All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 05'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dougtigdougtigover 5 years ago
i love it

i too enjoy a good cigar and will have to try these, one i just found that I like is La Aroma de Cuba

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Cigars

Glad you enjoyed it Doug and both the US brand La Aroma de Cuba and the original Cuban brand have some great offerings. I would suggest seeking out their Mi Amor line that was done by Don Pepin Garcia of My Father cigars.

I happen to be very deep into cigars as that and motorcycles are my two biggest hobbies. I have around 500 cigars or so spread across 3 massive humidors and have been smoking for 15 years. Tatuaje, Padron, Davidoff, My Father/Don Pepin Garcia, Viaje, Arturo Fuente/ Opus X, Black Label Trading Company/Black Works Studio, Roma Kraft, Caldwell, Warped and Illusione is what I mainly smoke and what makes up the majority of my collection. Most are considered “boutique” manufacturers and command higher prices but are all exceptional. I also enjoy most of the Cuban brands and have many cigars from there as well. Check them out and see what you like. - DI

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Motorcycles

I ride myself too, I have a 1985 Kawasaki GPz750 that I have restored and rebuilt and ride regularly. We are about to get my wife her first motorcycle come this spring and she will be on a brand new Kawasaki Ninja 400 Special Edition.

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
love it

I love this series I found after another story ended and have enjoy it please keep it up. I have a question what would happen to a human who is not a wolf and was attack by one? would he change into a wolf also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

To kdeville87 I'm pretty sure you would have to be born as one in this story. After all the story says they are a race of people. Not an infection like in others where it's possible through being bitten to become one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excited for nxt chapter

Hope u write it soon cause the story is so good

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Bitten

Correct nothing would happen if someone was bitten other than it looking like a vicious wolf attack. No one can be changed, you are either born with it or you are not, there is no infection but a genetic chromosome instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter.

This story has a literary component that makes it compelling. Don’t make us wait too long for its next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
R u coming back ?

Was enjoying and following closely and then ..... Silence

SavageGod12SavageGod12about 5 years ago
Please come back

I’ve been following this story from the beginning and have read it multiple times please come and continue this story it’s to good to just stop like this

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
New Chapter

Hi everyone,

I sincerely appreciate everyone’s patience for the last several months that I’ve been gone. Between holidays, birthdays, car trouble, home trouble, illness and family needs and situations I’ve been extremely busy and tied up for quite some time. That said things have finally begun to calm down and I am writing again. I hope to have a new chapter sent to my editor in the next week and then by the next two weeks hope to have a new chapter up and published. This one is one helluva crazy ride with twists and miracles throughout it. I think it’s the most action packed chapter yet with a lot of developments and twists and turns. I hope everyone enjoys it and appreciate the support and patience of everyone!

Thanks,

DI

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter Update

Hi Loyal Readers,

I am excited to announce that the newest chapter is finished and now in my editor’s hands as of this morning! It is my longest chapter yet and was 52 pages in MS Word. It is easily the most action packed chapter yet with twists and turns and surprises around every corner. So much happens and it was the most fun I’ve had writing a chapter yet as there is an absolute ton of development and so very many surprises. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much if not more than I enjoyed writing it. Once it is finished and back to me I will immediately post it and hope to get back lots of comments and feedback as I can’t wait to hear what everyone has to say and what you all think of it! I will also be posting a legend/appendix with it since the story has grown so large and there are so many Packs and characters and information. Beware though that if you have not read the full story up to the latest chapter that there will be an amazing amount of spoilers so keep that in mind. I hope it helps everyone keep track of the story and all of the characters and information.

Thanks,

DI

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous