All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 03'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ObedientsubObedientsubalmost 6 years ago
Yesss!!!!

I'm loving this story. Although this chapter felt a little rushed, but I understand that you may not have wanted to drag out his understanding of who and what he is by her explaining it. All and all great story.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks Obedientsub, the feedback and comment is always appreciated! I didn’t see a whole heck of a lot of purpose in dragging it out beyond simply making the chapter and book longer. I also considered if such a huge revelation were dropped on me I likely wouldn’t be able to keep it in and not say anything for a while. Secondarily the mating drive is all consuming so when Lily found out there was simply no way for her not to act on it. I tried to slow down the explanation and walk through it at a reasonable pace, but I’m not a fan of dragging things out just for the sake of doing so. It’s not my style but I still appreciate the feedback and response all the same! I’m glad you are enjoying it and the next chapter just got published. Chapter 5 has been submitted and is awaiting publishing as well. Chapter 6 was just delivered to me and I will likely submit it for publication later today.

- DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm happy to read the next several chapters are on the way. As I came to the conclusion of this one, all I could think was 'please hurry up and post more!' I don't tend to think about whether a story is rushed or other technical things, I only know if I'm enjoying what I'm reading and can get lost in it -- your story is doing that. Thank you...and please hurry up. lol

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Glad You Like It

Thanks for the comments and glad you like it and can get lost in it, I know the feeling and have experienced it many times myself with stories here on Lit over the years too! I’m waiting on a few new updates myself on some stories lol.

Things start moving faster and heating up in chapters 5 and 6 and really move in 8. More to come, enjoy!

- DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No comment

Its just tooooooo good please add more chapters

AvaritiaAvaritiaabout 5 years ago
Honestly sorry if this seems harsh

The dialogue hurts. It’s stilted, difficult to read and just feels so uncomfortable and unnatural. It’s hard to get into the story when the characters talk like hearing disability captions. When someone startles you do you really explain to them how they’ve done it or do you jump and make some undignified noise?

That being said I really want to see where you’ve taken this plot so I will continue reading for as long as I can. Other than the dialogue, great start and looking forward to the story dude.

lizaruthlizaruthalmost 5 years ago
Good but...

There is just too much over explaining. Sad to say that this is making me lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hell yea

Dont mind critics your story is good hey......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great

I read this some time ago and now reading it again . Thought it was great then and now enjoying it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have to agree with Avaritia about the dialogue, it is very unnatural. Especially people don't usually make such monologues for each others. Too melodramatic as well, no interest in reading any further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous