All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 05'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
2027fred2027fredalmost 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Great read keeps getting better with each instalment much better now that it’s being edited they are doing a great job didn’t see any mistakes keep it up

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Fred!

Glad you are enjoying it, and I agree that they are much better after my editor Tex has gotten ahold of them! He does a great job and makes this a much better read :) More to come and another chapter should land in another day or two. Thanks for the feedback and enjoy :)

- DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Take my faves and mix

You're freaking awesome. You have managed to take all of my favorite story parts and combine them into 1. A real big influence of hdk and I'm loving it dude, just please keep up with this and don't throw 180 and go off the rails. This as of right now is lady in Reds biggest competition to me. Thank you so much for this, Ox

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Welcome Ox!

Hey Ox,

Thanks for the feedback and compliments :)

Harddaysknight is one of my favorite authors and his LIT story is my very fav on here. As you can tell it was a huge influence on me and my own story. I also took influence from Orphan, South Mountain Pack, as well as Silver Moon from Maxd01. I tried to take the pieces I like and put my own slant on them and make it into my own story. A lot of this is made so much richer and better thanks to my editor Tex who had been collaborating with me and making this even better (again a big thank you to him!) and I’m liking what is coming out of it.

All of Book 1 is written and it’s very similar to what you’ve read already. Chapter 6 was just approved today and will drop tomorrow sometime. Chapter 7 was submitted this morning and should land in a few days. Tex has been great and has been getting chapters to me quickly and impressing me again and again. I won’t be waiting between books as I’m loving writing and am bursting at the seams with ideas for Book 2. As soon as the final chapter (Ch. 34 if your counting) is posted I will be starting on Book 2 and new chapters should land shortly after that. It’s going to get big and Dante and Lily’s world will be expanding quickly and in dramatic ways. It will be building on what happens in this book and I think you guys and gals will like it.

Keep reading and definitely keep leaving comments and feedback, that’s how I know I’m doing ok and also how I garage where to go next.

Thanks and enjoy,

- DaddyIrishman

ObedientsubObedientsubalmost 6 years ago
Woohooo!

As always great great job! This one of the best stories to date! You have not failed me in keeping the story on track! I'm so excited to meet his wolf too! Lol

The way her parents handled the situation was excellent. I'm just wondering how her brother is going to handle it. And will his wolf be bigger than the alpha's wolf!?

I'm super excited! Keep up the excellent work!

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you liked it and appreciate the compliment :) Should be able to meet Dante’s wolf in just a few hours when the next chapter is published and hope you enjoy it!

- DaddyIrishman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous