The Sibling Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rita?" Janice asked.

"Well, yes," Rita admitted, her face flushing at the look of total surprise on her brother's face.

"Is it anything that you can tell us about?" Jared asked.

"In college, with Sara," Rita explained with a sigh. "She was way ahead of me sexually, though I was already totally cock crazy. We shared all of our boyfriends together. One time one of the boys invited us to a frat party. When we got there, we found out that we were the only girls invited. There were 25-30 guys. We ended up fucking them all, over and over again, all night. We both loved it.

"The next week, the same boys invited us over again for another party. We asked if we were going to be the only girls again and they asked us if it really mattered. Sara and I decided that we didn't care. When we got there, we found out that they had invited another frat house to the party, so there were 50, 60, I don't know how many guys there were. It was like that for the next year and a half. Every weekend we'd go to a party at the frat house. Every once in a while there'd be another girl there, but basically it was just the two of us," she finished hardly able to look up and make eye contact with Ryan's astonished look.

"And do you miss those days?" Janice asked.

"Sometimes," Rita admitted, "but I manage to fuck a lot. Tonight was really special to me."

"Ryan, did you realize that your sister was such a sexual creature?" Jared asked.

"Not a clue," Ryan replied, shaking his head.

"Do you have any problem with her sexual history?" Jared asked.

"No, but I'm blown away that I had no idea," Ryan replied. "She always seemed so sweet, so normal to me. You'd think I would have heard something."

"What, I'm not sweet anymore?" Rita asked, causing everyone to laugh.

"You're still as sweet as they come," Ryan assured her.

"I'll have you know that I expect you to eat my pussy or fuck me or let me suck your cock whenever I like from now on," Rita told him.

"What!" Ryan exclaimed.

"You have a problem with that?" Rita asked, letting her legs spread wide open so that he could see her spread pussy.

"No, no," Ryan hastily replied. "Whenever you like."

"I think we'd like to invite you to one of our little group get-togethers," Jared said. "Unlike the Sibling Ball, our little group gets together once a month."

"Where?" Rita asked.

"It varies," Jared replied. "All over the country, once in a while outside the country."

"That might be a bit difficult," Rita said slowly.

"Well, we do have our own jet, so you'd be welcome to ride with us if any travel were involved," Janice said.

"That makes it much easier," Rita said, smiling.

"I have a wife and 2 daughters," Ryan said.

"You're in IT, is that correct?" Jared asked.

"That's right," Ryan replied.

"I'm sure one of my companies has the need for an IT consultant from time to time," Jared said. "Would that help?"

"It would explain why I need to be away overnight," Ryan agreed.

"Would you mind, one more time before you go?" Janice asked, her hand wrapping around the shaft of Ryan's cock. "I'd just love to see the 2 of you doing it together once more."

Ryan's tongue was deep into his sister's pussy, which still tasted as magically delicious as ever, his own cock disappearing down her throat. It seemed to go on forever before his balls contracted and exploded, painfully, hot thick cum gushing into Rita's eagerly sucking mouth as she milked him dry, her own pussy flowing like a river as she came on her brother's tongue while Jared and Janice sat next to them watching.

"God, this is so delicious," Rita gasped as Ryan grabbed her ankles and held them up and wide apart, his raging cock spearing her pussy, disappearing completely in one quick thrust.

Rita thrust her hips up to meet him as he fucked her, her pussy muscles milking his cock as he pumped it in and out of her. Finally he leaned back slightly, panting as he looked down at the head of his cock ensconced in her pussy, his cock pulsing as he dumped his balls into her.

"Wonderful!" Janice gasped, clapping her hands together when Ryan withdrew his gooey, cum-covered cock from his sister's pussy.

Ryan just stared when she bent over and sucked it into her mouth, Jared on his knees between Rita's spread thighs, his mouth glued to her cum-filled pussy.

"Perhaps you'll be able to join us for dinner from time to time," Janice said, smiling as she sat up licking her lips.

"If this is how you serve dinner, I'm always hungry," Rita said with a laugh as she sat up, then hugged Jared tightly.