All Comments on 'The Silent Arrival'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

But why? It was erotic enough but background would be nice. How long did they know each other? Why does she want his wife to dicorce him? A bit more context would have been nice

EmirusEmirusover 1 year ago

SOMETIMES I STRUGGLE TO UNDERSTAND READERS and how they rate stories.

*****

“A Teasing Treat” is much better (4.59) than “Corrupting The Underwear Thief” and yet the second story (4.76) is rated much higher. Maybe it’s just the different categories?

*****

This story (which currently is on 4.23) is really good. Written imaginatively and worded to take the reader along at just the right pace to enjoy it. So why the vast difference in the ratings? I can think of only one reason.

*****

NO BACK STORY. No explanation as to how she came to be there. Why did she want to ruin his marriage? Maybe he’d been seeing her sister, promised to leave his wife but reneged and dumped her? Maybe her sister had ended up needing psychiatric care? Maybe she was an escort who’d been hired to ruin his marriage? Maybe she was a psychotic nymphomaniac who enjoyed seducing men, ruining their marriage, and then dumping them?

*****

Whatever the reason for her actions I think if there was an explanation then (maybe) the story would have been better received. But whatever the reason I liked it which is why I’ve give it 5 stars.

AgielAgiel11 months ago

Difficult to write a sequel to this story because you’ve basically ended it. But there’s no reason why you can’t write a prequel to explain why she’s set him up like this. Maybe he’s not done anything to her personally but he has to a member of her family or a close friend. There are any number of possibilities. I’m sure, having read some of your other stories, that your imagination can come up with a very good reason and story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...