The Silver Anklet Ch. 07 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cant we just stay here for a while Sandy? No-one will come along,' I looked yearningly at her, willing her to change her mind. At that moment I really didn't care if anyone saw us. My nervousness had dissipated and all I could think of was nuzzling up to this sexy mature woman and letting her have her way with my body.

Sandy cupped my face in her hands and gave me a serious look, as if scolding a small child. 'Oh my, you are a sweet, sexy little thing Lucy and there's nothing in the world I would like more than to play with you but not right now. Apart from anything else, my Colin will be getting worried about me and I'm sure that there is another old sod who will be getting a little impatient. I can't go upsetting Colin's boss now can I?'

I knew she was right but I couldn't hide the look of disappointment on my face. She put a protective arm around my waist and, like two lovers, we continued our kinky journey. We descended the stairs until we reached our destination on the first floor and stepped tentatively out into the corridor to look for the drinks machine. Luckily it was just a few yards further along in a recess in the wall. Sandy took a few coins from her purse, fed the machine and pressed the required button. A bottle of water tumbled out loudly and I looked around instinctively to see if we might have been heard and my heart skipped a beat as I saw a figure approaching along the corridor.

In a panic I ran behind Sandy's ample body trying to hide my nakedness and, with my arms around her waist, clung on to her.

'Lucy, what...oh my god!'

I peeked around Sandy's shoulder and saw a pretty young woman in a smart skirt suit with a name badge pinned to her chest. She was still a few yards away from us, but had stopped and was staring at us wide-eyed with astonishment with her hands clamped against her mouth. I recognised her as the young eastern European hotel receptionist who was at the desk when I checked in a few days ago. Quite what she made of the scene before her is anyone's guess. It was certainly not something you would normally expect to confront in a hotel corridor in the early hours of the morning - a middle-aged woman in just her underwear and stockings together with a much younger woman totally, utterly naked. The look on her face was a mixture of shock and puzzlement.

'I'll deal with this. You stay where you are,' said Sandy forcefully. She strode confidently over to the woman and, with an arm round her shoulders, led her a few further yards away and out of earshot.

At first the tone of their conversation seemed to be quite serious with the woman shaking her head and pointing in my direction, but after a while their interaction seemed to lighten and their body language seemed to become less tense. Eventually, I could see the woman smiling and then giggling, occasionally looking over at me while she continued to talk earnestly with Sandy. I saw her take a pen out of her jacket pocket and write something on Sandy's hand, she then kissed Sandy on both cheeks and, with a cheery wave in my direction, turned away and walked back down the corridor in the opposite direction.

Sandy walked back to me with a huge smile on her face and winked at me enigmatically. Then, without saying a word, she grabbed my hand and with her other hand clutching the water bottle, we began our return journey. I was bursting with curiosity as to the details of her conversation with the pretty young receptionist and, in theend, I couldn't stand it any longer.

'Well? What did you say? And what did she say? And what did she write on your hand?' I blurted out.

'Let's just say I used my experienced womanly charms and she couldn't resist.'

'Stop teasing! Please tell me what happened Sandy. Is she going to report us to anyone. I'm so worried.'

'There's no need to worry your sweet little head. At first she threatened to call the security guard and get us thrown out of the hotel. Then she was worried that perhaps I had somehow abducted you. When I explained what we were doing - well sort of - she calmed down. Then she became intrigued and...well, finally I think she was rather turned on and she gave me her number. That's what she wrote on my hand. She said to call her anytime and bring your...err...'gorgeous little friend', I think was the term she used.' Sandy showed me her palm on which was inked the name 'Maya', a mobile telephone number and a little heart.

'Oh!' I exclaimed. Then digesting what Sandy had just said, I added 'What did you mean by you 'sort of' told her what we were doing.'

'Ah...look...sorry about this but I rather got carried away. I told her that you are my girlfriend - as in lesbian girlfriend - and that you have been having fantasies recently about being an exhibitionist and exposing yourself in public places but wanted me to be with you as you were nervous.'

'Sandy!' I feigned shock but secretly thought her story funny and began to giggle. 'I hope she's not on duty when I check out. I think I'll die of embarrassment!'

We slowly ascended the stairs and I was starting to feel less nervous with the reassuring presence of Sandy by my side. I felt protected and at ease in her company. I was also considerably turned on by my prolonged nakedness and I looked down and saw my pussy, and even the tops of my thighs, glistening with moisture in the harsh light of the stairwell. It took all the willpower I could muster to stop myself moving my free hand to my crotch and rubbing myself.

Just before we exited the stairwell on the 6th floor, Sandy suddenly stopped and turned her head to speak to me. 'Sweetie, I guess you realise what Ted is expecting,' she said seriously. 'You really don't have to go through with this you know. His track record with the ladies isn't, shall we say, very honourable I'm afraid. He's been married and divorced four times and has had countless other relationships, which tells you all you need to know. To be fair, I suppose he is quite fun to be with, but he obviously hasn't got much going for him in the looks department. He's only got one asset, phsically speaking, and I think you know what that is.' I giggled as I certainly knew what she meant. Sandy continued: 'I don't know first-hand, I hasten to add, but I'm told it's huge.'

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there feeling hugely embarrassed and couldn't look Sandy in the eye. Then I told her about my encounter with Ted in the swimming pool earlier in the day and how he had blatantly stood in front of me with his erection poking through the top of his swimming trunks as he talked to me.

Sandy laughed uproariously while I turned a further shade of red. 'The dirty old sod! What did you do?'

'Nothing. I didn't do anything Sandy. I just stood there and stared. I guess my main feeling was fascination at the size of it, and I...well...to be honest I felt flattered that he was in that...err...condition by just looking at me and talking to me.'

'You can't blame him can you? You're a one hundred percent improvement on his usual conquests. I bet he couldn't believe his luck when you agreed to go with him to the disco and then to go back with us to his room and play his little game!'

''I'm not normally like this Sandy, you have to believe me. I'm happily married and it's not like Ted or any of the others are a threat to my marriage. I just can't seem to stop myself lately. I think I'm turning into some kind of nympho.'

Sandy looked at me with raised eyebrows. 'Others? You naughty little minx, although I can't say I'm surprised. You'll have to tell me more sometime. Listen, before we go back to the room, I'd like you to take this.' She rummaged in her bag for something and passed me a card. 'It's the key to my room - we were given two. It's just along the corridor from Ted's room, number 620.' I looked at her with a puzzled expression. 'If you're not too worn out later - and I really mean any time later - just let yourself in with that. We would love to see you, and my Colin wants to ask you something. We won't get a chance to see you any later as all the conference-goers are leaving tomorrow and we have to vacate our rooms by 10 am. Look, we'll understand if you don't feel up to it. It's been a long day and no doubt Ted will keep you busy for a while, but if you can slip away we'd love to see you.'

I took the card from Sandy and gave her a big hug. 'I'll try.' I said softly.

'You sweet, sweet girl. Come on, we had better get back before the boys come looking for us.'

We walked back out onto the 6th floor and padded arm in arm the few yards to Ted's room where we were welcomed back enthusiastically. Sandy handed Ted the bottle of water triumphantly while I slipped the key card in my little handbag without anyone noticing. Ted opened another bottle of bubbly and we drank a toast to my successful task. He ensured that my glass was continually topped up until I felt quite lightheaded. I knew that lately it hadn't taken much inducement for me to act like a whore, but at that moment I would have been open to anything.

'Well, lass, as you were a good, obedient girl and successfully completed your forfeit you may now claim your prize. Can you guess what that is?' Ted stood facing me while I still clung on to Sandy's arm. He began to rub the front of his trousers in a crudely suggestive manner.

I felt too embarrassed to reply but just squeezed Sandy's arm, strangely thinking that she might offer me some kind of motherly protection. Instead, she just removed my arm gently and kissed me on the forehead. She turned to her husband. 'I think that's our cue to leave,' said Sandy, nudging Colin in the ribs then edging him towards the door.

Colin seemed rather reluctant to go, but they finally both said their goodbyes, and thanked both me and Ted for giving them such an enjoyable evening. They left the room quietly, but not before Sandy took me to one side and whispered in my ear. 'Don't forget my invitation. Remember, it doesn't matter what time it is, we'll be waiting.'

As the door shut behind them, I turned to face Ted, feeling a mixture of apprehension and sexual excitement. He was continuing to rub himself while giving my body a full sweep of his eyes from top to bottom. He stood barefoot in just his over-tight chinos, displaying his hairy, medallioned chest and flabby belly. Strangely, his unattractiveness and arrogance that would repel most women had the opposite effect on me. And, as had earlier been emphasised to me pointedly, he was the wrong side of 60 and indeed old enough to be my grandfather.

'Well now girlie, let's have you turn round slowly and let me see all of that lovely married young body,' he instructed. Overwhelmed by a powerful feeling of submission, I obeyed his instruction, spinning slowly around and pushing out my bottom invitingly and giving it a little wiggle. My pussy was by then gushing and felt a sticky, uncomfortable mess between my legs.

'You're just beautiful, lass,' he said admiringly. 'Now, listen to me very carefully and do as I say. Get down on all fours and crawl over here to your daddy.' Compliantly, I dropped down and slowly crawled across the carpeted floor, luxuriating in the humiliation. I stopped a foot away from him and looked up, batting my eyelids coquettishly and licking my lips.

He just stood there gazing sternly at me as I looked up over the rolls of fat overhanging the top of his belt. Then he held out a hand, placed it under my chin, and jerked my face upwards a little roughly, making me squeal.

'Now, little blondie, let's get this straight so we both know where we stand. You let me take you out this evening even though you're married, I was a stranger you happened to meet at the pool, and I'm probably - what? - three times your age?'

I didn't say anything but just nodded. Ted kept his hand under my chin and continued his schoolmasterly lecture.

'You agreed to my request to show off those lovely legs of yours by wearing a short dress and it turned out not only to be short but, in fact, miniscule. Not only that, but you wore no bra or knickers underneath.' Again, I nodded agreement, shifting uncomfortably on my knees beneath him as I squirmed with embarrassment.

'Let's see, what else? Ah yes, you didn't stop me when I stuck my fingers up your wet little fanny on the dancefloor in full view of anyone who happened to be looking.'

Of course I knew I had done all these things but hearing them said aloud was somehow shocking and shaming. I felt tears welling in my eyes as my whorish and reckless behaviour were laid bare in such a stark and unfeeling way. I had effectively ruined my marriage yet, instead of feeling remorse, I just felt sorry for myself as I realised I had no intention of coming to my senses. All I wanted at that point was to have this fat, arrogant old man use my body in any way he saw fit and to see the look of pleasure on his face as he conquered me.

I blinked back tears as the truth hit home. Ted looked down at me with disdain. 'It won't do you any good snivelling. You and I both know what you are don't we. Anyway, I haven't finished yet. To cap it all, you pranced through the hotel without a stitch on with my friend's wife. What does all this make you blondie?'

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see Ted's face and mumbled. 'A slut.'

'Well, yes, but I think you can do better than that lass.'

He clearly wanted my complete humiliation and, shamefully, I didn't disappoint him.

'A filthy, dirty slut,' I replied. Oh god, what was I saying! I rambled on in the same vein and found that the more I said, and the more obscene my words, the more it turned me on.

'A filthy, dirty, fucking, married slut...a little tart who wants your big cock...who wants it to spunk up inside my cunt and make me scream.'

Ted just stood there still cradling my face in his hand, chuckling to himself as he listened to my stream of disgusting language.

'Please fuck me Ted!' Louder now, and completely frustrated, I pleaded with the old man to end my torture and take me. To control me and use me and satisfy himself at my expense.

'All in good time young lady. First, take it out nice and slowly, wrap those sweet little lips round it and give me a good blowjob to get me ready.'

He removed his hand from my chin and thrust his hips towards my face displaying a substantial bulge in his chinos, leaving me in no doubt want he wanted. I reached up and unbuckled his belt then slowly pulled down the zip. I tugged his chinos down from the waistband and gulped as his fully erect penis sprang out menacingly inches from my face. I know I was expecting it to be big but this thing was huge and no doubt the longest I had ever experienced first-hand. It was even more impressive given Ted's relatively short stature. It curved upwards beyond his navel while his ball sack drooped below with the weight of his large balls and was covered in a thick mass of matted grey hair.

Ted kicked his chinos away leaving him looming menacingly and totally naked above my prone body. Tentatively, I moved my head towards his groin. There was no way I was going to be able to get that great thing in my mouth fully without it penetrating my throat and that was something I had never attempted, although I had seen girls achieving that in porn films I had watched surreptitiously in the past.

Luckily, Ted was quite happy with what I was able to manage and his grunts and moans as I licked his shaft and took the tip of his giant weapon in my mouth were testament to my efforts.

He continually leaked precum as I worked on him and I licked this up greedily. He gave a particularly loud grunt, which I am sure would have been audible from adjoining rooms, when I moved a hand across his flabby bottom and inserted a finger in his arsehole while continuing to suck and lick his cock.

Between his grunts and moans he muttered a stream of obscenities to match those of mine earlier which, rather than putting me off, spurred me on even more. 'You dirty little tart...you're loving it aren't you...aaaargh...that's it...take it in your tiny little married mouth...aaahh!...fucking filthy slut...'

As I was slavering over this monster cock and listening to this verbal abuse, Ted was gradually stepping backwards. Following his movement, I crawled on my knees until he flopped onto the bed with his legs dangling over the side. Still kneeling on the floor I pushed them apart, positioned my head between them, and continued to fellate him greedily.

Ted's hips bounced up and down on the bed as I worked on him, while his hands held the back of my head, and his fingers roughly tousled my hair. I wanted desperately for him to pull me up on the bed and plunge his dick in my willing pussy but he just stayed prone on the bed mumbling to himself and groaning as I continued to work his cock with my tongue and lips.

I was almost beside myself with lust and my pussy was soaking in readiness as I devoured him. My frustration built at the old man's selfishness until I couldn't bear it any longer. I jumped up to a standing position and leapt on top of him, taking him completely by surprise.

My mouth pressed against his and I forced his lips open with my tongue, plunging it deep into his mouth to the back of his throat, and he tensed his whole body as he drew in a deep breath. I french-kissed him for several minutes, my tongue mingling with his in rapid little movements. The coarse hair of his moustache rubbed against the soft skin of my cheeks, while I ground my hips against him, crushing his hardness against my belly.

I lifted my head gasping for air and reached behind me to guide him into me, feeling the wetness of my saliva on the long shaft as my fingers encircled him.

'Fucking little bitch, you want my big old cock badly don't you. That's it...put it in that juicy little married cunt...'

I sat astride him and reached behind to position his cock head against my creamy, messy labia and Ted slowly plunged into me causing me to moan loudly with a mixture of pain and pleasure. The penetration seemed to go on for ever, straining and stretching the walls of my vagina to their limits. He was deep, deep inside me and this total invasion of my body was mind-blowing. Uncle Ron was big - much bigger than my husband - and had stretched my pussy beyond its previously normal limits, but this was something else again. I couldn't help myself shrieking loudly as I bounced up and down as Ted painfully but pleasurably tweaked my rock-hard nipples between his rough fingers.

I could not hold on any longer and after just a few minutes I came violently, keeping my pussy clamped tightly around Ted's wonderful tool as I ground my hips against him. I fell forward against Ted's chest as my body heaved in the throes of my orgasm. Almost immediately, and with a loud animalistic sound, Ted exploded inside me. My own orgasm was intensified by the feeling of his cock pulsing and twitching as his load spurted deep within me.

'Aaaah! 'I'm coming right inside you lass! Take my old spunk little girly! Let me fill you with my old man's seed!' he muttered as his chest heaved beneath me.

As our orgasms subsided, I held on to him tightly, clawing his hairy back with my fingernails, and making little bite marks on his neck. We stayed locked together with Ted still inside me for what seemed like ages until finally he softened and his prick slid out of my love hole with a squelchy sound and flopped between my legs. Almost immediately I could feel his semen flowing out of me and making a sticky mess on the bed.

Feeling utterly exhausted, I rolled off Ted's body onto the bed and curled into a ball. Ted rolled over behind me and pulled me gently against him nuzzling my neck, his now flaccid cock warm and wet against almost the full length of my thigh. In that position, I soon fell into a deep and satisfying sleep.