The Silver Anklet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my marriage had broken down Christine was true to her word and invited me to live with her and I moved in after resigning from my job.

I am now in my mid thirties and Christine is a sprightly sixty years old and we have been happily living together for ten years and, to my great delight, two years ago we married.

My mother, being two years younger than Christine, was understandably not happy with my relationship, and uncomfortable that I was living with another woman, especially one that was so much older than me. Christine's children were equally initially opposed to our relationship. However, over the years both they and my mother could see how happy we were together and have reconciled themselves to the situation. Indeed, they all attended our wedding which turned out to be a joyous and memorable occasion.

Christine has proved to be a wonderful and loving partner, and our sex life has been absolutely amazing. with Christine taking the dominant role, which suits my submissive nature perfectly. For a woman of her age she is still incredibly fit and constantly tells me that I keep her young. She has made me extremely happy and secure and has been a wonderful father-type figure to my daughter and they both adore each other. I have made sure I have kept in shape for her by regular gym sessions and she encouraged me to join a local dance group where I have introduced, with some success, some belly dancing routines when the other ladies learnt about my previous experience. Christine just loves to watch me practising at home in my pretty costume, although I give her a much raunchier version than we do in the group, which inevitably leads to a wild sex session.

However, a leopard can't change its spots and I'm ashamed to say that I have become, for the second time, a cheating wife and have not been a faithful partner or a particularly good mother to my daughter. Christine has been very understanding and quickly recognised that I could not abandon my true, selfish, nature and my occasional longing for the feeling of a hard cock inside me. Or, to be more precise, the ugly old cock of Uncle Ron. My Svengali, now in his seventies, has gained even more bulk around his waistline in the intervening g years, but has not lost any of his sexual appetite for my body. So, every few months, my darling wife lets me travel south for a few days to be with him and participate in some of his little 'adventures' as he likes to call them, telling my daughter that I am visiting her grandmother. Understanding me perfectly, and as a kind of punishment, she makes sure I dress like a slut on these visits and takes charge of packing my bag so that I can wear only the clothes that she has chosen for me while I am away. This is always my most sexy or revealing clothes such as skimpy dresses and tiny skirts, fishnet stockings, outrageously high heels, transparent tops and... absolutely no underwear. And of course I always ensure my ankle is adorned with my sexy silver anklet which Uncle Ron gave me all those years ago, which has become a kind of talisman of my infidelity. Maybe I will tell you about these trips in future stories. Oh, and also about my visits to my other friends I met that eventful summer.

When I visit him, Uncle Ron loves to take me out and show me off around town and we get some funny looks from people as we must look even more incongruous when we are together, especially as he insists on holding me tightly to him as we walk along and stopping to French-kiss me in public places but, perversely, I love the feeling of humiliation and embarrassment I get when I am on display like this and I get greatly turned on as a result.

Although I enjoy these little escapades, I enjoy even more telling Christine, on my return, all the graphic details of what I had been up to, and being severely disciplined as a consequence. Having a sore bum for a week is the price I have to pay for being a slut.

Tracey, now happily married to Darren with two young daughters of six and four and a house in a nice neighbourhood, remain good friends of ours. My daughter loves visiting them and is practically an older sister to Tracey's little girls. While I'm away 'visiting my mother' Tracey and Christine and, of course, the three girls, keep each other company which makes me feel slightly less guilty about going away. I think Tracey is aware of what I'm up to and I always feel uncomfortable in her presence and, clearly being defensive towards her old friend, often makes barbed little comments about my absences from home, making it clear she doesn't approve. However, I think she realises that Christine has been very happy over the years regardless of my behaviour.

I paid my first visit to Uncle Ron when I was about four months pregnant and, being the old pervert that he was, Uncle Ron was hugely enamoured by my increasingly swollen belly and liked nothing better than to feed on my already lactating and enlarged titties while slowly fucking me and I must admit I enjoyed the sensation of him sucking on my increasingly sensitive nipples, which led to incredible orgasms for both of us.

I, of course, asked him about how he felt to be s daddy again in his seventies after having had three other children, all now over forty, from his marriage. However, he quickly and firmly denied that he was the father and I was shocked and rather perplexed when he told me that that he had had a vasectomy many years ago after his wife died as he felt he was then too old to take on the responsibility of being a father again, even if the opportunity presented itself. By process of elimination and working out dates we came to the astonished conclusion that the only possible candidate was Uncle Ron's elderly father Reg, much to Uncle Ron's amusement. If you recall, I had paid a visit to his care home on the occasion of his eighty-fifth birthday. In one of my more disgraceful episodes I had allowed myself to be 'given' to him by Uncle Ron as a birthday gift, whereupon I allowed him to fuck me and spurt his old but clearly still fertile seed inside me.

Sadly, Reg passed away shortly before I gave birth, although Uncle Ron had told him the news and was apparently greatly chuffed at his prowess, despite his advanced age and disability, at still being able to get a young girl pregnant. And Uncle Ron was absolutely delighted when I named his step-sister after his father -- my beautiful daughter Regina.