The Silken Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me more."

"He's finally pulling his hose down, freeing his cock. He's going to rape me, and I'm so glad for it. I want to be fucked by this man in pantyhose."

"Go on, Gina."

"This is how we conceive our only child, my daughter Laura, both mommy and daddy wearing their pantyhose."

"Your memories are who you are, and they're being remade so that we can make a new you."

"Remade," Gina repeated slowly.

"That's right, dear. It would happen soon enough as what's in the hose you're wearing continues to work its way inside of you through your pussy. But let's speed it up, shall we? I want to fuck you. Why be patient? Let's take it directly into your mind."

And with that, Cheryl took the pair of pantyhose that she had been holding in her hand. Gina realized dimly they had a gold thread working its way down the center. Cheryl pulled these nylons down over Gina's face, giving the older woman a nylon mask not unlike Cheryl's own.

Gina groaned again. Whatever was in or on these pantyhose, it worked faster being so close to her brain.

She tried to resist, but there was no point. Even when she tried to utter "no," it came out like a whore's moan.

"There," Cheryl said, "isn't that better?

"Yes," Gina said.

"You haven't been completely enthralled yet, Gina," Cheryl whispered. "The pantyhose almost have you, but there's something I need to help you with." Cheryl reached around Gina's waist, unzipped her skirt, let it fall around the older woman's ankles.

"I can see your pussy now, Gina," Cheryl said. "You don't wear panties when you wear hose?"

"No."

"Mmmm, that says something about a woman, Gina. It says you were meant to be with us."

As she continued speaking, Cheryl ran her hands up and down Gina's nylon-covered hips, then to the front of Gina's blouse. Cheryl started undoing the buttons. Gina breasts heaved as she breathed deeply through her nylon mask.

She looked at the Cheryl, the girl that was enslaving her. Gina's mask made everything seem as though she were looking at it through a dreamy fog. Through that fog, she saw Cheryl removing her blouse, felt the white, silk shirt sliding down her body at Cheryl's direction, where it met Gina's skirt on the floor.

"I love your bra, Gina. So lacey, so ornate," Cheryl said softly through her own pantyhose mask, "but I want to see all of you." Cheryl's hands reached behind Gina, found the clasp. In a second, it the clasp was undone, and Cheryl stripped it off of Gina's body, threw it to the floor.

"Look at yourself," Cheryl said, indicating a large mirror across the room.

Gina turned to look. What she saw was her and Cheryl's in profile, candlelight flickering over their nylon-covered bodies.

"We're dressed exactly alike, Gina. Can you see that?"

"Yes," Gina said, and she could. Both of them were wearing black, pantyhose over their heads, their long, black, Asian hair spilling out from beneath their masks. Their legs, too, were encased in black pantyhose. Both of their bodies were lean, tight.

"But we're not exactly alike, Gina. We soon will be, though. I'm going to bring you fully into us." Cheryl took up the empty legs of the pantyhose mask that Gina wore like a leash, and with it, led Gina to the bed. Cheryl positioned Gina so her hindquarters were up as though preparing to get fucked from behind by a man.

Dimly, Gina thought of what Cheryl had just said: "I'm going to bring you fully into us." That meant that Gina wasn't completely a slave—she could fight this somehow.

So much of her will had been sapped by the hose on her legs, still radiated pleasure into her pussy, and her mask that telegraphed surrender directly into her mind as well. But there was still a small part of her that held out, that fought what Cheryl was doing to her.

It was the part of Gina that was scared at being taken over, of not being able to see her daughter again once she was a slave to this twisted woman. Gina focused on getting back to Laura, apologizing for the fight they had. She was so sorry they had fought. All that mattered was telling Laura how sorry Gina was.

Gina concentrated on her daughter, the only love in her life now. It was enough to begin resisting the hose.

"No," Gina said, a voice so grim and determined that it could have come from a soldier. She was beginning to extend her legs of her own will, beginning to pull herself out from the doggie-position she had been placed in.

It was all so slow, like moving in molasses, but Gina was working herself into a position where she could strip off the hose and run. Even if it was running naked into the rain, she would do it.

Her hand was at her pantyhose mask—she could peel it off. She was so close to freeing herself from the hose's trance.

"Too late," Cheryl said as crawled onto the bed behind Gina, pushed the woman back onto all fours. Then Cheryl crouched down, hooked her arms around Gina's waist, and pulled the older woman's nylon-encased pussy to her own mask-covered mouth."Oh god," Gina screamed, throwing her head back in perfect surrender.

Cheryl was right—it was too late now, too late to fight what was happening to her, even if she wanted. But she didn't want to fight now, not as Cheryl's tongue worked its way over Gina's pantyhose-covered pussy, up and down right along the her hose's gold-threaded seam.

Gina understood that this was her destiny. To always be fucked wearing pantyhose. Hadn't she conceived her daughter while being fucked through her hose? Been impregnanted by a man wearing pantyhose? She remembered it, one of her happiest memories.

"Oh fuck, Cheryl, keep doing that," Gina said. Cheryl obeyed, lapping through her mask at Gina's encased slit. "Fuck, that feels so good, honey. Keep doing it, keep licking my pussy."

Cheryl did.

"That's it, Cheryl, keep licking it," Gina said as she pushed her sopping cunt into Cheryl's face. "I understand now, I can feel the change. It's completed when I cum, isn't it? That'll bind me to you, to you and all the other pantyhose sluts, isn't that right?"

Cheryl didn't lift her mouth from Gina's pussy, but only worked it harder. Gina was so wet now, Cheryl's mask was covered in Gina's juices.

"Oh, fuck my pussy, Cheryl," Gina said, licking at the inside of her own pantyhose mask as she spoke. "I want to be like you, I want to wear hose and fuck and be fucked by women and men wearing hose. Make me cum, baby, make me a nylon slut slave, oh fuck, I can feel it building in me, I can feel myself about to cum. I'll obey you, I'll obey your mother, I'll call her my mistress, just make my pussy cum, Cheryl, make my needy pussy cum!"

To this, Cheryl released one of her hands that had been holding Gina's ass in place, moved it to Gina's pussy, started fingering her through Gina's soaked pantyhose.

"Cheryl, I'm going to cum now, baby, I can feel it, I'm going to cum in pantyhose, I'm going to cum, oh Christ, baby, I'm cumming!"

The pleasure from her pussy traveled along her nylons like a current through copper wire, firing ecstasy across Gina's entire body. It reached her mind, the pleasure rebuilding all her memories of sex with Doug so that it suddenly seemed to Gina and her husband had always been pantyhose-wearing sluts for one another—it was the most natural thing in the world to her now.

The pleasure rewriting her memories, her mind, her self, with a final scream she collapsed onto the bed's white cushions unconscious.

* * * *

Later, Gina awoke to find Cheryl lying beside her. Both women were still wearing their masks. They kissed, and Gina tasted herself as their tongues stabbed at one another through the nylon. Sweat glistened on their bodies as their naked breasts touched one another's. Their pantyhose-clad legs entwined like vines.

When they finally broke the kiss, Gina said, "I'm a slave now, aren't I?"

"Yes," Cheryl said. "One of us. The Silken."

"I knew it. All I want to do now is wear nylons and fuck in nylons, and help others enjoy the same."

"That's the way it's going to be."

"Good," Gina said, rolling onto her back. With her arms, she pulled Cheryl towards her. "That was the first time I was ever fucked by a woman."

"And now you want to do the fucking?" Cheryl asked.

"Yes," Gina said, then flicked her tongue through her pantyhose mask, inviting Cheryl to climb on her face.

Cheryl accepted the offer, positioning her pantyhose's crotch over Gina's waiting mouth. Slowly, she pressed her pussy down onto Gina's waiting tongue. "Taste me."

Gina did. It was the first time she'd ever tasted another woman's pussy. Exquisite. The nylon through which she sampled Cheryl's slit only concentrated the taste, made it sweeter.

With her right hand, she reached around Cheryl's nylon ass, grabbed it firmly, pressing the younger woman harder onto her mouth. With her left, Gina's reached for her own pussy, rubbed the wet nylon that covered it.

"Mmmmm," Gina purred, both for what she was giving her own pussy, and the knowledge of the pleasure she was giving Cheryl's.

Cheryl's head fell back as she enjoyed the new slave. "You're good at this, darling Gina—a natural."

The compliment gave Gina's pussy a tingle. She would have said, "Thank you," but she couldn't imagine breaking contact with Cheryl's body.

"Ohh, fuck! You were meant to lick nylon pussy."

Gina grabbed Cheryl's ass tighter at this.

"Oh, I love you grabbing my ass. It reminds me," Cheryl gasped, "of when my mother enslaved me."

Cheryl had been fucked and enslaved by her own mother? It was so wrong, and to have this gorgeous young woman confess it was shocking even to the newly enslaved Gina. But then, fucking this woman right now was wrong, wasn't it? So was how her husband had worn hose when they had conceived Laura.

Wrongness was pleasurable, really. The truth of this echoed in her, and Gina rubbed her pussy even more furiously.

"Oh fuck, keep it up, keep fucking my young Asian pussy," Cheryl kept saying. "You're such a natural at this like my mom—maybe it's because you're both mothers, you both know how to care for a woman—dammit, don't you dare fucking stop licking."

Gina wouldn't. Gina was close to cumming herself, but her own orgasm paled in importance to making this beautiful woman cum.

"You fucking bitch, I love this, keep doing it—oh Christ, Gina, you're going to be fucking so many women, using that mommy tongue to pleasure them. You're going to be fucking a lot of women, Gina, enslaving them," Cheryl cried out as the orgasm built in her.

Yes, I will! Gina thought.

"We help people by enslaving them, you understand, Gina? That's what we Silken do. I could sense your hurt over your fights with your daughter, and that's why I made a slave. Don't you feel better, Gina?"

Yes!

"But your fights with your daughter hurt your little girl too. You realize that, don't you? So we have to make her feel good. We have to make her happy, just like you are happy now."

Yes, Gina wanted so much to make her daughter happy.

"Your daughter's going to be one of them, you understand? One of those you enslave, one of those you turn in Silken. Just like my mommy fucked me, you're going to make your little girl a pantyhose slut, just like us."

Gina felt Cheryl's climax through her pantyhose mask, soaked now by Cheryl's pussy, and all Gina could imagine in that perfect moment as her own hand worked over her nylon-covered mound was that it was Laura's young pussy she was eating right now.

And at the thought of fucking her own daughter, Gina came.

To Be Continued...

12