Complete strangers? Sucking my cock after I fuck some other woman?"

"Oh, Ryan, you really are so cute sometimes," Rita replied with a laugh. "This won't be the first time I'll have sex with some faceless stranger and probably not the last, either. As for sucking your cock, well, nobody else seems to have a problem with it, so I don't think that they'll think poorly of me for sucking yours. I'm not that little girl you grew up with anymore. Sucking cock is one of my absolute favorite things to do."

"No, you sure aren't," Ryan agreed, shocked to the core.

"It's a good thing you were the school spelling champion, isn't it?" Rita asked, a big smile on her face.

"I think we're going to find out," Ryan replied as 8 blue hit his buzzer before anyone else and then spelled the word correctly.

"Oh, that looks so good," Rita breathed a few moments later as they saw cum oozing from the sides of 12 pink's mouth as 8 blue filled it with cum. Then they watched 8 blue work his huge black cock into 12 pink's pussy, whose mouth was hanging open, her chin covered in cum.

"You'd like that?" Ryan asked.

"God, yes," Rita replied. "I don't care what they say, all women want a big cock. The bigger, the better."

"If you say so," Ryan said.

"Even though you're my brother, your cock didn't look so bad when Sara was sucking it," she said, a grin on her face.

"Oh, yes, there he goes," she gasped and Ryan turned to see cum oozing from around 8 blue's cock as he filled 12 pink's pussy. 12 blue had cum and was standing back, the contrasts between 8 pink's black skin, the vermillion redness of her open pussy, and the whiteness of the cum oozing from it fascinating to see.

"Oh, wow," Ryan gasped when he saw the 2 men getting their cum-gooey cocks sucked by their sisters before 12 pink rolled over onto 8 pink and began to eat her cum-filled pussy while 12 blue knelt behind 8 pink's head and leaned over to stick his tongue into his sister's pussy, cum literally pouring from her gaping hole and dripping onto 8 pink's face before he leaned forward and fastened his mouth onto her pussy as he began to slurp up the cum cocktail that filled her.

"You don't have a problem eating a pussy with cum in it, do you?" Rita asked.

"Christ!" Ryan gasped.

There was hearty applause as Number 1 announced the awarding of points.

"Definitely first timers," Sara's voice said from behind them, startling them.

"You're an expert?" Ryan asked.

"Well, this is our 4th time at one of these," Sara replied. "So yeah, I guess that makes me some kind of an expert."

"I'd have to agree with her," Sara's brother added. "She's usually right about these things."

"Go on, tell me some more then," Ryan said, a smile on his face as he took a good look at this beautiful girl who had just sucked his cock in spectacular fashion not so long ago.

"Shall I?" Sara asked, cocking her head and smiling at Rita. "Well, I'd bet anything that I own or ever will own that the two of you have never had any kind of sex together or seen each other having sex."

"She's always right," Sara's brother said when he saw the startled look on Ryan's face.

"And just to really show you," Sara said, softly stroking Ryan's cheek, "you're more bothered about the idea than Rita is; isn't that right, Rita?"

"I'm glad to see you haven't changed a bit," Rita said with a laugh.

Three more couples were called up before Number 1 called Number 13 and Number 2. Ryan was decidedly uncomfortable as they went forward and took their seats. To his surprise, 2 pink pressed her buzzer before he could manage it, but then spelled the word incorrectly. When offered the chance, Ryan easily spelled the word.

Hesitating a moment before lowering his face into 2 pink's hairy pussy, Ryan saw 2 blue's cock disappearing into his sister's open mouth. Feeling 2 pink's mouth vacuuming his cock, he lowered his face between her legs and stuck his tongue into her, finding her pussy very wet and very delicious. He had eaten her to several orgasms before his own balls exploded, filling her eagerly sucking mouth. Lifting his face from her pussy, he saw Rita next to him holding 2 blue's cock just above her extended tongue, milking the cum from it before she wrapped her lips around it and finished sucking him off.

After filling 2 pink's pussy with his cock, Ryan's attention was then caught by the sensations her pussy was having on his cock which he was now plunging in and out of her. It was like a machine milking him. He re-appraised things, realizing that he had judged her too much on her appearance and decided that she was an excellent fuck and began to enjoy himself, constantly glancing over to see 2 blue's cock as it slid in and out of Rita's pussy.

When 2 blue groaned, obviously cumming in Rita's pussy, Ryan felt 2 pink's pussy really clamp down on him and then his own balls were blowing, filling her up as she milked him dry. Ryan slowly turned towards his sister and her open mouth after he had seen 2 blue take his glistening, gooey cock from Rita's pussy and stick it into his own sister's mouth. Ryan almost came again when he felt Rita's mouth entirely envelop his cock and suck it down into her throat as she sucked him clean. Then 2 pink rolled over onto Rita and began to eat her pussy. Ryan could see 2 pink's cum-filled pussy spread open above Rita's face, cum running from her hole down onto her clit, then dripping onto Rita's face. Just before 2 blue leaned in to eat his sister's pussy, Ryan saw Rita's tongue extend to catch the next dollop of cum that dripped from 2 pink's pussy.

"It's hot watching your own sister getting it, isn't it?" Sara's brother said to Ryan when they returned to the crowd after getting a nice round of applause and the reward of points. "The only thing better is doing it yourself."

"It turned me on to see the way you were watching me," Rita said to Ryan. "I actually came when you stuck your cock in my mouth. Was it exciting for you?"

"When I'd forget for a moment that you were my sister, yes," Ryan replied. "I did notice that you seem to have the same cocksucking technique as Sara."

"We learned a lot together," was all Rita said.

"God, didn't we, though," Sara agreed.

When the 3rd round ended, Ryan and Rita were tied with just one other couple, Number 15, for the highest score.

"We'll take another break," Number 1 announced, "and then continue in the tie-break format until there is a clear winner."

"Well, you sure know how to make an entrance," Sara said as they sucked down their drinks. "Tie-break is the best there is and you're there on your very first time."

"What is..." Ryan started to ask, then stopped when he saw the smile on Sara's face. "I know, we'll find out," he finished, shaking his head with a rue smile on his face.

"Your attention, please," Number 1 said a few minutes later and everyone gathered around. "For the benefit of our first-time visitors, I will explain how the tie-break format works. We will alternate between Number 13 and Number 15, drawing a number each time for a team to compete against them. We will continue in this fashion until one of the teams has more points than the other at the end of each mini-round. If at the end of the round there is still a tie, then we will continue in the same order, just changing the team against which they will be competing."

"Are you sure about this?" Ryan asked Rita.

"You'll do fine," Rita replied, patting his cheek.

"We will begin with Number 15," Number 1 announced, "and Number 3," he said, extracting a ball from the machine.

15 pink was a pretty brunette just over 5' tall with perfect B-cup breasts with pointed nipples. Her long brown hair hung down to her waist and her pussy was shaved, showing 2 fat outer lips with her inner lips and clit protruding from between them. Her brother seemed to be 15-20 years older, in good shape, with a fairly average cock.

3 pink was in her 50s, a bit overweight, with large breasts sporting thick, hard nipples. Her shaved pussy showed a pierced clit, below which hung 2 very long pussy lips. Her brother appeared even older but had a large cock.

15 blue was the fastest on the buzzer and spelled the word correctly.

"Do you really want to have sex with every man here?" Ryan asked as they watched the show.

"If they have a cock and can use it like that, why not?" Rita replied with a laugh. "Is there anyone here whose pussy that you wouldn't eat or fuck if they spread it open in front of you?" she asked, a sparkle in her eyes.

"Damn, Rita!" Ryan exclaimed in exasperation.

"And I'm your sister," she said. "But we are very much alike," she added clapping her hands together as the penalty was paid, "more than you can possibly imagine."

"Number 13 and Number 19," Number 1 announced as Ryan pondered his sister's last words.

19 pink was in her 40s, a tall woman with dark brown hair. Her C-cup breasts were starting to sag a bit, but she was still a very good-looking woman whose pussy lips were bare. Her brother seemed to be a bit older, a bit overweight, and had a smaller cock.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,341 Followers