The Silver Anklet Ch. 07 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was greeted warmly with hugs and kisses from Ted and Colin as we entered Ted's room.

'We wondered where you'd got to lass. Is everything all right?' enquired Ted, with a slight smirk of triumph on his face. Before I could answer, Sandy intervened. 'She's fine Ted, nothing to worry about. She's upset over a phone call with her hubby that's all. She just wants to go to the bathroom and get tidied up.'

'OK lass. You run along and powder your nose. Don't be too long though will you, there's a good girl. We're all waiting to start games.'

Before I had a chance to ask what he meant I heard a groan from the room. I looked over Ted's shoulder and saw Angie standing there rolling her eyes and grimacing.

'Surely you're not going to submit the poor girl to those shenanigans Ted?' She said, then looked at me. 'Ted's games are slightly, shall we say, one-sided Lucy. He makes the rules up as he goes along, mostly in his favour.'

'Don't you listen to her, lass. I just like to win that's all. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway, I seem to remember you having quite a fun time when I won last year young Angie.' She didn't reply, but I detected a slight flush of embarrassment on her face, and her husband Dev put a sympathetic arm around her waist. At that moment, I had a sudden irrational rush of jealousy as I began to wonder whether Ted had fucked Angie. 'I'll show her who Ted wants,' I thought. I was determined to repay him for his kindness to me today and not let anyone distract him. But first I had to make myself look presentable as I was sure I was looking a real dishevelled mess.

Sandy took my shoes and clutch bag that I was still holding and showed me to the rather plush bathroom. She passed me her handbag which, she advised me helpfully, contained all the essential makeup items I might need and that I was welcome to use them. I thanked her and, with a conspiratorial wink she left me to it and closed the door.

I stripped off my dress, unclasped my anklet and stepped naked into the shower cubicle. The hot jets of water invigorated me as I soaped myself thoroughly, paying special attention to my pussy and bum, and shampooed and rinsed my hair.

I dried myself with a big fluffy white towel, dried my hair with a hairdryer and started work on my makeup, including repainting my toenails with a bright glossy red nail varnish. I then applied a body lotion from top to toe, which left my skin with an attractive sheen. When I had finished I inspected the finished article in the mirror. I was very satisfied with how I looked and felt sure that my new friends would too. They had been really kind to me and fun to be with and I really wanted to please them.

Although it was now well past midnight, the shower had refreshed me and I no longer felt tired, or grubby and unkempt. I was also, predictably, hungry for more fun and I found my hand straying over my naked body. My fingertips flicked my nipples lightly making them harden to the touch. As I became more aroused, one hand slid downward to explore between my legs.

My movements were abruptly curtailed, to my dismay, by a loud rapping on the bathroom door and Ted's booming voice. 'What are you doing in there blondie. You've been ages. We're all waiting for you.'

'Err...sorry Ted,' I replied sheepishly, 'I'm just coming.'

'Control yourself lass. Can't you leave that until later?' Ted laughed uproariously at his own joke and I could hear the others in the room joining in. I stifled a giggle when I realised how my words could be misinterpreted and quickly retrieved my crumpled dress from the floor and slipped it on.

My little dress that looked so pretty earlier was now ruined, but as it was my only garment I had no choice but to wear it. In fact, looking at myself for a final time in the mirror, I thought the contrast with my newly clean and scrubbed body was a surprisingly sexy look.

The earlier emboldening effect of my alcohol consumption had worn off and I felt nervous as I came out of the bathroom not knowing quite what I had let myself in for. I took a few tentative steps into the room and halted as I was met with loud cheers from the group. I felt very exposed as I faced their stares, standing barefoot before them wearing just my tiny black dress and my silver anklet.

'Here she is at last and pretty as a picture. Don't just stand there lass, come and join us and we'll crack open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate,' said Ted beckoning me into the room. It was large in comparison with my own, with a huge bed as its centrepiece and two large comfortable looking sofas where the other two couples were sitting. It must have been one of the more expensive rooms in the hotel.

Ted seemed full of himself and very animated as he strolled across to a room service trolley upon which was an ice bucket containing a bottle of what looked like champagne, and some glasses. The bottle was huge - it must have been double the size of a normal bottle - and probably cost an arm and a leg, knowing hotel prices. I thought to myself that this ostentatious show was typical of the conceited and cocksure man that Ted was.

I studied him closely as he opened the bottle and filled the glasses. What on earth was I doing here with this elderly man, with his fleshy belly protruding over the top of his trousers and his shirt unbuttoned nearly to his waist showing off the ridiculous chain and medallion nestled in his hairy chest. He obviously thought he was the bees knees, but he looked to me like an escapee from the 1970s.

Ted had a broad grin on his face as he handed me a full glass. He stared at me from head to toe making me feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. But I also felt that familiar, pleasant fuzzy feeling spreading deep within my lower half that I get when I am aware that I am being lusted after. And I could see the hungry look in Ted's eyes as they shamelessly roamed my body

Ted passed the drinks around enthusiastically but I noticed that Angie and Rav refused and got up as if to leave. I felt a pang of disappointment as Angie seemed a sweet person, as well as being very attractive, and we had become quite friendly in the short time I had known her. In fact, I fancied her a lot and thought we might have had some fun together given my newly-discovered lesbian tendencies.

'Thanks for a lovely evening Ted, but we're tired and we don't think we've got the energy to stay up any longer so we're going to call it a night.'

'Keeping your hubby on the straight and narrow are we Angie?' Ted remarked, 'you can't blame him though can you? Our new young knickerless friend here is a bit of a floozy, isn't she?' he added, looking over at me pointedly. I was about to remonstrate with the arrogant man over his comment, but Angie, seeing that I was upset, intervened quickly.

'Don't embarrass the poor girl, you old sod. She's just young and full of life and having some fun. It's just that we know you want to play your silly game again and after what happened last year, well...let's just say we can't go through that again,' she said cryptically.

'You old spoilsports, don't pretend you didn't enjoy it. Anyway, I doubt whether you'll lose this year as you probably know.'

'Yes, well, I'm a bit wiser now and made sure I was, shall we say, suitably dressed for the occasion. But look, we really do have to leave, much as my dear husband would love to stay I'm sure,' she said, giving Rav a sharp dig in the ribs with her elbow, 'we've got to make an early getaway in the morning as I've got my sister coming over to stay for a few days.'

They said their goodbyes, which included Angie having to extricate herself from a bear hug and bottom grope from Ted. Angie gave me a little lip kiss and hug and whispered in my ear. 'Listen sweetheart, take my advice and put your shoes on. It might help. You'll understand later.'

Before I could enquire further what she meant, Angie put a finger against my lips. 'Shhh. Just do what I say. It might give you a bit of a chance.'

With a final cheery wave to everyone, the couple left. I stood there wondering what Angie meant. I thought that I had better take her advice and looked around for my shoes. I was sure I had left them by the door to the room but they weren't there. I began searching the room, peering behind the sofas and under the bed without any luck.

'I'm over here if that's what you're looking for blondie,' said Ted, making the others laugh.

'I'm looking for my shoes,' I replied in a panicky voice, 'have you seen them?'

'You can't leave now, we're about to start the fun.'

'I'm not leaving, I ...' I began.

'Stop teasing her Ted and give Lucy her shoes,' said Sandy giving Ted a stern look, 'I think Angie may have tipped her off!'

Ted reluctantly passed me my shoes, admonishing Sandy for being a spoilsport, and I slipped them on quickly, still not quite knowing what Angie's, presumably well-meaning, advice meant. He then produced a pack of cards and told everyone to sit on the bed while he explained the rules of his game for my benefit. It apparently involved each person in turn cutting the pack of cards and whoever turned over the lowest card was deemed to be the loser. When someone totalled up five losses in this way they had to remove an article of clothing. The game continues until someone is completely naked. The loser then has to undergo a forfeit chosen by the others. With a feeling of dread, I then fully understood Angie's kindly advice to put on my shoes, although this was only likely to be of limited help given my lack of other attire, and I made my feelings known.

'But that's not fair!'

My companions laughed at my predicament - even Sandy, who I thought might be sympathetic.

'Why isn't it fair blondie?' Ted asked.

'You know why!'

Wearing only my dress and shoes I was clearly at a distinct disadvantage in Ted's silly game and, of course, they all knew that. I suddenly felt very vulnerable once more and, despite my previous behaviour, a wave of panic swept over me at the thought of my possible complete exposure in front of these three older people and what they had in store for me should I lose the game. However, I still felt some obligation towards them for giving me such an enjoyable evening so, rather than seem churlish, and with an outward show of reluctance I agreed to join in. To be honest, looking back, I didn't produce much of a show of resistance. Deep down, I knew what kind of a reaction I would get if I ended up parading naked in front of them and this was turning me on.

Having effectively accepted the inevitable, I sat cross-legged on the bed with the others as Ted, with a perpetual smirk on his face, shuffled the cards and began the game. My luck held for a while as firstly Ted himself, and then Sandy, were the losing players in the first two rounds. Both of them removed their shoes. Ted mumbled a few profanities as he lost the third round, this time removing his shirt, revealing his flabby torso and coarse, hairy chest. Then it was my turn to lose, to cheers all round from the group and, despite being urged to remove my dress, I reached down to my shoes.

Sitting next to me, Sandy slid her hands down my calves 'Let me help you with those sweetheart.' She carefully unbuckled both of my shoes and dropped them to the floor. Her hands, however, lingered and caressed my feet for several moments while the two men looked on silently. I did nothing to stop her soft hands continuing their sensual movement around my ankles, down my soles, and gently tweaking each toe in turn. The feeling was delicious and I could not prevent myself from softly moaning with pleasure. I thrust my head back and closed my eyes as the gentle massage continued.

The silence was broken by Ted's gruff voice. 'Hey, that's enough handling of the merchandise. Colin, tell your wife to control herself.'

The spell was broken, and Colin laughed apologetically while Sandy, to my great disappointment, quickly removed her hands. 'I could do that all day. You have such pretty little feet!' exclaimed Sandy.

Ted restarted the game and we began cutting the cards again. I glanced over at Ted, sitting opposite me, and my mouth dropped open as I noticed that a huge tent had appeared in his trousers and I had to consciously stop myself from reaching across to touch his obvious huge erection. Ted saw me and cheekily winked, and I felt myself blushing as I realised I had been rumbled.

I had nervous butterflies in my tummy as I sat on the bed wearing just my little black dress, knowing that if I lost one more round of the card game I would have to take off this one remaining covering of my decency. Colin lost the next round, however, and removed his shoes, dropping them noisily to the floor.

I could sense the tension in the room as the game continued at a faster pace. Each time I lost a cut of the cards, bringing my defeat ever closer, I tried to avoid eye contact with Ted as he seemed to relish my discomfort by noisily cheering and clapping, and then deliberately running his tongue slowly over his lips and rubbing his crotch. I narrowly avoided defeat in the next round, however, when Sandy was again the loser.

'I suppose this will have to go,' she said indicating her silky emerald dress. 'Will you help me sweetheart?' Sandy turned her back towards me and, realising what she meant, I slowly undid the zip. She stood up on the bed and, to wolf whistles from the men, pushed the dress from her shoulders in an exaggerated 'stripper-like' way, and let it slide down her body and it gathered around her ankles. She bent down and retrieved it then proceeded to wave it around above her head, while swaying her ample hips from side to side, as Ted and Colin whooped and cheered. I looked on admiringly as Sandy stood there in a sexy pale green lacy bra and panties set, together with a matching garter belt and suspenders holding up sheer black and glossy stockings. Yes, she had obviously put on a few pounds in middle-age, but I thought she looked beautiful. Particularly alluring for me were the large dark brown areolae and prominent nipples clearly visible beneath the lace of her bra. I couldn't take my eyes off them and I daydreamed about sucklng on them while she held me tightly in her arms like a baby.

'Hey, blondie, it's your turn.' I was shaken out of my reverie by Ted's gruff voice. I cut the pack of cards and cursed inwardly when I drew the three of hearts. This wasn't a good start for the next round of the game. My bad luck continued and I could sense the excitement building in the room until I was just one cut of the cards away from losing and my naked body being put on display to these three virtual strangers. And then...who knows what I had let myself in for?

There were loud cheers when I drew a two of clubs. As was almost inevitable, I had lost the game and the room went silent as all eyes turned to me and my little black dress.

'Stand up girly and take it off nice and slowly,' said Ted commandingly, rubbing his hand up and down my calf, and I heard a stifled giggle from Sandy. I froze and for a brief moment contemplated making a run for it and returning to the safety of my hotel room. But I was transfixed by the hungry and lustful looks I was getting from the others staring up at me. I thought that perhaps, as a fellow female, Sandy would come to my rescue but she was as bad as the others. As I stood there, being the centre of attention, I became increasingly moist between my legs, betraying my true feelings, and fidgeted nervously.

Ted gave me a little slap on my bottom. 'Come on lass, don't keep us waiting. We all want to see those pretty little titties.' I reached behind me and untied the bow behind my neck and the dress fell away from my shoulders. I pushed it down over my waist and, with a flourish, kicked it off my legs and it flew across the room. I stood naked in front of them and turned round in a circle to display myself like a piece of meat at an auction, to murmurs of appreciation from my enthusiastic audience.

'Wow! You're just beautiful sweetheart. You're hubby is a lucky man,' said Sandy, as she held my hand and guided me down off the bed. I stood nervously in the middle of the room and the others looked at Ted to make the next move, which he did by solemnly making an announcement.

'Young Lucy here is the loser of the game and now, in accordance with the rules, she must undergo a forfeit. I am feeling very thirsty and would appreciate a bottle of water, which our little naked friend here will fetch for me. This does not, of course, mean walking a few feet to the minibar in the room as that would be too easy. There is, however, a drinks machine on the first floor and she will get one from there, and she will go there and back just as she is, as naked as the day she was born.'

I was horrified. That wasn't what I expected at all. 'No! No...I can't do that. Please! I'll do anything else I promise,' I pleaded with Ted, but seemingly on deaf ears.

'I'm sorry lass, but you lost and you must carry out the forfeit. That's the rules I'm afraid so stop whining,' he replied unsympathetically. I looked around at the other two for help. Colin just sat there with a stupid grin on his face. Sandy, however, came to my rescue. Well, perhaps not fully, but at least she eased my distress somewhat. She took hold of my hands and looked at me kindly.

'Look, sweetie, if it will make you feel more comfortable I'll come with you. Is that all right with you Ted?' Ted didn't answer straight away but just stood there with a sly grin on his face, obviously mulling things over.

'Well, OK. But on one condition: you go as you are. No putting your clothes back on.' Sandy was wearing just her revealing, lacy bra and panties, and her sexy shiny black stockings and suspenders, her dress and shoes having been removed during the game.

Colin objected immediately but Sandy hushed him up telling him that she would make sure I 'returned the favour' later, whatever that meant. She whispered something in his ear which seemed to satisfy him. She retrieved a purse from her handbag and, holding my hand like a child, led me to the door which Ted opened. I hesitated at the open door, but Sandy ushered me gently out, helped by a push on my bare bottom from Ted's rough hand. The door was slammed shut behind us and we stood for a moment in the corridor, exposed and vulnerable.

Sandy turned and looked at me with a strange look on her face. 'I don't know about you sweetie, but this is turning me on.'

'I'm really scared Sandy,' I replied, not daring to admit that I felt the same and my pussy was soaking from arousal at the thought of what we were doing.

'Come on, let's go. The sooner we do it, the sooner we'll be back to safety.'

Still holding hands, we ran along the deserted corridor, the only sound being the little bells on my anklet jingling with the movement, and we managed to reach the door to the stairwell without incident.

'Shall I take it off?' I said, pointing to the jewellery adorning my ankle. 'It's a bit noisy. Someone might hear us.'

'No sweetie, leave it on. It's sooo sexy.'

We dared not use the lift, so we went down the emergency stairs listening intently for any noise that might mean people approaching. It was now around 1am and this was unlikely, but that didn't prevent me from beginning to sob with nervousness. We stopped for a moment while Sandy consoled me and I hugged her close, feeling the silkiness of her underwear against my nakedness. Without thinking, I began to rub myself against the comforting warmth of her body and I lifted a leg off the floor and softly stroked the back of her stockinged calf with a bare foot. I reached up to kiss her, but was gently repelled.

'Whoa! Not now sweetie. I'd love to kiss you - and more - but we've got to hurry and get this over with.'