The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long time of their both losing themselves in their debauchery Lily screamed out, "I can't take any more, I'm going to break, oh my god I can't fucking take it! Cum inside me Dante, I want to feel you shooting in my ass and filling me with your seed!"

Being so close to the edge, he grabbed her hair in his fist, pulling her head back as he continued pounding into her, and also hauled off and spanked her perfect ass with a powerful wallop before leaning forward to bite her mating scar, slamming himself to the base and shooting his load deep into her ass!

Lily was gripped in the strongest orgasm she could remember as she couldn't breathe, and her ears were ringing. She realized vaguely that she was screaming at the top of her lungs, which was why she couldn't breathe and why her ears were ringing so loud. When she felt the first jets of her love's scalding seed shoot into her ass and coat her passage, she convulsed, and her vision dimmed until it went black, and she went limp, slumping to the bed with Dante still buried in her backside.

He leaned over her and kissed and nibbled on her gently until she came around a few minutes later, still delirious from her incredible orgasm. "Holy shit, I can't believe how intense that was and that I passed out! That's only happened once before! You were such a fucking god, oh Luna you were magnificent! I can still feel you in there and it feels so good! That was incredible, darling!"

Dante smiled as he kissed her and listened to his beloved mate stroking his ego. She always made him feel so good, and like such a stud every time they made love. And whenever they fucked like this, with this much dominance and intensity, she was always incredible and made him feel so strong and powerful. He loved her desperately!

He straightened up and slowly pulled his cock from her ass as cum ran down, mixing with the juices still running from her pussy. Her ass was gaped and had thick cream oozing out of it. While it was a nasty sight, he loved it and was so turned on by the dirty nature of it, he seared the vision into his memory. His sweet pure Lily, ass in the air with his cum running out, was so dirty and sexy and nasty and she absolutely spoiled him with her body and the pleasure she gave him.

She sighed and groaned as she felt him pop out of her ass and rolled onto her side as Dante crawled on the bed and spooned her from behind, his massive frame enveloping her small curvaceous body. He held her as they both relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow. Soon they slipped under the covers and she fell asleep atop her mate.

***

Please remember to vote and comment or leave feedback on every chapter!