The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so so sorry you've gone through everything you have, but you won't be alone ever again. You can be with your own kind and find your place, the place you'll know you belong, I promise you!"

Dante smiled shyly, feeling hope for something more than he'd never known even to hope for, something he had never even imagined yet had always craved. A place to belong, to feel he was whole.

"Thank you Lily, I'm in shock, but for the first time maybe ever, I have some hope. I'm just so frightened for it to become a dream and go away. Thank you for helping me to find myself."

Lily smiled at him, her heart filling with love and the same hope he had. She stood up and slowly pulled Dante to his feet as well. She knew what was coming next would be another tremendous shock, and she wanted to give him time to process, but her wolf was driving her to be with her mate and she simply couldn't hold back any longer. He needed to know, and she needed him like nothing she had ever needed before.

"Dante I need you to do one last thing for me and I need you to trust me one more time," Lily said softly with some apprehension. Dante stared into her eyes, falling into them once again and unable to let her down or to hurt her.

"Anything Lily, I don't know why, but you're the first person I've ever trusted fully and I would never hurt you. It's not in me, I just can't. Whatever you need me to do I will do, just ask."

Dante saw deeply into her eyes and saw the hope there along with that other emotion he still couldn't recognize. She threaded her hand behind his head and into his hair, slowly pulling him closer to her until his head was nuzzled against her neck.

Lily whispered into his ear, "Scent me Dante, take a deep breath and breathe in my scent."

When Dante obediently nuzzled against her neck, he felt a warmth and a peace he'd never experienced before, and tenderly pulled Lily into his arms, holding her like a long-sought-for treasure. When she told him to scent her, his nose trailed up her neck to settle behind her ear and he breathed in her sweet and spicy scent of honey and cinnamon.

It consumed him and set his blood on fire! His wolf once again came forward in his mind, the great black wolf sat up instantly at attention and mentally released the loudest howl of triumph Dante had ever known. One thought dominated his mind... MINE!

As he continued to breathe Lily's scent, he pulled her tighter and tighter against his broad chest, and Lily was losing herself in his arms. She was absolutely on fire, feeling the steel of his arms around her, and his unique scent of pine and leather was invading her senses and her mind, stoking the fire inside her higher and higher. Lily felt Dante harden against her stomach and her core clenched.

Oh, how she wanted this man, wanted him with more desire than anything she'd ever known before! Dante's lips traveled up Lily's neck, brushing against her skin, making her shiver until he got to her ear. He gently bit her ear and whispered, "Mine."

She shivered again and moaned as her knees almost gave out on her. Lovingly she tilted her head and whispered into his ear this time, "Mine!"

Dante leaned back but didn't let Lily out of his arms as again he lost himself in her gaze. Lily could see a depth of emotion that seared her to her core. She could see the need and wonder in his eyes, but greater than all of that was the love pouring out of them and enveloping her.

Lily's sweet melodic voice was rich with need and emotion as she spoke, "My mate, my wolf, my Dante. I love you Dante, from now until the end of time I will love you and will always be by your side, giving you my love and my body and soul forever! I will never leave you to be alone again, my love."

Tears fell from her face in plain sight of him, but the love and happiness pouring out of his proclaimed mate branded itself on Dante's soul, a brand he never wanted to give up and one he already knew he needed for his very life.

Tears also ran down Dante's face as he spoke hoarsely with emotion so strong it threatened to overwhelm him. "I've never known love and never loved anyone before I saw your face, Lily. From now until the end of time, I will love you and give you everything I am. My mind, body, and soul exist only to live for you and protect you and love you. Forever! I barely know what this all means, and I am still working to understand even the smallest parts of it, but I do know this: I do know my love for you.

"There is nothing I won't do for you, no challenge or test I will not overcome so I can be with you and be your mate forever! Please teach me how to be your mate, teach me how to be the lycan I am meant to be. I will make you proud and I will never let you down. Please say you will be mine and mine alone, my Lily!"

Lily gasped quietly and reached for him, threading her hands into his long black hair as she brought his face closer to hers, "I will always be yours and yours alone, and you will always be mine and only mine!"

She brought her lips to his for the first time. His lips gently pressed back against hers as fire burst behind his eyes and electricity raced through his veins like living wires. Dante's left hand held her closer and closer to him, resting at the small of her back as his right hand fisted in her hair at the nape of her neck, deepening the kiss. As Dante's tongue slipped into her mouth, running along her own tongue, she moaned in wanton need as an orgasm ripped through her body from his kiss and passion alone. Her pussy was wet and hot and her body an absolute inferno as she convulsed and her knees collapsed right after Dante caught her and held her to him as he groaned in desire.

They kissed each other, trying to consume one another for several minutes, before Lily gently pushed on his chest and Dante released her, though it took every ounce of self-control he possessed to do so. Lily's lidded eyes blazed with lust and love and desire as she gazed into Dante's liquid silver pools. Dante's eyes were almost glowing in the love and desire he felt for her, and she could see just how much he wanted her. Panting heavily, trying to get her body back under control, Lily's voice was hoarse with need and want.

"That was incredible darling, and I need you so badly and want so much more, but for now we need to wait and calm down a little. There are things you need to know about lycan mating. They are important, and you need to know about them before this goes any further. I'm not stopping you, Luna knows I'm not stopping you and will never deny you anything in my power to give, but we need to do this right, for both of our sakes."

Dante took a deep breath and let it out, instinctively knowing she was right. "I need you so much Lily, and want you like nothing I've ever known. But I sense that you're right and we must be patient until it's time to be together fully. Teach me what I need to know Lily, teach me how to be your mate and to make you fully mine."

Lily's smile was radiant as she stepped into his arms, again holding him tight and breathing in the musky scent that made her feel almost intoxicated. Sighing, she released him reluctantly and stepped back.

"I will, Dante. We've spent over an hour talking already and I've thrown so many shocks at you. Let's take a break and eat. I'll warm the omelets back up and we can eat and then go for a walk in the woods, and I'll tell you everything then, ok?"

Dante smiled and finally sat back down, "That sounds perfect Lily, thank you." His mate heated the omelets back up and they both dug in after covering them in sour cream and hot sauce. It was the best breakfast either of them had ever had, and they each kept stealing glances at each other and smiling. It was a morning that Dante and Lily would never forget, and that would always be one of their most precious memories.

For Dante it was accepting he would never be alone again, and at long last he had found where he belonged, but above all he would treasure that today was the day he had found love for the first time in his life with his Lily... his mate.

For Lily, she was finding the other half of her soul and discovering a chance to start healing the great and terrible pain her man had felt his entire life, and to exercise the love and determination she would need never to fail him. In battle, and battles there would be, he would always take the lead, she would be his support. But between battles she would serve as his sheath, soothing and healing the pain that had left such deep wounds within his body and soul, knowing that she could depend on her lover, her other half, her mate, to be her warrior and her champion who always could be relied upon to protect her and love her from the depths of his being.

***

12