The Silken Slit of the Empress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will give me what I want," she repeated, curling her fingers to scrape along the stubble of my jaw.

I shivered, despite myself. Her lips curled further, and she pressed herself completely against me. My eyes were on hers, witness to the heat rising higher within her. Her fingers trailed down to the tip of my chin, holding it between her thumb and forefinger. With a slight bit of pressure, she pulled my head down, guiding my eyes down to where her breast pushed up against me.

My heart thundered in my chest. My eyes swallowed by the soft, creamy curves of her flesh. Already large, the way her body pushed into mine turned the slopes of her chest into a vast landscape that curled higher than I would have believed possible. The golden links of her chain had disappeared further from my sight; devoured by twin dunes that cascaded into each other.

I suddenly ached to follow it, to explore the darkness of her curves, guided by nothing but the heat and perfumed softness of her skin.

She made a small sound of pleasure. "You, see?"

Antonina leaned further into me, murmuring into the crook of my neck. Her breath tickled me and my body was wracked by another shiver. She made another small sound; something between a purr and a laugh.

"I am generous, Leontius."

The heat of her lips seared the skin of my neck, making me jump. My breath was ragged, the muscles of my body clenched tightly. The space between us was too hot; it burned with the heat from her eyes and our reddened flesh. I felt myself tighten further, shriveling into myself until I felt a spot of blessed relief.

Her tongue had emerged from between her lips, soothing my flesh with its liquid coolness. A low groan escaped my lips, my body loosening.

"I want to taste you, soldier."

She continued to kiss along my neck, moving higher. The cool wetness of her tongue emerged to ease each scalding touch of her lips. "I want to taste everything the Empress has not."

Her fingers scratched lightly through the hair of my jaw, making my skin erupt in bumps of sensitive goose-flesh. She pulled her lips away, their absence yanking another groan from deep within me.

Antonina raised my eyes back to hers. And there I saw it; the true endless, burning hunger within her. A dragon's appetite, one that could never truly be sated.

"I will have what I want," she purred.

She stretched herself higher, her lips parting to consumed me. Her breath was soft, gasping in her eagerness. My eyes flickered shut. I felt her nose brush against mine, her lips a bare fingers breath from my own.

"But," she breathed, an aching sweetness that swirled into me. "I can give, as well as take." Then, she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me.

I was still hers. I was the lamb in the grip of that same mythical dragon. I was at her mercy, and there was nothing I could do to escape her. I would be swallowed by her, used to feed the fire within her.

Yet, it was that truth that set me free. There was nothing I could. No laws, no rules of marriage, propriety or human goodness would protect me. It even silenced my mother's insisting voice. I'd be killed if I fought this.

And so, I might as well enjoy it.

I opened myself to her, parting my lips to let her taste me. Her tongue flicked into me, and mine rose to curl around it. I kissed her back, pushing against her. She gave way, my tongue following hers back into the sweetness of her mouth. She made another small sound in her throat, the coolness of her tongue guiding mine as it explored her.

We parted with a gasp; her eyes bright. Her breath was as frayed as mine.

"Let's take from each other then, soldier of my husband."

Then her lips were once again on mine; our tongues slipping around each other. My hand rose to where her chest pressed into mine. She moaned into me, angling herself so the heavy fullness of one breast fell into my palm. I caressed her through her silken dress, working my fingers around every curve.

Antonina pulled away from me again, her bottom lip wedged between her teeth. She took my hand in hers, guiding it up to one her bare shoulders. My fingers worked themselves beneath the strap, sliding it across the burning smoothness of her shoulder. Down her arm I brought it, my eyes locked on the straining hem of her dress.

"Hurry," she panted.

But I took my time. I let the fabric drift lower with every heartbeat, revealing more and more of her milky flesh. My eyes flicked to follow the emerging links of that golden chain, the warm metal hugging the curving shape of her. Finally, just as I was deciding to rip the dress away, a single one of her breasts burst free.

My breath caught, and I exhaled a moment later with a moan of raw need. My eyes drank in the sight of her lush, creamy fullness. Her nipple was small in the vastness of her curves; pert and pink and starting to stiffen in the naked air.

Her lips were back on mine, bruising in their strength. She moaned into me, while I gripped tightly onto the weight of her naked breast. My fingers explored every curve, flickering along the tautness of her nipple so that her body quivered. Her tongue was frantic into my mouth, tasting every inch of me as our breaths tore into each other.

Then, I felt her reach for the bulge between my legs. I growled, pushing hard into her body. Our lips parted for an instant, this time for a breathy laugh of satisfaction to escape her. My lips found hers once more, and her fingers began to work themselves over the covered stiffness of my cock.

After a few more moments, she broke our kiss. Then, with her eyes burning into mine, her legs bent into a slow crouch. Her naked breast slipped from my hand as she descended. Her fingers trailed down the steel of my breastplate, her nails pinging against the metal. A sound I barely heard over the roaring of my blood.

Her face was level with my crotch now. And when her other hand joined the one massaging my bulging member, she pulled it free in one expert motion.

She made something like a whine, her eyes drinking in the sight of my aching hardness.

It rose, tall and eager before her. The pale flesh of it afire with need. Every ridge, every curve and vein visible beneath the skin stretched tight around it.

She wrapped me in her fingers, my body stiffening as I felt the heat from her palms. She began to working her wrist, running the softness of her hand up and down my twitching shaft. The motion was slow at first, her hand luxuriating in the fire that raged beneath my skin. I felt myself growing even harder; my cock reaching out to close the space between us.

She leaned in closer, her tongue slipping out from between parted lips.

"Oh, fuck," she panted. "The smell. God, I love how it stinks."

Her hand worked my cock faster, pumping up and down along my erection. I had no doubt that it smelled more powerfully than where Helena and the Empress had taken a sniff. I hadn't bathed since the morning before; and my manhood was no doubt sour with the sweat of hours spent in the summer heat. Antonina breathed it in, exhaling with gasping little moans of pleasure.

I reached down, my fingers digging beneath the cloth that still covered one side of her chest. I pulled, freeing her second breast. I massaged it, my fingers working themselves into the pillowy softness of her creamy flesh. I tugged and squeezed every part of it. And when my fingers found the pert, tautness of her nipple; I saw her other hand slip down beneath the slitted flap of cloth that dangled between her legs.

She groaned, a tremble working its way up her body. She stroked herself in rhythmic circles, and I longed rip the obscuring cloth away and gaze upon dewy pinkness of her folds.

It was in that moment, however, that her tongue flicked out to taste me. My cock twitched, and any remaining thoughts I had were blasted from my mind. Her tongue flicked out again, this time as a long, luxurious stroke along the underside of my throbbing manhood.

She made a sound of satisfaction, her breath tickling the strip of cool, wetness that her tongue left behind.

"God, I love the taste of soldiers," she purred.

Then, in one careful motion, she pulled the skin of my shaft down, exposing my pink, bulbous head.

Antonina closed her eyes, letting herself breathe in the scent of it for one, long heartbeat. When she opened her still burning eyes, her gaze locked up onto my own. Then, without looking away, she pulled the tip of me into her mouth.

I moaned, my body going rigid. I wanted to throw my head back; to close my eyes and revel in the sensation. But I couldn't, trapped by her lust-slitted eyes and drowning in the blazing hunger that raged within.

Another moan rose from deep within me. God, she was good. The best I'd ever had. And I knew, in those first moments, that no demonic succubus from the deepest pits of Lucifer's hell could ever compare.

She worked the cool, lushness of her tongue in languid swirls. She wrapped it around my burning head, quenching me in the tight, liquid wetness of her mouth.

Antonina pulled me deeper into herself, her skull starting to slowly bob in time with the still rhythmic motion of the hand between her legs. Her other hand was still on my cock, pumping up and down, drawing me all the way into her. I felt the tip of myself kiss the back of her throat, the feeling making my eyes flutter.

At the edge of my vision, I saw a stream of saliva start to dribble out from where her lips met my steaming member. The clear liquid trickled down onto the creamy flesh of her naked tits. I tore my eyes from hers, desperate to see.

Her breasts soon gleamed with trails of flowing moisture. I watched them bounce, quivering with every bob of her head; forcing those gleaming trails down the slopes of her.

A growl ripped its way from my throat; the scalding air within me blasting from my chest. My hands had flopped down to my sides when she'd first pulled me into her mouth. I brought one back up to her breasts, working my fingers back into the soft flesh and spreading her spit out over her slopes and valleys.

I coated her in it; making her tits shine. My other hand, meanwhile, reached higher. My fingers wove themselves into her curling locks of blonde hair. I gripped the back of her head tightly, pulling her onto me and forcing myself all the way into her. The tip of my cock smashed against the back of her throat; where before it had only kissed. The rest of my erection folded itself to fit into her mouth. Her nose was now pressed into the curls of my pubic hair, her bottom lip brushing my hanging pouch.

I held her there a heartbeat, and then two. Her body was rigid, though her tongue still swirled around every part of me it could taste. I couldn't breathe, my every muscle clenched tight. Then, with a ragged exhalation, I released her, sliding myself back out of her.

My cock popped free. Antonina gasped and her naked, shinning chest heaved. She let her tongue slip from her parted lips, a flood of saliva mixed with my own first fluids cascading down to further soak her tits. The liquid raced down her already moisture-slick flesh, some of it pouring around pink of her nipples.

"Don't stop," she panted.

Her eyes were glazed, fingers frantically working the folds beneath her legs. With her other hand, she pulled her necklace from the warm space between her breasts. She wrapped the golden, saliva-slickened links around my cock, letting the heavy cross dangle beneath my still eager member.

She chained me to her; to her hunger. Her fingers closed around the chain, holding the heated gold in place.

"Don't stop," she said again, her voice ragged as the air between us. "I want to drain you dry."

I didn't hesitate, pushing myself back into her waiting mouth. I slammed my still bare head into the constricting depths of her throat.

Antonina moaned, and I felt the vibrations of it run through my entire length. She closed her eyes, her fingers slipping from around the chain; surrendering herself to me. I held her tight. I pounded the back of her throat again and again; feeling her teeth brush against me with every thrust of my hips.

I closed my eyes, my entire awareness on the feel of her warming mouth. Everything was so hot. And I was desperate, shriveling with the need to vent the inferno that was raging hotter and hotter within me.

Finally, with another growl clawing its way from me, I finished. I jammed myself as far into her as I could go, my entire body quivering with ever throbbing pulse of my release. Antonina didn't try and pull herself away. Instead, both of her hands flew up to my thighs, anchoring herself there as she devoured me.

She took everything I gave her, her tongue and throat flexing to draw every last drop from me. I felt the golden chain digging into my skin, wedged tight as it was between my pubis and her lips.

I let go of her hair, unwinding my fingers after the final tremors ran through me. I was completely spent.

Antonina slowly slid herself back off my cock, something between throaty laugh and purr escaping her. She slipped the chain out from around me, the muscles beneath the naked flesh of her thighs shifting as she rose back to her full height.

"Very good," she murmured.

I panted, my lungs heaving, sweat sheathing me. Her eyes still burned, though it was now but the flicker of embers, rather than the blaze it had been. Her lips quirked into a satisfied smile, and I saw that not one drop of what I'd given her had escaped her hunger.

She pressed her gleaming chest against mine, bringing her mouth back up to mine. It was hot, and I tasted what remained of the sour heat I'd pumped into her.

"See what happens when you give me what I want?" She said, after pulling back. "You've earned my silence, soldier."

She stepped away, giving me another languid smile. "For now."

I stared at her, slack-jawed. My thoughts were just starting to return. She laughed, glancing down at her naked, slickened breasts while she reached a hand up to feel at the mess that I'd made of her hair.

"Hmmm, look at what you've done to me. Guard this door then, soldier. Now I really have to get out of these clothes."

And then, still without having pulled her the hem of her dress back up to cover herself, she slipped past me and into the room beyond.

As my heartbeat slowed, and my breath evened, my mother's haranguing voice returned. These women were wicked, she said. There was no goodness here, no happiness to be found around such filth. I had to run, she told me, to return to the simple life I had.

But I didn't move, my eyes on the floor. I gazed into the puddle there. A spot of liquid wetness that had dripped onto the stone from the lush folds between her legs.

Perhaps it wasn't good, this thing I'd done with another man's wife. I didn't know. But surely this was a better liquid to spill than the blood in another's veins. This certainly had brought less pain into the world.

And I was waited for Antonina to emerge, hearing the roar from the Hippodrome grow louder; I wondered if that even mattered.

12