The Signal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd seen nipple clamps many times in porn, but never experienced anything like this himself. The pain made his nipples strangely warm and faded to a dull ache after a while, so he decided things were not so bad. He gritted his teeth and tried to control his breathing. He'd spent hours on the internet looking at men in this sort of position, but this was reality and he found the whole idea of being helpless and at the mercy of this PVC clad woman very exciting. She had total control and that was a real turn-on.

Satin was his next torment. Mistress Colette had been well briefed on Mark's satin fetish and she stepped in front of him to put long black satin opera gloves on to her hands and pull them well up her arms. Her arms were encased in satin as she began to stroke him all over, concentrating on his inner thighs and arms which were totally exposed. This heavenly treatment went on for some time and at first he was relieved. He could take this treatment all night, indeed revel in it, but then it dawned on him that Mistress Colette was not just going to torture him, but could win by making him cum! Suddenly the heavenly feel of the smooth satin gloves was unwelcome. His rigid cock told her that she was ahead in the game and she gave Mark a really wicked smile and licked her glossy lips.

"Well we do seem to like that don't we Mark!" said Colette, slapping his erection sideways and flicking one of the nipple clamps, renewing the pain to eye-watering levels. "Mmm... I wonder if a little electrical stimulation might be to your taste?" and with that she reached for a small black box and a bundle of wires that were waiting on a side table. She placed a loop over his penis and slid it down to the base where she pulled it tight, and another loop went over the head of his cock, tightening around the groove at the base of his bell-end. Both wires were attached to the box that Colette held and she looked Mark in the eye as she began to turn a dial.

At first nothing happened. Mark had been quite worried as the wires had been placed on his member. He'd never experienced anything like this and thought that he might be about to suffer real agony, but now he exhaled as he thought that perhaps he was in for an easy ride. Then the first tingle hit. Colette saw the change in his eyes and giggled. It wasn't a 'girly' giggle, it was the genuine laughter of a mature lady in complete control and who senses triumph.

The first wave of sensations were like teeth biting around his cock-end and Mark loved it immediately. Then the intensity grew as Colette turned another dial on her box and then the intense sensations began to pulse through his cock almost as if it were being chewed by this wonderful woman who had complete control over his body. He was in heaven and an agony of resistance at the same time. He MUST not cum!! Yet the pressure was building and he knew that he could not last for too much longer.

He looked across to Janet and he gasped again as he could see that she wasn't just watching the scene before her, but had started to play with herself. Still in her tunic and pearls, she had pulled the front of the tunic to one side, revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing panties and was now openly moving her hand in her groin area... her fingers slipping up and down her moist pussy lips in a slow, regular rhythm. She was watching him being teased and tortured by the nipple clamps and it had really turned her on. Mark couldn't take his eyes off her and the chances of him resisting the urge to cum were dwindling fast.

Mistress Colette put the box down on the table beside the cross that Mark was strapped to. The wires were still connected and the pulses continued through his penis, making him twist and squirm. "Oh my dear I think we can help you a little" she said "You need a distraction don't you?!" and with that she removed the clamp from one of Mark's nipples. Mark had no idea what to expect, but the pain of the blood returning to the nipple after the clamp comes off is always far greater than the pain of the clamp itself. He twisted and turned more violently and he hissed his breath through his teeth as the pain from his left nipple spread through his chest.

He could see Janet as if through a haze, still sitting on the ornate chair, still pleasuring herself and knew that he couldn't possibly last a moment longer. His penis ached for release. It was as engorged as it had ever been and the visual stimulation of being naked in front of the two women, dressed as they were, and in total control of him was proving too much.

Then the buzzer went.

Mistress Colette pouted her lips and looked disappointed in a ham-actor sort of way as she killed the pulses that had so nearly brought Mark to orgasm. She laughed at Mark's expression. He had been so close to exploding and was now so frustrated that it was like the bullet being stopped halfway down the barrel of a gun. He was so frustrated he could hardly breathe!

His throbbing penis was itching, twitching, and aching for release and now that the game was over and he was actually allowed to cum, the stimulation had stopped. His penis bobbed about as if vainly seeking the stimulation to tip it over the edge into orgasm, but it found no stimulation.

"Well done my dear" said Colette. "I have a feeling that you and I will meet again and be sure that I'll get my revenge" and with that Mistress Colette kissed him on the mouth and walked out of the dungeon leaving Janet and Mark alone.

"Oh Janet I thought I'd never last!" said Mark in relieved tones "can you undo these cuffs?" but Janet didn't answer. She'd stopped stimulating herself and had moved from the throne to stand beside him. He noticed that she had stopped and looked quizzically at her. Then she smirked.

"Mmm, what have we here?" She said "We have you at my mercy and plenty of time left..." Her voice trailed off as she looked around the huge room with its sexually charged furniture and devices as if considering the endless possibilities. "Since we know that you REALLY like being at the mercy of a woman... I think I'd like my turn to be in charge."

Janet's right hand had been playing with her pussy and was still wet. She smiled as she smeared her juices across Mark's mouth. "Mmm I like to see you with glossy lips too!" she said. Her intimate smell was wonderful and Mark licked his lips to taste Janet. "Oh! Did I say you could lick your lips? Come to think of it I didn't give you permission to speak when you asked me to un-cuff you. Perhaps you need a reminder of just who's in charge."

With that Janet removed Mark's remaining nipple clamp. His nipple had numbed under the pressure of the clamp and in truth he'd forgotten its presence until Janet removed it and a huge wave of pain overcame him. The blood rushing back to his nipple was agony and it would actually be several days before the bruising stopped, reminding him of this moment and making him smile, but he wasn't smiling now. With an effort he regained his composure and blinked back the tears in his eyes.

Whilst Mark was recovering Janet took the time to reapply her lip-gloss holding Mark's gaze the whole time, and pull on a pair of short lace gloves. The lace was stiff and gave a rough feel to the sensitive skin of Mark's penis. She smiled as she began to rub the palm of a gloved hand over the head of his cock, stimulating every nerve end and sending him almost delirious with pleasure. Having relaxed his guard when Mistress Colette left the room he was now even more defenceless and very much at Janet's mercy.

Then Janet started to handle Mark's penis in a very slow and gentle fashion, grasping the shaft with her gloved hand and slowly pulling up and pushing the skin down in deliberate, regular movements that had Mark squirming again and again. The ache and the itch of the extreme edging from Mistress Colette was still there and he couldn't do anything to speed up the process of reaching orgasm. He just had to accept Janet's pace and take whatever she was doing to him.

His face flushed and his heart pounding, Mark was again being forced towards orgasm. He forced his eyes open and took in the scene of Janet in her satin tunic, wearing the pearls and masturbating him at a pace frustratingly just slower than he wanted.

Eventually the inevitable release was approaching and Janet moved so that she was staring directly into his eyes. "Cum for me!" she commanded. "Cum now!" ...and Mark began an all-consuming orgasm that began with a huge spasm sending a long rope of cum up onto his own face, followed by several spurts from his shaft that fell on his chest and stomach leaving him covered in a white gooey mess. Mark was on a real high and desperately trying to get his breath back. Janet ordering him to cum was a fantasy come true and she had left him empty, finished, drained.

Janet smiled her smile of triumph. The huge orgasm that Mark just had was evidence that she'd planned well and pushed some very big buttons in his brain. She grabbed a handful of wet wipes and began to clean him up, paying special attention to his bruised nipples and still-throbbing cock. Mark was gasping and staring up into the ceiling as he recovered.

Having released him, Janet suggested that Mark should take another shower and then dress before joining her at the seating area in the corner of the room. Whilst in the shower he didn't see Mistress Colette enter the room and remove the memory cards from the three cameras and hand them to Janet. When he'd emerged from the shower and finished dressing he found Mistress Colette and Janet sitting with glasses of water. "A little downtime after a session is important" said Colette. "Have you had fun Mark?" "Wow!" was all he could say with a sheepish smile.

They chatted for a while before Janet stood and said "Well our time's up Mark. Mistress Colette has another client in soon and we must go. You will meet her again in the future and see some of the other fetish spaces that are down here. She even has a room set up that will be perfect for your Meeting Notes fantasy!" Mark blushed at the mention of his Meeting Notes file, and the casual way that Janet referred to it proving that Mistress Colette already knew what was in his secret file and his imagination!

Colette moved over to him and kissed him goodbye and whispered "I can't wait!" into his ear and his thoughts were difficult to control as Janet led him back up the steps.

As Janet reached the pavement in front of the art centre she turned to Mark. "Well I hope you enjoyed yourself in there 'Sir'" She smiled and bobbed a curtsy to her boss. Mark smiled back and was uncertain how they should part "Thank you Janet. Err... That was a fabulous evening." He lowered his voice and said "Watching you play with your pussy on that throne will live long in my memory. I hope you had a good time too."

Janet smirked. "So you think the evening is over?! If you think I'm going to be satisfied with one self-induced orgasm then you have another thing coming! Besides I'm still wearing the pearls..."

And with that Janet turned and crossed the road to the hotel opposite the arts centre, knowing that Mark would have to adjust a growing erection before following her.

...to be continued.

12