The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Lily and Dante made their way back to their suite and decided to soak together in the tub and let the hot water and skin-to-skin contact relax and soothe them after a long day and a very busy past few days. Dante held Lily as she curled up on his chest, slowly running her fingers and hands across his chest and neck, interspersing light kisses on him here and there as they spoke about things and just enjoyed being together.

Lily talked about what she was learning about the family business and how she could start helping and using her degree to make it more successful and profitable. She planned to focus on contract and defense law, since both of those were in heavy use in such a large conglomerate as the O'Connor Pack ran.

Dante listened and responded thoughtfully as his mate rambled, and even provided some fresh ideas and surprising insight. He also shared with her his developing ideas for his security company, and the things he wanted it to achieve. He explained what he'd begun programming and designing, and Lily was impressed and asked him probing questions that made him think and analyze.

She helped him work things out so he could better explain and market it, to help make the business successful. Naturally, Lily would be the one who would draft all the contracts and agreements he would need for his business, and he appreciated and loved his mate for caring so much and supporting him so completely. They joshed with each other that they weren't just pretty-faced warriors, but they also made pretty effective business partners.

The water had chilled several times and they had warmed it back up each time, not wanting to move just yet. After quite a while they both got out of the tub and got ready for bed, which simply consisted of drying each other off, since they both slept naked. They slipped into bed, Lily taking her traditional spot next to and on top of Dante, as they fell asleep for the night.

***

Please remember to vote and leave a comment and feedback!

12