All Comments on 'The Signal Pt. 02'

by appyB

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent. Hopefully a chastity device is in his future.

semon3900semon3900almost 4 years ago
Excellent

The manipulation of his fetishes, the increasing control and now the contents of the video camera, all ensuring his compliance and deepening enslavement.

I can't wait to see how Janet enforces his submission further.

Thank you.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, very well written.

For me the more gentle domination has always been more erotic. many steer too fast into crudeness with the more extreme things. I hope we will see another chapter in this saga of erotic domination. If I could give my input I would love to keep going with the satin and lingerie and stay away from the extreme pain and bodily fluids.

Keep going please <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a great premise.

Sex still seems rushed. Still needs dialog about what is going on. And what will be going on soon -- maybe.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Better than chapter 1. More details.

Could have used some teasing dialog from Mistress Colette about whether he liked her breasts. Would he like her to rub them on his face? His chest? His cock? Someday she might let him worship them, he needed to think about how erotic that would be.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous