The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssss Dante, Yes my love, that's it! Take me and fuck me to oblivion. Show me your power and dominance and breed me, baby! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Dante continued to pump himself inside Lily as he bit into her mating bite, sending electric bolts of combined pain and pleasure through her before its magic enabled the fresh bite to heal instantly. She was on the edge of a mind-blowing climax, and she desperately wanted Dante to join her.

"Cum inside me baby, I'm almost there! Throw me over the edge and cum in me my love, ohhhhhh GODDESS!!"

With one final deep thrust, he lifted Lily off the tiled floor still speared upon his cock, as her entire body vibrated before exploding, and she wailed at the top of her lungs in fulfillment as she jetted her juices onto Dante before he roared and filled her to the brim with his essence.

Dante gently set Lily back down on her feet as he held her to his chest and they panted together, coming down from their pleasure. Dante spoke softly into her ear.

"Goddess, I love you Lily. You always know how to sheathe me and flush away the violence and anger. You give me your love and your body and everything else I need without question. I love you so much, baby."

Lily giggled happily at her mate.

"Trust me, it's no imposition, my love, I crave what you do to me, and it's absolutely my pleasure to soothe and calm you anytime you need it. The things you do to me are nearly criminal, mate of mine. I love you too, so very much, and I'll always be here to love and comfort you. Let's get rinsed and dried off and then go get our children and settle in for the night."

Dante and Lily finished rinsing off before they got out and Dante tenderly toweled off his mate. They got dressed for sleeping and came out of the bath suite and over to Fenrir and Alunra, who were snuggled contentedly in Astrid's and Bryn's arms. Dante picked up Alunra as Lily picked up Fenrir, each of them smiling at their parents and reaching out and touching their faces and making adorable little noises at them. Dante and Lily snuggled them close, tenderly holding them, grateful they were ok. They spent a bit of time talking with Astrid and Bryn and the other two Hellhounds in the house before locking down the cabin for the night and going to bed as the Royal Family fell asleep.

***

Dante and Lily were in their truck with Fenrir and Alunra in their car seats in the rear of the cab, as they were escorted to the compound by the handful of vehicles that had been at the cabin, and the rest of their Pack as wolves running along beside them in the forest as a defensive perimeter. They were taking it slowly so their shifted wolves could easily keep up as they made the trek back to the O'Connor Compound. They made their way up the lane and through the gate as the Pack entered with the Compound, which was still on high alert. Their lupine contingent shifted and everyone made their way to their rooms to sleep for a few hours, having been up all night. Dante and Lily, escorted by Astrid, Bryn and the other three members of their innermost Hellhound contingent, entered the Manor House where they were greeted by their Parents, who hugged them tightly, relieved they were ok. Odin spoke for his mate and himself.

"We're so glad you're all okay; that attack came out of nowhere, and we were very worried about you two and the kids. I'm glad you were able to neutralize them and seize the victory. Let's go into the office, the conference will start soon, and we need to get ready."

Dante and Lily and their Hellhound guard made their way up the grand staircase and into Odin's office. Additional chairs, monitors and cameras had been set up at Odin's large desk so the four of them could sit, see all the monitors, and be on camera. Astrid and Bryn took charge of the sleeping forms of Alunra and Fenrir and sat on the couches in front of the flaming fireplace to watch over them during the Council meeting.

Faces began appearing on their large collection of monitors, and within a few minutes everyone had joined. Lily opened the meeting.

"Welcome friends and allies. There's a lot to cover and some urgency here, so we're going to jump right in. First of all, we're back Stateside being hosted by the O'Connor Pack, and it's time for the next stage of our operations to begin. Yesterday evening a force of hostile Lycans were sent to murder my mate and me and our children, who were recently born. 75 wolves approached our Cabin hoping to catch us unaware, although due to our careful preparations, we were alerted of the assault while they were still a mile away and we were able to respond. In a fierce battle, Dante and I and members of our Pack were able to slaughter the enemy to a wolf with only minor injuries and no casualties on our side. After locating some identification on some of the bodies, we were unsurprised to learn that the wolves were primarily part of Viktor's forces, augmented by some warriors from other Packs allied with him."

Dante picked up where Lily left off.

"Viktor is becoming bolder, and we think it's because he's becoming desperate. In the past few months we've been slowly but surely whittling down his capabilities, influence and revenue. He must see us as a sleeping giant quickly gaining power and be desperate to stop it before it gets beyond his ability to contain.

"With that. it's time for us to ramp up and begin to finish this. We have three primary missions to accomplish before we take on a fourth, as things come to a head. We need to take out the last three distribution centers for his drug arm first, and then we can take the fight to him directly in New York, going after his Pack and shutting down his Lycan and human trafficking operations in the heart of his territory."

Lily and Dante's opening statements began a lot of discussion about how to accomplish those initial three goals. Since the Guardians Council had grown to over 50 Packs since the last meeting, it was decided that several Packs from each region would join forces to assault all three facilities and take them all out simultaneously . With the Miami location being closest to Viktor's territory and the largest of the three, Dante and Lily decided they and their Pack members would travel to Miami to be hosted by the Little Havana Pack headed by Alpha María Garces and her mate Señor Alpha Emanuél Garces as a joint operation; this Pack was a very new addition to the Council but was spoken of very highly by several long-standing members. (Long-standing meaning several months; the Coalition hadn't been in existence for even half a year.)

Each operation was set to launch in five days, and by tomorrow afternoon Dante and Lily and their Pack would be in Miami, staying with the Little Havana Pack. Alpha María would immediately begin her information gathering and scouting, so they could immediately build an assault plan tomorrow night and prepare to finish off one of Viktor's three remaining drug arms. It was a tight timetable but it was doable, and necessary to move onto the next phase, giving Viktor minimal time to prepare.

After another hour of planning, it was decided that in another two weeks there would be a follow-up meeting when the Royals were back with the O'Connor Pack to plan the final assault on Viktor and his Pack directly, and wipe out their slave trafficking operation. It could even be the final nail in Viktor's coffin, since multiple other assaults would be made on his allied Packs at the same time. A few billion dollars in funds from the trust and from the Order of Fenrir's coffers were to be distributed for the Packs to arm themselves for the War, which was now ramping up to full steam.

The conference finally ended as the four Alphas shut down their monitors and stood up. There would be a joint-Pack meeting with the O'Connor Pack and the Order of Fenrir Pack after lunch, when everyone would be brought up to speed.

***

After lunch, both Packs had gathered in front of the Manor House for the announcements. Dante and Lily with Fenrir and Alunra in their arms, and Odin and Victoria standing next to them flanked by the Hellhounds, addressed the two Packs. Dante stepped forward to lead off the announcements.

"Order of Fenrir and O'Connor Packs, the time to take the fight to Viktor's door is nearly upon us. After last night's attack it's clear he's getting desperate, and the blows we've been leveling at his operations are effective. We have one final operation before we march on his Pack in New York. The Order of Fenrir Pack, led by Alpha Queen Lily and I are heading to Miami tomorrow to strike a decisive blow against Viktor's drug operation there. We'll be coordinating with the Little Havana Pack, led by Alpha María and her mate. Rest up tonight and get ready, we leave first thing tomorrow morning.

"Another thing: some of my Pack witnessed a drastic change in the form I took during our battle last night; it's a hellish new transformation that has only before been witnessed by Lily's and my inner circle of five, a few members of the Aztec Pack, plus 125 enemy forces, all now deceased. I urge all of you not to discuss this with anyone, not even with each other in case you might be overheard. A useful tactic in war is to get the enemy to underestimate your capabilities, and when we take the fight to Viktor himself in a few weeks, we don't want to give him any warning of what he'll be up against."

Both Packs cheered and howled at the news and at the notion of blind-siding Viktor. They were ready and eager to fight for their Alpha King and Alpha Queen.

Dane stepped back and Odin and Victoria stepped forward to address their Pack. Victoria spoke to them all.

"My O'Connor Pack, as Alpha King Dante and Alpha Queen Lily and their Pack assault Viktor's Miami stronghold, we shall begin training and preparing for the assault on New York in just two weeks' time. This will be a massive undertaking, and we cannot let our Royalty or our Allies down. This War is by Luna's own commandment, and we shall make Her proud! To arms!!"

A mighty cheer filled with howls and yips broke out from the O'Connor Pack and filled the Compound, excited to fulfill Luna's will and be led into battle. It was nearly time, and everyone was excited to be part of it.

The gathering of the Packs broke up, and Lily and Dante with Alunra and Fenrir retired to their suite and just focused on their children, since they knew beginning tomorrow they'd be very busy. They hated that they'd be tugged away from little Fenrir and Alunra, so they wanted to pack in as much time as they could with them. They snuggled on the couch in their living room as a family while the electric fireplace gave out a comfortable glow, and they watched Bugs Bunny and some Looney Tunes on TV as Fenrir and Alunra giggled and snuggled with their parents. This was precious time to them, and they intended to soak it up.

***