The Silver Fox Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know..." I didn't want to admit to myself the idea appealed to me. "But even if I said OK, how would we ever get Jody to go along?" As soon as I had gotten the words out of my mouth her cell phone rang. She listened for a long couple of minutes and then turned to me with a smile.

"No problems. While we have been talking, Ted has been explaining things to Jody. Ted says Jody is definitely interested."

Now that was shocking news. I would have bet that Jody would never have considered such a thing. "Well, sounds like the ball is in my court, doesn't it? I have to think about it."

"Sure," Sandi said.

The rest of the day passed quickly—almost too quickly. The only thing I could think about was Sandi's offer and what I was going to say to Jody when he returned home. Did I want to do it? Yes and no, lately all it seemed I could think about, as I lay in bed each night, was just how good it would feel to have a man stretch me to the limit. This sounded like my chance to actually experience mind boggling sex again, with Jody's permission. How could I beat that?

At the same time women like me just didn't do things like that—did they? Could I really go through with it? After all, when Red touched me like that, I stopped him. Would I get halfway through the evening and mess everything up by backing out? I just didn't know.

We didn't mention anything about the Silver Foxes until we sat down to a meal of fried fish and grits. Jody saved me the embarrassment of having to introduce the subject. "Sandi say anything to you about the Silver Fox club?"

"She mentioned it." I could feel myself blushing. "What do you think of the idea?"

"Well Laura, it sounds like a chance for you to experience what you want, and if Ted knows what he's talking about, it might be a chance for me to meet women who appreciate what my skills down in the Vee."

Oh my lord, now I did feel like a dog. He thought I didn't enjoy what he did for me. "Oh Honey, it's not like that at all." I could feel a teardrop start dripping down my cheek. I rushed to him, pulling his face hard into my bosom. "I do love it when we make love—but you know how good it feels during the time you can keep it up—well sometimes I want to climax while you're still hard and you know yourself, that seldom happens anymore." By then the tears were steadily falling. "I won't do anything you don't want me to. You say the word and I'll tell Sandi to forget it."

"Whoa, Baby Doll, I'm not against it. Matter of fact according to Jody it sounds like I might make out pretty good in this deal. My only worry is that we might not be able to handle the changes this will bring to our lives. Blowing our stack once in a while is one thing, but cheating as a regular thing will ruin our marriage."

I thought about what he said; he was right. Then I remembered how Sandi explained it was a once a week thing, but still..."I just don't know."

"Do you really think you could let another man have you, Laura?"

I took my time answering. "It depends on who the guy is, but Sandi says we only go as far as we want. Some couples leave the club and just do whatever until time to go home. So—yeah I think I can handle it, but I'd like to think about it for a while."

"Me too, but the decision is up to you. I have to admit, I'm less than enthusiastic about another guy getting between your legs, but by the same token, having a woman who really likes my talent does appeal to me." Jody took me in his arms and pressed his flaccid member against my pelvis. We kissed, clinging together for what seemed forever; all the while his softness reminded me of the problem. "Okay, Baby," he said as we separated, "it's your call. Let me know about your decision, and I'll give them our answer."

When I say thought about it, I mean I really thought about it—for over two months. During that time Sandi and I continued hanging out and going down to the beach to work on our tans. Also during that time Sandi continued to try to convince me her suggestion was the only answer to our problem. We'd be stretched out on our beach towels and some well hung stud would strut by. Sandi never missed the opportunity to point out just what that piece of meat could do to me.

Red even stopped by one morning and offered to rub my lotion in before I got burned. I must admit, the thought of his hands on my body was appealing, but I fought off the temptation. Anything I did would have to include Jody, or at least be done with his knowledge and while he had the chance to enjoy himself also.

Finally one night after a particular unsatisfying bout with Jody, I could stand it no longer. "Honey," I said, "You know I love you, but I just can't take this any longer. I must have a good old fashioned orgasm. I think it's time to call Sandi."

He picked up the phone and dialed. "Sandi, Jody here. We're in. Set the wheels in motion to get us to the next meeting, if you can.

This happened on a Thursday night. I was a walking wreck for the rest of the week. Finally the big day arrived. Only about a half dozen cars were in the parking lot when Jody eased our Outback alongside a red SUV. He came around to open my door and I swear I think my legs would have collapsed when my feet touched ground, if he hadn't been there to lend support.

"Easy, Baby," he whispered while he nibbled on my ear. "Not excited, are you?"

I didn't bother to reply, mainly because I wasn't sure my mouth would form words, but I did cling to his arm until we entered the club. From that point, I hardly had time to be nervous. Sandi was waiting as we stepped through the door and she immediately took charge, making sure Jody signed in properly and even escorted him over to where Ted would be sitting.

"That way he'll have a little moral support when he watches you claim your seat with another man," she whispered to me after we'd left Jody and Ted. "It can be quite trying for a man to see his wife coupling with another for the first time."

We spent the next quarter hour with Sandi introducing me to the other women. We might just as well have sat in a corner, since I was so nervous I don't think I remembered a single name. Finally time was up. The club president blew a whistle, had the staff lock the front doors, and after a few short words of welcome, we women lined up to draw a name from the box. I took a deep breath, reached in and fumbled around a bit before grasping a card. I stepped away before I looked to see which name I'd drawn.

"Mike Stanford," I must have said it aloud, for Sandi, who was nearby but in no position to read my ticket came closer.

"He's called Big Mike," she whispered in my ear. "He's not a freak, but he's adequate, and I think he'll exceed your expectations. Let me steer you to his table." She led the way toward a corner table for two, where a giant of a man was sitting.

"Wait," I said. "Show me your name."

"Don't get upset, now." She showed me Jody's name. "Just look at it like this, I'll make sure Jody's first time as a Silver Fox is one he'll never forget."

"Be sure you do," I said, then approached my date for the night.

"Mr. Stanford, I'm Laura and it seems I'm your date for the evening." He'd stood upon my approach.

"Just Mike, Laura, just call me Mike, everybody else does. In fact most call me Big Mike." He motioned to his body. He must have stood at least six-three with the body of a man who'd spent his life in the construction industry. My guess is, he must weigh over two hundred and it didn't look like there was an ounce of fat on his entire body. A full head of snow white hair made him look distinguished, and when he kissed my hand, saying, "I look forward to this evening, Laura," then held my chair until I was seated, I felt a tingle run down my body. Now here is a man, who knows how to treat a woman, I thought.

I must say Mike proved my prediction to be true. He started talking the minute we sat down and never seemed to run out of things to say. He wasn't one of these people who hog the conversation either; somehow he seemed to lead me right into the middle of any subject at hand and I believe I talked more about things I knew absolutely nothing about than any other time in my life.

At first I was concerned about Jody, and when I saw him escort Sandi out the door I must admit to a moment of jealously. It passed quickly. Since they left so soon, I figured Sandy would rather play than eat and if I knew my Jody that would be right up his alley. He'd want to eat something alright, but it wouldn't be very filling. I also didn't miss the little kiss Sandi blew my way

After Jody and Sandi left I found I could relax a little easier. Mike and I paid a visit to the buffet line and Mike bought a bottle of wine, which was a good way to loosen my reservations. After our second glass Mike led me to the dance floor. He was a wonderful dancer and a perfect gentleman. When the DJ played a couple of fast ones we went back to our table where Mike poured another glass. Mike kept telling me how beautiful I was and managed to rub the back of his hand over my cheeks and up my neck to gently tug on my earlobe. When his fingers touched my earlobe and the space just behind, I shuddered. It was like he tugged on a string running from my ear to my vulva. He had just discovered one of my erogenous zones.

"I better not." I pulled my glass back when he attempted to top it off. "I'm not much of a drinker."

"Well, at least finish what you have." We continued sipping and talking about our favorite romantic movies of all time. "I don't think anyone will ever top 'Love Story' he said. While we were discussing our favorite scenes I realized I was getting to that feel good stage—the stage where I usually said and did stupid things.

"They're playing our song again," I said when the Tennessee Waltz began. I pulled him to the floor and soon became lost in his arms. As he glided me around the floor, I slipped both arms around his neck while resting my head on his shoulder. I didn't actively respond, but I didn't pull back either, when he pressed his body against mine.

His hand, which had started the dance firmly on my waist, slipped ever lower and finally stopped on my butt. It was soon joined by its mate and Mike pulled me closer. His swollen shaft pushed hard against my pubic area, making my body tingle. We finally stopped making any effort to actually dance, instead we just shuffled our feet while our bodies remained locked together. He continued exploring my mouth with his tongue while he pulled me tightly against his manhood.

I was a bundle of contradictions; I liked the feel of the firm flesh pressing against my very being. It wasn't a monster, probably about like Jody's back in the day, but since it had been such a long time since Jody's could do anything except get almost hard enough, it seemed big—very big The important thing was, it remained firm during the entire time. I wanted more, and yet I didn't want to carry this thing any further. Still, even though every nerve in my body was screaming that I was doing wrong, the next instant those same nerves whispered, "once wouldn't hurt, would it?"

"Let's get out of here and go over to your place," Mike whispered as he nibbled on my ear lobe.

"I, I can't," I finally stammered. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Sure, I understand. Believe me; I wouldn't want you to do anything you don't want to do. We can still spend some time together tonight. To tell the truth, I enjoy just talking to you."

Mike was the most understanding man I think I've ever met, except for Jody, of course. Jody was still number one in my book.

"You don't have anything against taking the rest of the wine and a couple glasses out on the beach, do you? It's usually beautiful this time of night."

That sounded like a good idea to me, I loved stretching out on the sand and watching the moonbeams sparkle over the water. That's how we ended up down at the water, sitting on a blanket, while Mike poured another glass of wine. We made small talk about everything we could think of while we continued to sip our wine.

The next thing I realized, we were talking about our first loves. Mike told be about his first fumbling attempts at actually going all the way.

"I was so embarrassed," he confessed. "We were so hot and ready in the back seat of Dad's old Lincoln. Man! That back seat was almost like a bed, and she was pulling at my pants, trying to get them down, while I had her top off and was working at unsnapping her bra.

"Finally she had to do it for me. Then, when were both naked, she lay back with one leg thrown over the back of the front seat while the other rested against the back cushion. She took my rod in her hand, stroked it about twice before guiding the head to her slick opening. As soon as I felt my crown touch her labia, I gave a heave forward, felt it slip in all the way, and then her inner muscles grasped around my shaft—and that was all she wrote.

"You're not cumming already?" She screamed, while she tried to work against my rapidly softening member. I never did get her to date me again." His wistful tone made me feel sorry for him, yet I couldn't help laughing. "At least I've learned over the years," he concluded, as he settled back on the blanket and pulled me down with him, until my head rested on his shoulder and seemingly on its own accord my hand started playing with the hair on his chest.

I leaned over to plant a quick kiss on his forehead and started telling Mike about Billy, my high school sweetheart.

Instead of wine, Billy had pilfered some of his Dad's White Lightning, not much you understand, only less than as a half pint jar full, but God was in His Heaven that night and the world seemed good. I'd had a sip or two, not near as much as Billy, mind you, but plenty to start a warm glow spreading throughout my body, especially in the lower parts, if you know what I mean. While it was my first time, it surely wasn't Billy's. Before I realized what was happening, my top was bunched up around my neck, my bra was someplace, it certainly wasn't on me, and Billy's lips engulfed my nipples and were driving me wild.

"I can't, Billy. It'll be my first time and I'm not sure I'm ready." I tried to beg off, but he was having none of that and to be truthful, my young body was on fire, and I really didn't want him to stop.

"Don't worry, Laura, I'll get you ready," he said. I lifted my hips while he tugged at my panties. Billy was a skillful lover and when he lowered his head and slipped his tongue through my labia, he could have done anything he wanted with me. I barely remember him spitting in his hand, and then rubbing it over his thing before trying to push it in me. I was on fire and couldn't wait to 'become a woman' as they said in the tame romance novels I loved to read.

Then it happened. I could feel the thick shaft sliding along my slick lips. It wasn't pushing inward, just sliding along my burning grove, on every stroke, as the tip reached the top of opening it hit a spot that made me grunt and hug him tighter. I thought I was in heaven. Then he shifted slightly and instead of sliding along the grove, it seemed to catch on something, he gave a hard shove and I screamed. I thought he'd split me in half.

I tried to pull away, but I guess he'd had that happen before. "Easy, Honey," he whispered, "it'll stop hurting soon and you'll wonder why you waited so long." So we lay there, me feeling like a stuffed pudding, for what seemed forever, but he was right. Gradually the pain lessened. Finally I tried to move and found it felt good. That's when Billy started humping against me, picking up speed until he was finally pumping like the old dog I saw humping Dolly, my pet spaniel.

"Did you go?" He asked, as he fell to one side, panting like he was out of breath.

I didn't know what he meant, so I said, "Yeah, I think I did." I wasn't sure what it meant "to go," but it had been a pleasant experience and I liked it.

"Don't worry," he replied. "It's hard for a girl to go the first time, but it'll be better on our next date—a lot better." Somehow, we never got around to that next date. One of my friends told me Billy was one of those boys who kept score of the girls he bedded. Once you let him between your legs, he moved on to fresher pastures.

I realized I was beginning to get a warm glow down in my nether region and when Mike leaned over to kiss my forehead, I didn't object. Instead, I offered him my lips and immediately I felt his strong arms tighten around me while his tongue tried to probe my mouth. Without thinking about it, I opened my lips and his tongue into slipped into my mouth

We remained like that, tongue wrestling, rolling and twisting, our hands grasping for any bare flesh they could find, while we muttered sweet nothings for what seemed forever. My breath once again started coming in gasps. I could have remained just like that all night—all night or until his hand slipped under my blouse to capture my nipple; at that moment, all night was over. I knew we were going to take things at least one step further. Thank god we're on a public beach, I thought. That alone will act as a brake, since we can't get down to the nitty gritty out here in the open.

Mike had indeed learned something since that first time, he spoke of. He pushed my top up and with one hand he unsnapped my bra. In less time than it takes to tell about it, his thumb and forefinger were working their magic on one nipple while his tongue played with the other. I lost all thought of Jody and what he might think about what we were doing. 'I can't' disappeared from my vocabulary, as I lifted my upper body to help Mike completely remove my top.

With that accomplished, and me naked from the waist up, he rained kisses over every square inch of bare skin. I was on fire before I finally got his shirt off so I could return the favor. We twisted until we were face to face and I could feel his manhood pressing against my vulva. I shifted enough to make it touch me just right, and then we rubbed against each other until I could stand it no longer.

I managed to slip my hand between us enough to allow me to unzip his shorts and free his shaft. His manhood felt even larger than before, and when I stroked it, he broke away and finished removing his clothes. I then did something I'd never done before—I always waited for Jody to slip my panties off, but that night I was naked before Mike got a chance to help.

That was when Mike started showing more of the skills he'd picked up over the years. His fingers roamed the inside of my thighs, while his tongue explored my navel and the rest of my body, down to the hairline. I kept trying to rub his wonderful shaft, but his hands and tongue kept making me forget what I was doing. Mostly I just spread my thighs as far apart as I could and enjoyed the experience. The enjoyment increased a hundredfold when his lips seemed to lock themselves around my clitoris.

While they worked their magic, he slipped a finger into me and seemed to know just how to apply the pressure. Jody had tried this often, but he always tried to work it back and forth, like the action of a penis. Mike, on the other hand, just kept a constant circular motion on a particular spot, and it felt much better like that.

My hips began to undulate, but Mike had no trouble keeping his lips locked around my clit. I thought surely he'd soon tire, but it seemed he might keep tugging and licking my clit forever. Maybe he was helped by the fact that I had a well-developed clit and he could use his lips on it almost like a woman gives a man a blow job. I thought it couldn't get better, but I was wrong.

Mike then inserted two fingers in me and started rubbing my love channel in a 'come hither' motion. As he picked up speed, something started to happen. I had feelings like I'd never felt before. I thrashed around so much he couldn't continue his tongue's action, but that didn't matter. A wonderful glow began building inside my body; I heard someone screaming and at first didn't realize it was me. The tingling glow built to a peak, I felt like I couldn't get enough air, my heart was pounding and my hips ground against his hand. Just when I thought I'd pass out from pure pleasure, I became as limp as a wet rag. I collapsed, as satisfied as a baby in mother's arms. Mike slipped up to lie beside me and I shifted my position so he could put his head on my shoulder.