The Silent Arrival

Story Info
Acting on his fantasy, with a twist...
2.3k words
4.25
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked my car the opposite side of the road to the house I wanted to be at and just a few extra yards along. I didn't want it to look too obvious. I switched off the engine, looked at my phone again and the last message he sent.

'I'm ready for you. Waited for this for ages. The key is under the top right corner of the doormat. I will be upstairs.' His text read.

I smiled to myself as I put my phone away, I was almost 15 minutes late already I bet he was going up the wall thinking I had stood him up! I quickly checked my make up in the car mirror reapplying another coat of bright red lipstick. My make up was perfect. My eye shadow dark and my mascara making my eyelashes look long and stunning. My hair up in a pony making my facial features more pronounced.

I eventually opened the car door taking just my little clutch bag with me. I eased myself out gently taking care not to catch myself on the car door. I quickly glanced around seeing no one around on this quiet street on a dark late autumn evening. Shutting the car door I started to stride across the road in my heels. I was pleased not to have parked any further away. These 5 inch heels were not for striding in any length of distance.

As I reached the path opposite his house I was aware that all I could hear was the sound of my heels clicking on the road. I wondered if could hear them through his window and if it was making his cock twitch with excitement. I strode confidently up to the front door and very lady like bent down to the doormat, lifting the corner to find the key as he had said.

Without hesitating I put the key in the lock, turned it, opened the door and walked straight in. Shutting the door behind me I gave a quick look around before heading straight upstairs for what I was here for. I knew he would have heard the door open and close and that he would hear me walking up the stairs. I smiled to myself thinking of his heart beating quicker and whether he was nervous.

I reached the top of the stairs and turned left to the main bedroom door and with my hand on the door handle I hesitated. Keep him in suspense that little bit longer! Eventually I turned the handle and pushed the door open into the dimly lit large bedroom.

There he was fully naked spreadeagled cuffed to the bed and ballgagged. He had done all this himself in the time I was driving over to him. I was impressed at the efforts he had gone to for his fantasy and hoped he was suitably impressed. I guessed he was impressed though as I stood at end of his bed I noted his eyes widen and his large cock growing hard as he took in the sight of me.

"Sorry I'm running a bit late, did you think I wasn't going to turn up! Shall we get started?!" I smiled at him.

As he moaned in appreciation through his ball gag I slowly undid the fabric belt on my long black over coat. I let it slide off my shoulders and fall to the floor letting him see my outfit I had been hiding underneath. In addition to my 5 inch killer black heels all I stood there in was a lacy, tight black corset pushing my ample cleavage up and out. Four suspenders straps attached to the corset held up my black lace top sheer stockings. Covering my freshly shaven pussy was pair of thin lacy black knickers.

"Hope you like the outfit?!" I purred as his eyes widen taking me all in and his cock started to grow hard.

I took a couple of steps forward and knelt onto the bed and gently stroked his chest.

"These nails cost me a fortune this morning, do you like them?" I smiled as gently teased his chest with my long sparkly false nails.

I laid down next to him on the bed and gently kissed his cheek teasing him as my nails ran over his body. All he could do was moan into his ball gagged as I swung a leg over and straddled his chest. I leaned down right next to his ear.

"Do you like the feel of my nylon stockings against your skin?" I whispered.

I slowly unbuckled his ball gag and just as he was about to speak I put my finger to his lips.

"Quiet please, no talking darling" I smiled at him as I pushed my index finger gently into his mouth making him suck on it.

"We don't have much time do we so we had best get started" I continued as I slipped my skimpy knickers down and kicked them off.

I lifted myself up and swung myself around so my bum was hovvering over his face. I then eased down straddling his face, my pussy just millimetres from his mouth.

"Lick me" I said placing my wet pussy on his mouth.

I immediately moaned out in delight as I felt his lips on my pussy and his talented tongue find my clit. I squeezed my thighs firmly against his head as he began to lick and suck hard on my clit. I dragged my nails sharply along his chest making his body jump and his mouth moan against my pussy. I moaned myself in reaction to him, feeling my pussy get wetter the more he licked and sucked at it.

I finally worked my killer nails to his cock which was laying hard on his toned stomach. His cock twitched as I ran my hands past it and then lightly caressed his balls. As his tongue licked harder at my clit I slowly ran my nails along his hard shaft and finally took hold of his hard cock in my hands. He moaned against my pussy as I slowly began to play with and wank his impressive cock.

After a few minutes of doing this I had to let go and just concentrate on what his tongue was doing to my clit. The combination of his tongue flicking hard and fast over my clit, his hot breath and lips on me aswell was beginning to make my thighs tremble and my orgasm build. I moaned louder encouraging him to lick me faster as my body began to shake. Suddenly my orgasm ripped through me and I clamped my thighs tightly around his face as I screamed out in pleasure.

"Stop, stop licking" I said breathlessly as I eased myself off his face.

I swing myself around again to straddle him and face him. I bent down and before he could speak I kissed him deeply and passionately tasting myself on his mouth.

"I love the taste of my pussy as much as you do!" I smiled at him after breaking the kiss.

I moved down his body kissing all the way leaving the odd little bright red lipstick mark on his neck and chest until I got to his cock. I held his cock up, and began to slowly licked and kiss around the base.

"Oh you are so good" He exclaimed.

"Shhhh no talking" I replied giving his balls a firm squeeze making him squirm against his bonds.

I slowly kissed his cock all the way to the head then teasingly ran my tongue down the other. I wanted this to be as frustrating as possible for him until I was ready. I ran my tongue back up his shaft and then licked around the head eliciting more moans from him. I slowly slipped the head between my lips and gently sucked on it and swirled my tongue around it.

More moans came from him as I held his cock firmly at the base and began to slowly move my mouth up and down his shaft taking more into my mouth everytime. I continued like this for a few minutes enjoying the feeling of his cock filling my mouth until his breathing and moaning started to build. I slipped his cock out of my mouth leaving him frustrated.

"I don't want you cumming just let" I giggled as I moved forward and straddled him.

I took his cock in my hands and ran my fingernails over his cock, up and down, fast and teasing. Staring him the eyes I smiled as I lifted myself up and rubbed his cock against my wet pussy lips. He desperately tried to push up to force his cock inside of me but I just laughed and moved higher out of the way leaving him frustrated.

I knew time was tight though and I couldn't tease him any longer. I held his hard cock up straight with one hand and slowly ease my pussy down on it. I moaned in delight as I felt his cock open my pussy lips and slide inside me. He groaned at the feeling of my hot wet pussy as I slowly slid down his cock. Halfway down I moved back up so just the head was inside my pussy then back down again. I started riding him slowly, building up the pace and going further down each time.

He looked up at me intently, breathing harder all the time whilst still tied down to the bed. The only sounds were our breathing and the creaking of the bed as I started to increase the pace and intensity of our fucking. I loved how hard he and big he felt inside of me. I loved how in control I was of fucking his cock aswell as I bounced up and down on him whilst rubbing my hands all over my boobs.

I rode his cock quicker and harder eventually grinding down fully on his cock. I was determined to cum again before he did and as I I ground down on his cock I began to furiously rub my clit. My other hand held onto to his shoulder, my nails digging in hard as I started to shake with my second orgasm. He was desperate to cum but I just continued to grind down on his cock breathlessly telling him not to cum just yet.

I rubbed my fingers quicker over my clit as the combination of them and the hard cock deep in my pussy brought me to my second orgasm of the night. I screamed out in sheer pleasure as my orgasm shuddered through my body. I began to ride his cock harder and faster again as I continued to moan out loud and now dragged both finger nails sharply down his chest. He cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain as I slammed down on his cock.

"Cum for me," I demanded, "cum in my pussy."

He groaned out loud and his body jerked up against his bonds as he finally let go. I slammed down hard as I felt his cock erupt deep inside my pussy. I screamed out loud as his hot cum exploded in me and I gripped hold of him tightly. I screamed out loudly as he thrashed against his cuffs and his pelvis bucked against me. My pussy gripped his cock tightly as he filled me deeply with his load.

As I got my breath back from my orgasm I slowly eased myself off his cock feeling some of his cum drip out of my pussy as his cock slipped out. I looked down at his chest and smiled seeing all the red marks my nails and lipstick stains had left on him. Just as he was about to say something I grabbed hold of the ball gag and shoved it in his mouth. He tried to mumble a protest through the gag and shake his head to no avail as I quickly buckled it tight.

"I'm not quite finished with you yet" I smirked.

I climbed off him and the bed and stood up. I reached back over him and scooped up a little bit of cum from his cock and sucked my finger clean.

"Delicious!"

As he looked wide eyed at me and somewhat confused as I picked my knickers up from the floor and draped them over his now semi erect cock. I then picked up my coat, put it back on and pulled it tightly around myself. Finally I picked up my clutch bag and turned to him.

"I've finished now, that was so enjoyable you know! Shame we won't do this again isn't it!"

He tried to shout out into his ball gag and pulled hard against his cuffs on the bed but I just smiled at him, turned and walked out of his bedroom door. As I headed down the stairs I felt a sense of excitement and fulfilment. My body was still feeling alive through my two orgasms and how I had left him as I reached his front door. I quickly opened it, walked through it closing it loudly before locking it and replacing the key under the mat.

I quickly headed down his drive hoping he could still hear my heels clicking against the hard ground. As I crossed the road to my car I felt his cum slowly seeping out of my pussy making me still feel excited. I was still breathing hard as I reached my car and quickly unlocked it.

I got it into my car and started the engine and pulled away quickly down the road. I glanced at the clock on the dashboard glowing brightly. In ten minutes time I would be on the main road out of this town and on my way home at the exact time his wife would be opening his front door..... I hope she gets the nice house in the divorce...!