The Silver Anklet Ch. 07 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to loud snoring emanating from behind me and the distinctive earthy smell of dried semen and my own dried pussy juice. I rolled over to see the naked rotund figure of Ted, mouth gaping open, laying on his back, his cock lying flaccid on his fat belly and impressively long enough to stretch beyond his navel. It really was enormous and I shuddered to think that it had been fully inside me only a few hours ago. It had made me come like a train and the thought made me horny again.

I contemplated crawling across the bed, making him hard again with my mouth and mounting him for a repeat performance. Then I thought it would perhaps be advisable to call it a day before things got more complicated...and, to be honest, I thought about the key in my bag and the invitation from Sandy. I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that it was nearly 5am. Sandy did say it didn't matter what time...I pondered for a few moments, then came to a decision. I would leave quietly and go to Sandy's room. I was still on a sexual high after the day's events and I guess my muddled thought processes led me to believe that a threesome with an older married couple - yet again a totally new experience for me - would round things off appropriately. I was also more than a little intrigued as to what Colin wanted to ask me - apparently desperately according to his wife.

I found my dress crumpled on the floor in a corner of the room, slipped it on, retrieved my shoes and bag and left the room as noiselessly as I could manage, closing the door quietly behind me, but not before I had taken a sneaky photo of Ted's huge dick to remind myself later of the pleasure it had given me.

The hotel was eerily quiet as you would expect at that early hour, apart from the sound of Ted's snoring which I could still faintly hear as I padded barefoot the few yards along the corridor to Sandy's room. I fumbled in my bag for the key card I had placed there earlier. Pushing it in the slot, the door opened with a loud click and I crept in.

The room was in darkness and I hesitated just inside the room as my eyes adjusted to the lack of light. I saw two shapes in the bed. One was lying down but the other was sitting up and looking straight at me.

'Sweetie, is that you? Oh my! I'm so glad you've come. I really hoped you would but I didn't expect you to. Let me turn on the light so I can see you properly.' Sandy twisted round and turned on the bedside lamp revealing her naked upper body, with her large fleshy breasts with their dark brown areolae flopping about as she moved.

'Colin, Colin, looks who's here,' she said, nudging her stirring husband beside her.

'What's that? What's going on?' he mumbled, rousing himself to an upright position. 'Wow! I can't believe it,' he said as he looked across at me, propping himself up on his elbows. 'We both thought you might be...well...a bit worn out after what we heard coming from Ted's room. You must have bundles of energy in that little body of yours.'

I stood there blushing and looking down at the floor as they both laughed at Colin's comment. My vocal reactions to being fucked by Ted had, as I feared, been overheard and Sandy's room was the other end of the corridor!

'I'm sorry...I...I...' I muttered in reply, not quite knowing what to say.

'There's no need to be sorry, sweetie. He's no oil painting, that's for sure. There's not much point in asking what you see in him, but I guess it wasn't his age, beer belly or charming personality that attracted you was it?' said Sandy. I didn't reply but just shook my head, still looking down at the floor and thinking I would probably die of embarrassment if they continued teasing me.

'Don't worry, you're not the first to be mesmerised by his...err...generous proportions. He's a lucky old sod and makes my Colin very jealous, doesn't he my darling,' she added, turning to face her husband and patting his head like a faithful dog.

'They're not usually as young or as pretty as this one though are they babe,' he replied. 'He certainly hit the jackpot this time.'

'Not quite as pretty as earlier though. You look kind of...well...messy and well-used to tell you the truth sweetie. And that poor little dress that looked so sexy now looks like you've mopped the floor with it. Why don't you take it off, have a hot shower and make yourself decent. What do you say?' said Sandy.

I nodded agreement, slipped the dress off where I stood and watched the older couple stare at my naked body. I turned round and headed for the bathroom, giving my bottom a little wiggle along the way making them both laugh.

'And don't take off that little ankle bracelet, we both love it,' said Colin as I closed the bathroom door behind me. I opened it again slightly and pushed a leg out through the narrow gap, wiggled and pointed my toes and shook my arched foot making the bells on my anklet tinkle.

'Oh my god sweetie, you are so sexy. Be quick!' I heard Sandy say before ending my little display.

I let the hot jets of water from the shower ease some of the soreness I felt following Ted's invasion of my body and thought again about my situation. I remembered my tearful and emotional phone conversation earlier with Michael and my tummy turned over with nervousness when I reminded myself that I had (kind of) agreed to come clean about my antics while he had been away, although I wondered whether he had fully taken in what I had said. If I confessed everything it would probably mean the end of my marriage. He certainly deserved to know the truth about what kind of person I really was, but I somehow foolishly convinced myself that, knowing his mild and loving nature, we could work things out and perhaps come to some kind of arrangement to accommodate my newly discovered desires while still staying together. What a selfish bitch I had become, but I just knew that I could not stop myself. At that moment, I could think of nothing else but pleasing the older couple lusting after me on the other side of the door and I concentrated on making myself presentable to them.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself with a large white towel, rubbed in some body lotion, and pulled the tousled mess of my hair into a ponytail with a hairband that was lying by the hand basin. I also found an unopened tooth cleaning kit and used it to brush my teeth thoroughly. I looked at myself in the mirror and, reasonably satisfied with my appearance, wrapped the towel around me, opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

My eyes widened when I saw Sandy and Colin on top of the bed with their arms and legs tangled together in a passionate clinch. They were both naked, apart from Sandy who wore just her shiny black stockings. At first they were oblivious to my presence as I watched their contortions. I was fascinated by the contrast in their skin tones which made the scene even more erotic. Sandy's body was quite suntanned and fleshy whereas her husband's skin was pale, almost white, and his body slim and bony. His erect cock was quite small, certainly in comparison to Ted's and Uncle Ron's, but seemed quite fat and its bright red cock head shone out like a beacon. His balls and pubic area were covered in a thick mat of red hair to match his bushy beard and thinning hair on his head.

Eventually, Sandy noticed me as I stood motionless just outside the bathroom door, clasping the towel around my torso tightly. She disentangled herself and sat up but still holding on to Colin's fat cock. She gave me a sheepish look, and then smiled broadly.

'Sorry sweetie, I didn't realise you were there. I'm afraid my darling husband here has suddenly become extremely randy, and I do believe it's your fault.' She turned to look at her husband, still lying on his back being wanked gently. 'Now, my darling, tell our pretty little visitor here what you said to me earlier. You know...about what you would like to do to her.'

'Ummm...errr...I can't Sandy...I'm too embarrassed. Anyway, she'll probably run a mile and we don't want that.'

'Don't be such a wimp. I'll ask her for you then.' Sandy turned to look at me. 'My hubby here wants to know, to be perfectly frank, whether you take it up the bum.'

I was gobsmacked by the crudity of her words and giggled nervously. My thoughts drifted back to just a few weeks and my visit with Uncle Ron to the school where I worked. It was closed for the summer break but the grumpy old caretaker, George, had let us in. At Uncle Ron's behest I allowed pervy George to sodomise me, apparently to repay a debt, and I had shamefully submitted. I had found my first experience of anal sex surprisingly pleasurable.

'Well...,' I hesitated, wondering what I should admit to. And then I thought that, after my behaviour that day, they are not likely to think any the worse of me. 'Yes, I have, but only once. Not with my husband though. He's not very adventurous.'

Sandy laughed, then gave me a quizzical look, furrowing her brow. 'With Ted?'

'No, no. That would have been very painful given his - you know -size. No, someone else. A work colleague.'

'Do tell us more!' Sandy pleaded. 'Colin loves dirty little stories,' she added nudging him in the ribs playfully I then gave them the full story of my recent encounter with Uncle Ron and George, and they both listened intently, occasionally gasping when I when into more graphic detail, especially when I admitted that I had an orgasm during the experience. All the time I was telling my story, Sandy was stroking and pulling on Colin's stiff cock.

When I had finished, Sandy turned to her husband. 'I think your luck's in my darling. Looks like you'll finally get what you've been nagging me about for ages. And with a sexy young girl too!' Looking back at me she added: 'You don't mind do you sweetheart? I won't let him do it to me. We tried it once and I didn't like it one bit. It was far too painful.'

They both looked at me expectantly. 'Don't you mind?' I asked looking at Sandy.

'Of course not sweetie. It will enliven our sex lives for weeks. He's already a different person just in the last day from being in your company. As long as you don't run off with him!'

I had made myself extra horny by relating my experience with Uncle Ron and George and I felt my pussy becoming increasingly moist as I went along. 'Tell me what you want me to do.' I asked quietly.

Clearly pleased with my acquiescence, Sandy clapped her hands and gave a little shriek. 'Right! Wow! Colin my darling, she's all yours.'

'Go and fetch her and bring her to the bed please Sandy.' Sandy jumped from the bed and stepped across the room to where I was still standing, her large tits swaying as she approached me.

'Take her hand from the towel and pull it off her.' Sandy reached across and gently prised my hand away from the towel which I was still clutching to my chest. She tugged on it from the top and it fell away immediately, dropping around my ankles.

'Take her my darling. Get her worked up and ready for me, then bring her here.'

Sandy needed no further encouragement and was on me like a rash. In one swift movement, she stepped forward, encircled my body with her arms and pulled me against the warmth of her ample body. I found my face crushed against her fleshy tits as she hugged me close then, loosening her grip slightly, she bent down and smashed her lips against mine, her tongue immediately probing my willingly open mouth. I felt a hand squeeze my bottom as I stood on tiptoe to accept her passionate french kiss. Then a probing hand was between my legs, pushing them apart impatiently, and I flung my head back and gasped as two or three fingers entered me with a liquid sound and began pumping, while a thumb flicked my engorged clit.

'Is she wet babe?' I heard Colin enquire as I squirmed on his wife's probing digits.

'Oh god, yes, I think you can hear it. She's drenched! Won't need the lube darling, we can just use the natural stuff, there's plenty of it!'

I think Sandy could sense from the noises I was making and the movement of my body that I was close to coming and stopped abruptly, pulling her fingers out of me.

'No! No! Please Sandy don't stop!' I pleaded loudly, gripping her hand tightly trying to pull it back to its former position, but Sandy was stronger and shook her hand from my desperate grip. I was sobbing from frustration and sunk to the floor putting my arms around Sandy's stockinged calves. Sandy stroked my hair tenderly for a few moments then bent down and lifted me up gently.

'Come on sweetie. Let's get you on to the bed before Colin explodes.'

I followed her obediently as she re-joined her husband, tears still streaming down my face and sniffing loudly. Sandy handed me a tissue and I wiped my face and blew my nose while she hopped back up onto the large bed next to Colin.

I stood there silently, not quite knowing what to do next. Should I fling myself on top of them? Did they want me to do something else? Luckily, Colin's uncharacteristically commanding voice relieved my indecision.

'Up onto the bed sweetheart, face down, bum in the air, legs apart. Make room for her Sandy please.'

I did as I was instructed, happy to be controlled and manipulated for the gratification of this married couple and not have to worry about having to take the lead or make any decisions. I wanted more than anything to submit myself to them and become their plaything and they were clearly overjoyed at my willingness to do as I was told without any argument.

I buried my face in the soft warmth of the bed, lifted my rear end upwards invitingly and moved my legs apart as far as I could. To please them further, I wiggled my bum from side to side provocatively.

I could sense Colin moving and the bed creaked as he stood above and behind me. Then Sandy's deliciously expert fingers were again pushing into my exposed slit. They wiggled around for a while in my wetness before slipping out again. I felt her hand pulling apart my bum hole and her wet fingers entering my back passage. I squealed a little as first one finger, then two, then three, probed and pushed their way inside. Initially, it felt painful and I grabbed Sandy's wrist behind me in an attempt to stop her, but Colin prised my fingers apart and moved my hand away to allow his wife to continue. Gradually my anus relaxed and the pain turned into discomfort and then into a strange kind of masochistic pleasure as Sandy's fingers continued to slide around my anus.

Having lubricated me to her apparent satisfaction, Sandy slid her fingers out and moved to one side. Colin loomed over me and I turned my head to one side and saw him lower himself towards my prone body.

'Colin's going to fuck your little bum now sweetie. Is that what you would like? Tell him.'

'Yes! Please Colin. I want to feel your prick up my arse. I want you to spunk me right up inside and empty your balls!' I was almost delirious at this point and didn't have any control over what was spouting from my mouth.

'Do what she says darling. Give her what she wants. I want you to make her scream!' Sandy cried. And that's a fair description of what I did as, firstly I felt Colin's cock head tapping and probing my puckered little entrance, then slowly pushing in a short way, retreating again, then pushing further in, until finally he was fully inside me and I could feel the rough thatch of his pubic hair pushed hard against my bum cheeks. His cock slid in relatively easily, well-lubricated by my own secretions that Sandy's fingers had helpfully deposited in me.

'I'm right in darling...I can't believe it...she feels so tight around me,' Colin said breathlessly, as he pumped his cock in my arse. Each thrust made me shriek from a mixture of pleasurable and painful sensations. Then I gasped as another sensation hit my senses. It was Sandy's tongue running down the upturned soles of my feet. Then a foot was lifted slightly from the bed and cradled in Sandy's hands as she sucked and licked each toe in turn then pulled them apart and licked between them. This was repeated with my other foot while Colin continued to fuck my bum.

'I just love your gorgeous little feet sweetie. They're so pretty.' she muttered as she continued to work on them with her mouth.

I whimpered and moaned as the couple used my body, my noises being stifled by the bed as my head was pressed against it. Then, Sandy released my feet and shuffled up behind me on her back until she was right beneath my opened legs. With her husband still pounding away above us, she lifted her head and began to lick along my sticky, messy labia and her tongue flicked against my swollen clit. As she did this I screamed and wriggled my bottom and nearly dislodged Colin from his determined task.

'My darling, you've made the poor girl soaking wet. I'm tonguing her juicy young cunt for you while you fuck her tight little arse.'

Sandy's words seemed to spur her husband into a more frenetic pounding of my bum and I was overwhelmed by the sensations I was experiencing. I came suddenly and violently, taking the couple by surprise, my whole body bucking and swaying to the orgasmic tremors that swept through me. Colin had to grip tightly onto my waist but almost immediately came himself letting out an extended moan. I could feel his warm seed spurting into me as he collapsed onto my back, holding me tightly round the waist, his coarse beard scraping against the soft skin of my back.

My orgasm came in waves and seemed to go on for ages. I think it must have been the combination of sensations administered simultaneously to my body by the couple that made it such a sensational and prolonged climax. After Colin pulled out of me, I writhed and wriggled around on the bed with my legs twitching while both Colin and Sandy looked on in awe, their arms around each other lovingly.

As I was coming down from my sexual high, Sandy snuggled up behind me and held me close until my spasms ceased, her hands caressing my tits and her stockinged legs overlapping mine. 'Shhh sweetie, there, there. Calm down. Relax,' she whispered in my ear soothingly. 'You are just so sexy and beautiful. Thank you so much for giving us both such a memorable time.'

Feeling totally spent but satisfied I soon drifted off into a deep sleep in Sandy's arms.