The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He checked on Lily, who was still getting ready. She was standing in front of the mirror doing her hair and makeup, wearing the sexiest black lace lingerie, drawing his eyes to her ass and breasts. Lily noticed his look in the mirror and confidently shimmied her ass at him with a smile as he groaned in desire. She also enjoyed it when her mate thought she was hot.

Dante walked up behind her, pressing himself into her back and leaning his head over her shoulder, and spoke quietly into her ear. "I see you're already wearing your new jewelry, and you look good enough to be eaten by a wolf, Red Riding Hood, but I think you can look even better tonight." With that he pulled out a small box containing a pair of elegant chandelier earrings in gold and heavy with emeralds; they complemented her other jewelry perfectly.

Upon seeing them, Lily's eyes went wide and she gasped. "Dante, they're beautiful... oh my goodness! This is too much, baby!" She turned around and kissed him deeply, pressing tight up against him, slightly grinding her panty covered pussy against him as a promise of further thanking later.

Dante moaned into her mouth in response to her sudden whimper. He broke the kiss, looking into her eyes which were shining with emotion, "It isn't too much: nothing is too good for you, my love. Yes, I'm spoiling the crap out of you, but we have the means to do it, and I love doing it. It makes me happy to do whatever I can to make you feel special, so just enjoy it and let me treat you like a princess whenever I want to, ok?"

Lily smiled and nodded shyly, a bit like a little girl. She turned back to the mirror and put on her dazzling new earrings before turning to Dante. "I'm going to be a while longer, darling. Why don't you head down to the bar and have a drink, and I'll be down soon and we can go to dinner."

Dante agreed, and headed down to get a drink. Lily grinned mischievously to herself in anticipation of what she was planning. When he'd teased her about the blonde wolf hitting on him at the start of his shooting lessons, she'd promised to get him back, and now was the time. This was going to be so much fun!

***

Dante had been in the bar for about 30 minutes sipping on bourbon neat, when he noticed the bar going silent. He looked around and noticed everyone was looking towards the entrance. He turned to see what they were looking at and his eyes popped out and his jaw dropped!

Lily was making a grand entrance and looking like a sex goddess! She was 'wearing', if you can be said to be wearing something painted on, a gorgeous, extremely sexy, silver dress with such a sheen to it that it was as if there were a spotlight shining on her. It left exposed much of her stomach and all of her back. The hem was slashed at an angle to mid-thigh, and the neckline was not only scooped but also draped loosely more or less near her chest, exposing a mile of cleavage and promising everyone even more!

Dante stood up and screamed, through the bond luckily for him, What the fuck are you wearing?!!!

Lily smirked and with laughter ringing in his mind he heard her say, I told you I'd get you back for that stunt about Helen you pulled at lunch several weeks back. Do you not like my dress? And more to the point, does not every male around us like my dress? She had a fake pout on her face as she walked up to Dante. Everyone was staring at her, watching her strut into the joint (actually it was quite an elegant cocktail lounge, but when someone that sexy makes such an entrance, anyplace will pale into a joint). When this living, breathing wet dream reached Dante and leaned forward to give him a sizzling kiss, every single man present groaned out loud as her large, natural breasts were almost completely exposed.

Dante still hadn't picked his jaw up off the floor, but he did manage to speak without stuttering too badly. "You look like a goddess tonight my love, and yes, I do love your dress. But it's driving me nuts and almost insanely protective and jealous, seeing how everyone is staring at you, imagining how you would look completely naked!"

Lily put her hand on his chest and still leaning forward, still on display, whispered in his ear, "Let them imagine. They can only dream about something that will be all yours later tonight, and for the rest of your life. I am yours and you are mine and no one else could ever compare to you, or even catch my interest."

Dante gulped loudly before composing himself and finally standing to escort his radiant and eye-catching mate to dinner.

They caught a cab over to Tujague's where they had dinner reservations. They arrived early and decided to sit at the bar and enjoy a cocktail or two before being seated. Dante got them two stools at the bar but had to use the restroom, so he left Lily alone for a few minutes.

When he returned, he saw three younger guys standing around his mate, clearly bothering her. He could hear from their come-ons that they weren't taking no for an answer, and were behaving rude and crass. Dante walked up sedately enough, but then wrapped his big hand around the back of the neck of the one who appeared to be the ringleader, and squeezed hard enough not to break anything, but still making the idiot gasp and wince.

He said in a cold, dangerous voice, "I think you and your friends will be leaving immediately and won't be bothering my wife any longer. Isn't that correct? It would be unfortunate if you three were to suffer a dangerous accident."

The three guys who thought themselves tough turned to see a very frightening Dante with murder in his eyes, and terror flashed across their faces. He released the moron's neck, not aggressively but diffidently, which was somehow more intimidating than an arrogant shove would have been, as all three turned and very quickly left the bar.

Dante turned to Lily and sat down. "You okay, love?"

Lily smiled at him, "Yes I'm fine, though thank you for the defense of my honor in the face of those pathetic children. It always makes me so hot when you lay down the law and stamp your dominance on someone! It drives my wolf crazy, and she loves her mate showing off and proving to her that he is the strongest and most powerful beast around!"

Dante grinned at her sexily at hearing her say that. They quickly forgot about the punks and ordered a Grasshopper for each of them since the drink had first been created here and they both enjoyed it.

They were seated a short time later and enjoyed the wonderful atmosphere and conversation. When the food arrived, it looked delicious! Dante had ordered the house speciality of their Tujague's Brisket, while Lily had ordered the Roast Duckling Madison. Again they traded bites, both moaning at how good the food was and how it seemed to melt in their mouths as the flavors exploded!

At the end of the meal Lily said to Dante lovingly, "Sweetie, you always take such good care of me, treating me like a queen and giving me all your love and attentiveness. You spoil me like crazy and are the best mate anyone could ever wish for. I wanted to spoil you for once and do something really special, so today I got you this trinket to wear as a reminder of my love for you. I hope you like it!" She pulled a box from her purse and handed it to him.

He opened it and saw one of the most beautiful watches he had ever laid eyes on! It was a Richard Mille 18k rose gold skeletonized automatic watch, model RM010. His eyes went huge, completely surprised and delighted! He spoke softly as he ran his fingers over it. "Oh Lily, this is amazing: it's the most incredible watch I've ever seen, and the fact that you picked it out for me makes it even more special; I'll treasure it forever! Of course I'll wear it, and every time I look at it I'll be reminded of our love and our time here together! Thank you so much baby, it's perfect!" He strapped it on his wrist as both he and Lily admired it.

Lily's eyes shined with emotion as he took her hand in his and leaned across the table to give her gentle and loving but still passionate kiss.

***

It was getting late and they decided to head back to the hotel, but since it was less than a mile back to the Ritz-Carlton, they decided to walk, wanting to enjoy the night air for a bit. They were walking down Decatur Street and gotten less than a block past Jackson Square before Dante noticed they were being followed. He turned right onto Toulouse Street and he used his peripheral vision to see it was the three idiots from the bar and they had collected a couple of friends. Dante informed Lily of the development through the bond: Looks like we have company. It's your admirers from the bar, and they've invited a few friends. I'm not going to let them get the jump on us, so we'll turn down an alley where we'll be out of sight before I handle them. No killing, since we don't want any police attention, but anything else is fair game.

Lily smirked; having any number of guys trying to gang up on two lycans was laughable. But to try something like that on them, two Alpha Heirs and as dangerous as Dante and Lily were, was so stupid it should have been criminal. Not that they could know that of course, but they were about to find out.

They held each other around the waist, acting oblivious and nonchalant before turning into a poorly lit alley and continuing for about 100 feet, away from prying eyes, before turning around and awaiting their unsuspecting stalkers.

A minute later the quintet had caught up with and surrounded them. The one who'd been the leader at the bar spoke up. "You were pretty dumb back there, wise guy. Wife or not, you should have left the slut to us and gone about your night. Trying to pick a fight with us was even dumber, and you're about to regret it!" He'd spoken with as much bravado as he could muster, which was considerable with four allies present and one of his targets only a weak slut, no matter how sexy.

Dante smiled a cold evil smile as Lily laughed, surprising all the men gathered around them. But they were only two people against many. The leader drew a blade and suddenly it was on!

Dante's fist smashed into the arm holding the knife, shattering the elbow joint as the punk screamed and dropped the knife. Without pausing, Dante flowed up to the next idiot and drove an elbow into his windpipe, dropping him like the sack of shit he was, but didn't strike full force, wanting to leave the guy. Someone tried taking a swing at him, but Dante caught his arm in a lock and spun around behind the attacker, bringing his arm with him as he dislocated it from the shoulder socket and crushed the forearm. The suddenly disabled assailant screamed and flopped around.

Dante had his back turned to one of his two remaining opponents, who tried to drive a stiletto into his kidney. Dante sensed the danger and was about to react, but Lily saw it coming and wasn't about to hang out on the sidelines and chance her mate getting hurt, so she lashed out. Apparently not handicapped at all by her six-inch stilettos and even though she was slightly behind the cub, she kicked the knife out of his hand, then leapt fully behind him, grabbing his shoulders before driving her knee with tremendous force into his spine, low on his back. The defanged knifer crumpled to the ground instantly, letting out a high-pitched shriek, sounding like a little girl's, before blacking out, his spine severely damaged, if not broken.

Dante faced the final attacker and feinting high, caused the kid to throw his hands up to cover his face, Dante instead drove his knee into his nuts, bludgeoning them up into his stomach. As the punk folded up with a silent scream, Dante caught him under the chin with a devastating uppercut that broke several teeth and fractured his jaw. This tough guy would be eating through a straw for several months, of that Dante was certain.

The whole fight had lasted only a minute and had been a brutal display of how to crush your enemies. Dante and Lily looked at each other and grinned wolfish grins as they stepped over the motionless bodies of those that were knocked out and the writhing forms of those that were broken but still conscious, as, not a hair out of place on either of them, they departed the alley and returned to Toulouse.

They spoke through the bond to avoid the possibility of being heard. Lily said, Well, that was exciting, we just got our first taste of using our team skills in a real altercation, haha! Those morons had no idea about the demons they were attempting to jump, and they won't be going to the cops or anything either, unless the hospital they'll be patronizing calls them in. Even if the police do get involved, what are these whipped cubs going to say? All five of them got beat up by a man and a woman? Besides, they don't know anything about us, and we'll be gone on Monday, so it won't matter.

Dante thought back, It will be a while before someone finds them to summon help, and I suspect they might have a change of heart from here on out. That move you did with your knee into that moron's back was impressive! Way to go, baby.

Lily smiled at him, her wolf and her human both preening at the praise their mate was showering on them. Thank you love, that stiletto guy made a serious mistake trying to attack your back with me there! And my goddess, do you turn me on watching you work, I know it probably shouldn't, but it gets me so hot and you look so incredible moving with that deadly grace and brutality! I need you to get me home, so I can reward you with something new and special!

Dante growled dangerously at her promise of pleasure and decided to get them back ASAP to their suite! He led them another block to back to Royal Street and hailed a cab to take them to the Ritz-Carlton. They were back and up in their room five minutes later.

Lily closed and locked the door behind them as she dragged her mate forcefully to the bedroom, not that he was resisting. Once inside, she turned around and grabbing his shirt near the collar, hauled him till they were face to face as if she were a mobster shaking him down.

With a wicked and intense look on her face, she spoke seductively and forcefully to him. "Those pitiful human pups thought I was a slut they could mess with, and they got only one thing wrong: I'm a slut only you can mess with. And tonight, I'm going to show you what a dirty little slut I am for you, baby. You've been teasing my ass and playing with it for weeks, and now it's time for you to fuck it! You're going to bend me over this bed and lift up my dress, and after getting your cock nice and wet in my soaked... burning... hot... pussy, you're going to slide that big... hard... animal... cock deep into my tight little ass and fill me up! I want it dirty and hard and raw from you tonight! I want you to lose control and treat me like the naughty little slut I am for you! Don't stop until you fill my ass up with your cum, no matter what I say or do, do you understand?"

Hearing his sweet and pure Lily speak so raunchy and ordering him to take her ass had Dante going nuts! His cock was trying to tear a hole in his slacks, he was so horny!

She seemed to materialize a tube of lube from nowhere, pushed it into his hand and turned to the bed. She raised her dress to her waist and pulled her panties off sideways with a single yank and tossed the ruined scrap of cloth aside. She then knelt down on the bed, lowered her shoulders way down and raised her ass way up to make it as inviting a target as she could, and left her ankles and feet hanging off the edge of the bed.

Seeing her like this, Dante recalled the exultation of dominating and possessing her that night after their mating ceremony, and he knew this time would be just as good if not better than that! He hurriedly stripped off his clothes, leaving only his dress shirt on, but unbuttoned and open, and he drizzled a trail of lube down the cleavage of Lily's ass and over her puckered star. He squeezed some more lube onto his fingers and massaged them around her backside and slipped a lube-coated finger in and out of her.

Lily whimpered in pain as she was stretched out, feeling her mate's fingers stretching and invading her ass, but welcomed the pain as a prelude to something far better. The rapidity of her breath was increasing fast in anticipation of what was to come, and she could hardly wait for Dante to take her final virginity.

When Dante had opened her up and was sure he wouldn't hurt her too much, he coated his own cock with the lube before sliding himself deep into Lily's pussy, priming her for the main event.

She purred and whimpered, feeling him deep inside her hot snatch. It had been flooded with desire for her champion ever since they'd left the alley, and she was so ready for this! She turned her head over her shoulder with a dark look and growled fiercely, "Do it baby! Take my ass! No one has ever been there before, and tonight it's yours, and any other night you want! Go ahead! Take my last virginity and ass fuck me like the dirty slut I am for you!"

Dante growled as he pulled out of her and placed the tip of his cock against her pulsing star before applying pressure and pushing in. They both felt the pressure build before his head popped past her ring into virgin territory.

Lily huffed and groaned.

Dante pushed further in, slowly, gradually, filling her up and stretching her open.

Lily was huffing and gasping as Dante slowly but surely bottomed out in her back passage. Initially she'd felt a painful burn in her ass from his large cock forcing its way in and stretching her open, but by the time he was fully seated, that pain had faded. It had been partially replaced by a hot pleasure that was now racing through her and making her pussy ache with need. Lily started moaning and sweating, her provocative silver dress still bunched up around her waist.

To Dante, the stark contrast of her looking like a half-and-half woman, an elegant and beautiful model adorned with jewels and top class above, but below a naked, wanton slut on her knees with his cock buried in her ass... it was just so dirty and sexy! Dante had given Lily a little time to adjust to his large-bore invasion. He didn't want to ask solicitous questions, that wasn't the game she was demanding tonight, but he didn't want to be totally abusive either. But she wouldn't want him to wait until she got too comfortable, either! When he judged she was almost ready but not quite, he started sawing in and out of her ass, gradually getting faster and more aggressive.

Lily was already on the edge and climbing higher as Dante started thrusting with long powerful strokes in and out of her ass, making her cry out and moan, releasing every delicious and dirty noise she could think of to demonstrate her passion and pleasure to him. She hadn't been quite ready when he began, and the motion was painful, but as she became used to him, the pain decreased, and a strange new pleasure began building. It wasn't quite like the pleasure from vaginal sex, but vaguely similar. Nevertheless, it built and it built and her arousal grew and grew.

When her powerful mate at last reached around her hips and shoved two fingers into her dripping sex, mashing her clit with the heel of his hand and driving his cock deep up her ass, she was vaulted over the top and came with a ferocious scream as her juices sprayed out of her core and onto the bed! That kicked off a series of orgasms that never stopped as she was crying out and blubbering nonsensically from such intense pleasure and passion!

Dante was now fucking her butt brutally, lifting her completely off her knees each time he buried himself in her. He could feel her ass clenching on his shaft, and rippling up and down his length, as she continually came and came!