The Siblings

Story Info
Brother sister.
1.4k words
3.74
32.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The siblings

Friends, I believe siblings are set up in a situation where they have sexual urges they crave to fulfill in the moment.

Aside from my sister, I don't have much interaction with girls. It was my 25th birthday and we decided to go out on a helicopter ride for fun. My sister of 23, is a very modest person due to religion and I never saw her in any sexual way nor felt attracted.

After the helicopter ride, she decided to go into a clothing store to take a look at some things. She took me along the bra and panties section while shopping for other clothes which made me really uncomfortable. She begged me to buy it since she felt too embarrassed to ask our parents. I said fine and told her to not mention that I bought it.

She had a pile of clothes she wanted to try on and the store had a changing room. I thought she would go in alone but my sister told me to come and help her try the clothes on. I was in complete shock and asked if she'd even be comfortable with that. She didn't mind so I went to the changing room.

At first, it wasn't too bad as she just tried on a shirt on top. But then she started to take off her shirt just in her bra. She also pulled her pants down to her panties and I was shocked. I had an instant arousal and tried to hide it but my sister saw the bump. I couldn't lie that I found her breasts and the curvature along her panties absolutely stunning. I apologized and told her to please forgive me.

She didn't seem to mind and then she told me to turn around for a second. She unhooked her bra and stripped down to no clothes at all and told me it's safe to look again. It was really hard and I didn't know what to say in a state of shock. I just complimented her nude body and just said she was gorgeous. I kept staring at her breasts and looked between her legs.

I said nothing as she put her underwear and bra on again and tried the rest of her outfits. We both left the changing room as I was in complete shock and I just bought her whatever she wanted.

After we left the store, I kept fantasizing about how I would have the best sex of my life with her. As she smiled, she leaned in to hug me and I hugged her back while looking into her eyes. I couldn't resist and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she said I might as well do a full on lip kiss if I liked her that much.

In public, I kissed her on the lips passionately and she reciprocated by engaging. Afterwards, I held her hands as we went into a coffee shop. We kept kissing and everyone in public assumed we were dating, which we unofficially were doing.

Later I asked if she would be my girlfriend and acknowledged it was awkward since we were biological siblings so she could decline.

She said she wanted me to be her boyfriend and we became a couple. We both made promises to let no one know about our relationship. On the train ride home, I became a lot more touchy feely as I pressed her breasts against me while hugging and slapped her butt for fun. She reciprocated by jokingly grabbing my penis. The second we came back to our neighborhood, we had to act normal so no one would know a thing. Later in the day around 11 PM, our parents went to sleep and I decided to just text her on Instagram and told her I was bored. She invited me to her room so I slowly crept inside and closed the door. I joined her under the covers and we giggled and kept kissing.

It became clear that we were escalating to something that we could not go back from. Our kissing became more passionate as she took off my shirt. I took her shirt and pants off and unhooked her bra. She lifted her legs up as I threw her panties across the room and she threw away my boxers. Our two completely nude bodies were under the blanket and we both just hugged tightly and could feel each other's body heat radiate.

I spooned her naked for 5 minutes while we kissed and I admitted how attracted I felt seeing her undress.

I told her how much I loved her as a sister and wanted to love her differently now. We had an intimate and meaningful conversation and she turned around and hugged me tightly and said how safe she felt around me. This was all while our private parts touched and I resisted the urge to penetrate. That entire night, there was no sex because we didn't feel ready for it yet, but she hugged me the entire night and we kept expressing how much we cared for each other. When it was about 2 AM, we quietly got up to dress each other again, then I kissed her goodbye and left. That entire night, I had to finish in my mind by jerking off to what just happened the last few hours. I busted a load around the room and couldn't stop feeling aroused from the idea of creating a mess inside her.

For about 2--3 weeks, we didn't have sex and our relationship was mostly going out on dates, kissing and touching. One day she had a serious conversation while we were out and said she felt ready to try intercourse. I asked her about what would happen if she became pregnant and just said she would take a Plan B pill after.

I also told her we couldn't do anything at home since it would be too loud and we would be caught by our parents. I told her I'd look into booking a hotel for the day to spend time privately.

I booked a single room hotel for the day. We had lunch at a restaurant beforehand and then entered our private hotel room.

It was very romantic as she sat on the hotel bed in a very sexy lingerie. I undressed in the bathroom into a towel and exited the bathroom with my rock hard penis. I took off the robe and immediately my sister grabbed me into the bed and we were play fighting and kissing. I tried to be easy as we wrestled. I then lifted her hips to take off the panties and then we laid in bed naked. She went down to suck me off and I tried my very hardest to not bust it. It was both of our first times and I heard girls don't like guys who finish too fast.

While she was sucking me off gently with her lips, I kept yanking my balls down and she giggled and asked what I was doing. I told her I was just trying to stop it and she laughed.

We kept wrestling in nude and even fell down to the carpet. I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples for fun. I then sucked her vagina and used my tongue to arouse it.

At last, I inserted the tip in but did not give up stopping myself from giving a load. While I kept entering and exiting, and as she kept moaning, I continued to yank my balls to stop the cum and it worked effectively. When it was late enough and she felt good, I finally had an orgasm inside her and I saw semen dripping. She kept laughing and I was laughing too. She got up and started hopping to provide thrust and I probably busted 3--4 times inside. I knew she was definitely going to get my own biological sister pregnant but we were having too much fun. I fingered her, she provided me oral sex, and we performed intercourse in various positions.

When it was time to leave, we both took a shower together in nude, got dressed, and left the hotel to go home.

We had a chance one time while our parents were out for the day and decided to record it to post online this time. We both wore black masks that only had holes for our eyes and we created a sex tape of us having intercourse. No one knows online that we were real brother and sister nor does anyone in public. At this point, we have dated for about 1--2 months and plan to keep having a relationship.

And we have intercourse daily till now whenever we get chance.

Thank you