All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 18'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please stop with the 'stud' usage. It's awkward to read and nobody talks like that except Sandy from 'Grease'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story has lost it's momentum and appeal.

Even though you can see the roadhouse style ending coming a mile away, this story has lost it's momentum, eroticism, and appeal. You hint at the culture being more sexually open, but it's not to the benefit of the reader from an erotic point of view.

This website isn't called Nature, Architectural Digest, or The History Channel, it's Literotica.

The story lost all momentum and appeal after the mating ceremony.

suebramleysuebramleyalmost 6 years ago
Enjoying the story

Unlike the two anonymous comments I am enjoying the story which for a first attempt is, in my opinion, very good as this section is entitled non human which this story is. Lycan history is important and I am sure that you will show us why at some point in the future. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
For those of you who want to complain.

If you truly are tired of reading this story. Then don't read the new updates to it and then post your bullshit hateful comments. I for one like the way this story is progressing. Though I will admit that I wish the chapter's were longer than one or two page's long. I will admit also that it is like a new version of the story called Orphan by Vjax. Who never bothered to try to finish his story. I hope that the writer of this story continues to do the great work they have been doing up to this point.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Plenty to Read

For those who like it I am glad and thanks for the kind words. For those who don’t there is plenty of other stuff to read. I will keep writing and using terms I like and you’re welcome to go elsewhere or stick your head in the sand. Hope those who enjoy keep reading and many more chapters to come and it speeds up a lot starting soon.

AvaritiaAvaritiaabout 5 years ago
Smooth

I’m glad to see that while the dialogue is still a little weird (to me at least) it has gotten much smoother since those first few chapters. It feels more natural and less staged and stilted.

This kind of story isn’t my usual cuppa as I’m usually more into action and violence. That being said, a good deal of this book has a rather unique take on the genre and I look forward to seeing where you take it. Sweet work mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous