The Signal Pt. 02

Story Info
Janet takes control and Mark loves his predicament.
5.7k words
4.73
9.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
appyB
appyB
12 Followers

This is a continuation of "The Signal" and it helps a lot if you've read Part 1.

It was a Friday. Just over a week since Janet had worn the pearls and met Mark at the Excelsior Hotel. They hadn't talked about the encounter once, but there was an understanding between them that hadn't been there before. She'd caught Mark staring at her from time to time when he didn't think she'd notice and she couldn't deny that she enjoyed the attention.

Tonight would be different. Mark thought he was going to his sister's but in fact there was no such arrangement. Janet had got his sister to invite him, telling her it was a cover for a surprise office party for Mark and his sister had cooperated willingly. That meant that Mark was actually free all night for Janet's next scheme, but he didn't know it.

She smiled as she applied her perfume, the gentle mist cool against her skin. She held the pearls up into position close to her throat, but didn't fasten them... that would come later in the day.

For once she was not wearing a blouse for work, but a black satin tunic top that she'd found online, it was a rich satin with an almost liquid sheen. The tunic had a short upright Mandarin collar and generously cut sleeves. Its smooth front panel curved down over her breasts and gave more than a hint of the nipples held in the sheer bra beneath. She'd paired the tunic with black boot-cut trousers and red lipstick that was darker than her usual shades. With her hair pulled back into a tight French Pleat she looked a little more austere than normal. Perfect for a day that she hoped Mark would remember for a long time.

Her striking appearance gained several admiring glances on her way to the office, but it was Mark's reaction that pleased her most. He was clearly impressed by her new look and she thought that there was a hint of disappointment in his face when he helped her out of her jacket to reveal that she was not wearing the pearls today.

In truth he wasn't expecting to see them for two reasons. First, he knew that Janet hadn't taken any more bonus money from the account he'd set up and he was sure that she would do so before any further meetings. Secondly, he knew that he would be in a senior executive's conference nearly all day and there would be no chance to meet away from the office until next week.

Janet stood rather too close to her boss and breathed "Good morning" like a 1930s cinema vamp. They both laughed and Janet proceeded to brief her boss on the meeting that he was about to join, running through the agenda and giving him some background notes that she'd prepared. A good PA can make their boss appear very well read and increase their standing in the company.

Janet was amused to see that Mark was finding the sheen across the front of her satin tunic a distraction whilst she was speaking to him. He even absent-mindedly licked his lips at one point and she knew exactly what he was thinking!

Mischievously she made sure that she brushed the front of his trousers with her hand as she turned to return to her outer office. She was rewarded with the feeling of a definite bulge and she knew for sure that the satin tunic was a hit!

Later in the morning the executive meeting broke for coffee and casual chat about the coming weekend. This was always a time when PAs and secretaries could catch their bosses with an urgent message or two. Janet entered the room and walked up to Mark who was standing with a group of high flyers. He didn't see her coming and turned when she said "Mr Roberts" quietly behind him.

She was wearing the pearls!! Mark's eyes nearly popped out of his head and he almost choked on the coffee that he'd been drinking. He struggled to regain his composure and knew that his trousers would soon betray his feelings if he didn't keep calm. He had to treat this meeting casually, but what on earth was going on?! The lustre of the pearls, worn outside the collar and against the sheen of the satin had him mesmerised and he couldn't begin to think what the signal pearls meant this time.

Janet was smirking at him, knowing that she'd scored big time by surprising him in this way. The attractive curve of her lips made control even more difficult, but Mark managed to say "Yes Janet?" and turn into a corner with his PA away from the other executives, some of whom were being given messages by their own assistants.

"I have three massages for you sir", Janet said. "Please pay particular attention to the first one, it's REALLY important" and with that she left the room having given Mark a single sheet of paper and leaving him with a hard-on and a puzzled expression. As she left Janet had also absent-mindedly picked a piece of fluff from his shoulder, a gesture that Mark missed as his mind was on other things!

The message on the sheet was in Janet's handwriting and had three bullet points...

1. The combination is 8 6 4 2 0. This is a big secret. Never tell anyone what it is.

Mark was more puzzled than ever. Combination? For what?

2. Be at the Dockside Arts Centre main entrance at 7.00pm tonight.

3. You're not going to your sister's this evening, it was a false invitation that I'd arranged to keep you free. I can be so sneaky!

Sneaky indeed!

The afternoon dragged terribly for Mark. He tried to concentrate on what his colleagues were saying but he couldn't get Janet and the pearls out of his mind. He also remembered her subtle change of image and wondered exactly what lay in store for him this evening, and why the Arts Centre?

Janet had left her office by the time Mark got there so he had no time to quiz her and he suspected that she'd have told him nothing even if he'd found her.

Seven o'clock eventually came and he found himself standing on the steps of an old warehouse in the former dock area of town, now full of converted apartments and wine bars. This place was now a trendy arts centre with a reputation for showcasing new talent.

He heard the click of stiletto heels walking slowly, deliberately up behind him and knew that Janet would be there when he turned. He smiled at her, but she didn't return the smile. She just looked into his eyes and said "I'm late... you may well be punished for that... follow me"

Mark didn't question the fairness of the idea that he might get punished for Janet being late, but had to skip a little to catch her up, for she had not gone into the arts centre but walked along the pavement in front of it towards the far end of the building.

Just before the side road at the end Janet turned into a small unassuming gateway that seemed to lead nowhere. A few more clicks of her heels and she was standing at the top of some old stone steps that led down to a cellar or perhaps a boiler room for the warehouse in its former days.

Without hesitation Janet led the way down to the door at the bottom of the steps, an old door that needed painting. This was an entrance that did not draw attention to itself and the hundreds of people that passed it every day were unaware of its existence or what might lie behind it.

Janet knocked and looked up at the small security camera on the frame of the door. There was a rattling as bolts were drawn and the door opened in well-oiled silence.

Stepping down a couple of further steps inside Mark found himself in a dimly lit little room with a lamp on a table and a couple of sofas that took up just about all the space. Having expected an industrial cellar Mark was surprised at how small the room was. The walls were dark blue making the job of the little table lamp more difficult. It really was gloomy.

Following Janet, and with his eyes adjusting to the light, he hadn't really seen who had unlocked the door for them before they'd crossed the small room and disappeared through one of the two doors that led elsewhere. He had an impression of a female figure in black, but that was all.

"Janet..." said Mark, but he was silenced before he could ask anything by a gloved finger being pushed against his lips. Janet smirked a little and said "In here you NEVER speak without permission. Understand?" Mark nodded.

He turned and sat down on one of the sofas, sure that whatever Janet had planned would be explained in due course, but this was a mistake. "Did I say you could sit?!" Janet didn't sound cross, but her voice was different. She was in total control. 'Authority' was the word that described what Mark could hear, so he stood up quickly. Another mistake. "Did I say you could stand?!" Mark was getting the idea... this was like a game of 'Simon Says'. He knew he'd never be in the right and he smiled.

Janet said "Oh don't smile yet Mark, you have no idea what you've signed up for... and you did sign" That last comment puzzled Mark. What had he signed? "Sit down" said Janet, so he did.

"Do you know where you are?" She asked. Mark shook his head and Janet noted that he had learned to keep quiet when not specifically told to speak.

"You are in the chambers of a professional dominatrix called Mistress Colette. She is a lifestyle Domme who has years of experience and who runs a successful business providing services for gentlemen and some ladies who appreciate her skills. I know you've searched for them on the internet but have you ever actually visited a professional dominatrix?" Mark again shook his head. "This outer room is where Mistress Colette interviews clients before a session."

"Her services range from 'full on' BDSM sessions that would make your hair curl to exploring odd little kinks with open minded people. You're not a true sub but you are kinked beyond repair and that's why we're here. A lot of the porn on your laptop involved women being in charge, so we are here and we have a room for a couple of hours. It's the main dungeon studio and... well there's a lot that can happen in there."

"Perhaps it's time you met Mistress Colette" and with that Janet opened one of the doors and spoke quietly to someone on the other side. Mark's mind was racing at this point. A real dominatrix? The evening was going to be memorable! He'd been listening to Janet's explanation of where they were but he'd been distracted by her glossy dark red lipstick picking up the light of the reading lamp as she spoke and he'd completely missed the word 'studio'.

Mark wasn't sure what meeting a real dominatrix should be like, but the lady that entered the room was surprisingly natural and normal. Visually she did look the part but she smiled naturally and she was completely at ease in her own workspace. There was a confidence about her that Mark found instantly attractive.

She had dark hair with subtle red highlights and was perhaps about Mark's age. "Well Mark, it's nice to finally meet you." In the dim light she spoke quietly and again the word 'authority' came in to Mark's mind. He noted the word "finally" and knew that Janet and Mistress Colette must have spoken about him before tonight.

The Mistress was dressed in a low cut PVC dress with a zip up the front. The dress pushed her breasts up into a really prominent position and her deep cleavage was very distracting. Add to that the effect of her calf length boots with long stilettoes and it took Mark quite an effort to concentrate on what was being said.

"Janet tells me that you have some fetishes that we might explore?" Mark nodded, unsure as to when he might speak. "She also tells me that I can't mark you permanently, but that the odd bruise or weal won't bother you?" She smiled as she said this, and Mark thought that she was joking, but her next words rather startled him. Turning to Janet she said "He did sign the waiver didn't he?" "Oh yes" said Janet "It was in a pile of papers I gave him to sign yesterday and he didn't even look at it." Mark's mouth opened and both ladies laughed.

"Leave your coats here and come through" Said Colette and walked through one of the doors and into her lair. Mark slipped his own jacket off and onto a hook before helping Janet out of hers. Standing close to her he could smell her perfume and gained a close up view of the light catching the sheen of her satin top stretched across her breasts. He could also see that she was still wearing the pearls and his cock stiffened at the prospect of the next couple of hours.

The room that they stepped into was large. Not particularly high, but the floor area was huge. The lighting was uneven, creating pools of light and areas of shadow. The ceiling, which had various old pipes and girders showing, was painted black and the floor was a dark grey vinyl, but the walls were red. A deep red that Mark had seen on so many internet clips of such places. He briefly wondered if they all used the same paint supplier, but he was quickly diverted by the scene before him.

Around the walls were various tall mirrors, some as large as you'd see in a dance studio. At points about the walls were hooks and shelves with all manner of whips, chains, sex toys, masks, straps and restraints. There were so many he could hardly take it all in. In one corner was a shower cubicle behind a velvet curtain and in another corner there were two leather sofas at right angles, forming a seating area.

Spread around the central area of the room was some serious furniture, all expensively styled in red leather and black wood. There was a padded bench, a whipping horse, and a set of stocks. He could also see a rather ornate throne and a free standing St Andrew's cross with chains and metal rings attached.

"Strip" ordered Lady Colette, bringing Mark's attention back to the present. "Shower and then kneel in the centre of the room. We'll return later." and with that she and Janet left the dungeon and left Mark to wonder what lay in store.

The ladies returned a while later. Mark had of course followed instructions and showered before kneeling on the cold vinyl in the pool of light at the centre of the room. They'd made him wait a while so that he had time to anticipate his fate. He could see so many sexually charged objects in the room that his imagination was running wild. He eventually heard the door open and the soft click of high heels got closer behind him. His cock twitched as he thought about the two women and what they might be about to do. They were clearly in control and he was naked, helpless ...and loving it.

Mistress Colette was dressed as he first saw her in her low cut PVC and calf length boots, but Janet looked different. She was still wearing the satin top that he yearned to stroke and caress, but now she had removed her trousers and simply wore stockings and high heels below the waist. The satin tunic came low enough to prevent him seeing her panties and Mistress Colette's voice cut into his thoughts before he could speculate what they might be like.

"Over here" said Colette, and Mark moved over to the St Andrew's Cross, where he quickly found himself cuffed with his hands high and his feet splayed wide in a classic X shape. He'd never been so exposed. His cock was as rigid as could be and seemed to glow in the light of a spotlight that was focussed onto it.

Mistress Collette stood in front of Mark and slowly, languidly, applied lip gloss to her lips whilst staring into his face the whole time. She clearly knew that Mark would love this and he knew that Janet and Mistress Colette must have discussed his interests at some length.

Colette strolled round behind him and moved something that altered the angle of the cross on the frame backwards, so that he was reclining at an angle of perhaps 30 degrees. This had the effect of lowering his head to the same level as hers. She stepped forward and was able to start whispering in his ear.

"Well Mark here we are at last". Her voice was so quiet that Mark had to concentrate to hear. Her wonderful lips were close to his ear and he found the tickle of her breath really distracting. "I've heard SO much about you and your naughty little kinks from Janet that I have been longing to get into your head for quite a while. ...So many little kinks!! ...Where on earth will we start?!"

In the shadows Janet had moved the throne which had hidden castors under its base so that she sat about ten feet in front of Mark in a pool of light so that he could see her watching him. She had also moved a tripod with a camera on it so that it too was directly in front of him. A camera?! For the first time he felt something other than excitement, something closer to apprehension. Why did they need a camera?

"Well just look at Janet!" Colette was whispering again. "Doesn't she look gorgeous?" Mark nodded. "I do like her satin top don't you?" Again he nodded "And those pearls! I do like those pearls... and I know what they mean Mark. Imagine that! Janet told me the secret of the pearls. ...Do you have a secret Mark? Did Janet give you a number that you mustn't share?"

He was beginning to understand some of the game that they were playing. He had been given the 'combination' number earlier that he now had to resist revealing.

"Mark you have permission to speak at any time, as long as it is to tell me the combination" said Colette "Other than that you are to remain silent. Do you understand?" He nodded.

"Good" said Colette "Now here are the rules. Janet and I have set a timer that will eventually buzz. I have until that sound to extract the combination from you. You don't know how long the timer is set for so you have no idea how long you have to hold out for. I win if I get the combination, but I also win if you cum. Do you understand? So you must stay silent and you must resist what will become a real urge to ...shoot ...your ...load." The deliberation in her whispered voice was really turning Mark on and she hadn't even touched him yet.

"I'm not allowed to masturbate you directly (on this visit at least) but I can stimulate you in other ways. And there's something else you should know. There are consequences and rewards in this game. I make a lot of money by using this dungeon as a studio. I hire it out and I sell clips of my sessions on the internet. There are three cameras filming you right now, including the one in front of Janet."

"If I get you to tell me the numbers or make you cum within the time limit I get to keep and sell the recording of this session for all to see (you did sign that waiver) and I'll make quite a lot of money. On the other hand if you hold out, you get the recordings to destroy ...or keep privately as you wish. As for the reward, Janet hired this room and she gets to do whatever she wants to you! She booked an extra time slot after our little game so she obviously has something in mind if you win. Personally, I think she wasted her money, and that I'll win, and that you will then spend the rest of the time naked in my little cage. I believe it's cold and uncomfortable, but of course I wouldn't know about that personally." And Colette laughed. "Mark you are in a real predicament and I give you no chance of winning this game."

There was a lot to take in, but Mark was suddenly sure that he really wanted to hold out. He was not sure what the real risk of exposure on the internet was and he certainly did not want to spend any time in a cold cage, but the reward of time in here with Janet, who was sitting coolly watching him from the throne? That was something worth suffering for.

And suffer he did. Mistress Colette came round from the side of the cross and grabbed one of Mark's nipples, forcing it out to take a vicious little clamp that bit into his skin and made him gasp. She looked him in the eye as she attached another clamp to his other nipple. "I don't suppose you want to give me those numbers yet?" She asked "I could let you off the time in the cage for an early surrender, and just let you go home?" Mark shook his head. He wasn't sure what the consequences for speaking out of turn would be but he was in no position to be finding out.

appyB
appyB
12 Followers
12