All Comments on 'The Side Car'

by CeVin_ChienElle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Clever and intriguing

You had me going a bit at first---I thought Lainey and Marnie were dead and in some kind of story-tellers' after life. Then it dawned on me and I realised what was going on. An unusual, intriguing and very clever idea. Funny thing, when I'm writing I often imagine my characters are really alive in some kind of alternate universe but it would never have occurred to me to commit the idea to print. Keep going, CeVin---I think you'll become a real asset to this site.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Absolutely lovely! You have the gift. I wish I could write like that. Now I have to go and think about my side characters ...

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh and Candy: Comments count more than stars...

...especially with a story like this one, and from commenters like y'all! Thank you!

Truthfully, the comments I got from test readers were mostly along the lines of "I don't get it," and "so, wait, ummm..?" so I'm not expecting super high ratings.

Seriously though: Thank You!

metroalmametroalmaabout 3 years ago

Loved it, especially how the memories came as the character "thought" about the back story and Voila it happens. Very creative and yet fun. Bravo

shayneoneshayneonealmost 3 years ago

im one of the less attentive readers but i do think you will be asset to this site i wish you well shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeVin_ChienElle@CeVin_ChienElle
I live, still. Oddly enough. Re-rewriting. They won't toot their own horn, so congratulations to BrokenSpokes on on being named "Literotica's Most Influential Writer" in the 2021 Reader's Choice Awards. A human who is old enough to have watched JFK's funeral. The profile i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES